Anthro Super-Soldier

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

Re: Anthro Super-Soldier

#136 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Kassy

Kassy followed Justin, Tasso, and Kale, she was tense, looking at the ground, making sure where she stepped. *No way am I stepping on a mine, no sir.*, she looked up briefly and saw Kale roll his eyes at her, she stuck her tongue out in response. She looked back for Jakob, "You doing okay back there?", she said with a smile.
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#137 Post by AtlasZeth »

Okay... is everyone here? I think our best bet now is to move towards the AA gun... Ezekiel looked at a map he'd brought, then pointed That way. Hopefully you'll meet up with Will on the way there. If not.... just stick together, and try not to be seen.
Shovels are for holes! Holes are for corpses!

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#138 Post by Jay-Say »

Nicholas

He nodded his head in acknowledgement.
"Sir, mind if I use this?" Nicholas then withdrew a magnet powered crossbow from his back.
Why did you bring that? It won't help...

((School is so awesome!))

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#139 Post by tony1695 »

Will you lot shut up? Do you want them to hear us?

Justin was still pumped from the drop. Leading his team, they made it to the defences and didn't like what he saw.

Oh [censored].

He could see at least three groups of soldiers patrolling the perimeter, four watchtowers, and he could hear the whir of an Italian Centurion attack helicopter from within the compound. This was harder than any simulation.

Any ideas?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#140 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Tasso came up to the right of Justin and rubbed his nose as he pondered the situation Well.... he said finally, brow furrowed, We could study them for a while and try to find an optimal time to sneak past, but that would take some time. We could also create some sort of distraction to lure the patrol away, but that would probably alert them to our presence unless we could make them think it was an accident... still thinking, there had to be a better way, but he was never good at planning under pressure. He looked around at the rest of the team Anyone else got any ideas? he asked hopefully, not at all confident with his plan.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#141 Post by Ironworks »

"I've got an idea..." Kale half muttered to himself, as slipped the grenade he was tossing into the attached grenade launcher. He chuckled a bit, but it quickly faded. "You're the leader, man. Just tell what the hell to do so we can do it." He added with a shrug of his shoulders.

Alleycat
Templar Master

#142 Post by Alleycat »

Alex frantically motioned at Kale to put it away. "Tasso is right, we need a convincing distraction, but one that one that won't look like some sort of attack." Alex looked across the plains and had a thought. "We'd need the distraction to be big enough to draw attention from the nearest tower and patrols, but not caused by weaponry or explosives. Ironically, for something like, we'd need someone inside the base first. " Alex glanced over to the side and noticed a shape off in the distance. "What's that?"
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

Toastradamus
Master

#143 Post by Toastradamus »

Slater pondered about what would be the best course of action. The grenade idea did not sit well in his head, that would surely alert the island of their presence. He heard Alex's idea, and thought about it for a second. "Someone needs to be in the base..." he thought. He made his way over to Justin and the others. "Uhm, I uh, I think Alex's idea is good. I could um, sne-sneak into the base if you wish." he timidly replied.
We cant stop here! This is bat country!

Orky Kultur
New Citizen

#144 Post by Orky Kultur »

Bravo

Lyra didn't hear Ezekial's command. Having overshot the target area, she was making her way back approximately perpendicular to their presumed path - she could tell as following her first attempt at route-finding back she had caught sight of the AA guns they were to target.

Then, she stumbled upon Annabelle, apparently also attempting to navigate back to the group.
"Oh"
Rose touching herself is a paradox
Now try explaining this to someone who hasn't seen DW 1.8: Father's Day

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#145 Post by Ironworks »

Alpha

"That's actually not a bad idea." Kale spoke up, raising his eye brows. He hardly expected the shy mouse to have come up with anything, let alone speak up at all. "We could get a few on the inside, disable some what nots..." He clapped two hands together abruptly. "And BAM. The rest of the team moves in." Kale quickly surveyed the rest of the group. "The rodents here outa be a good choice for sneakin in, alongside the bookworm." He added, motioning towards the raccoon. "Whatcha think, boss? I think the mouse has got a good one."

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#146 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Alpha

Tasso chose to ignore Kale's new nickname for him and refrained from pointing out that it was originally his idea, this was no time to get indignant. He looked carefully at Justin who had been quiet during the discussion No....the less people we send in the less chance of the infiltrators being seen, and that takes priority. And if you choose to go along with this plan, send me in. Tasso said with feigned confidence, he didn't really wish to put himself in danger, but he didn't want to his fate to be in someone else's hands either.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#147 Post by tony1695 »

Sounds like a good -

Justin cut himself off when he heard the cat say something. Looking in the direction he had pointed, he saw a figure fighting to get away from them.

[censored]!

Justin looked down his scope and released a short burst. Three of the five bullets hit their mark, and the Italian soldier went down.

We need a way in. Now.

Justin started walking in the direction opposite the corpse, and motioned for the others to follow. The fact he'd actually killed someone had yet to sink in.

I say we try the coast side. Unless anyone has a better idea.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Alleycat
Templar Master

#148 Post by Alleycat »

Alex stood shocked for a moment, then leaped after Justin, his tail twitching behind him.

"I do believe we just got our distraction.", said Alex, then he looked at Justin "They are going to find that body quickly, so we need to move just as quickly."

Already the adrenaline from the drop was rushing back, filling his body with twitchy excitement.
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#149 Post by AtlasZeth »

Hmm? Oh sure, use whatever you want. As long as it kills things. Ezekiel was getting inpatient waiting for everyone now, especially Annabelle. You know what? Screw it. Everyone who is here, let's move out.

Oh hey, you;re in my team right? Good. Annabelle took a look back in the direction of the AA guns. We should find Zeke. He knows about this kind of stuff. Uh... I think that he was... this way. Annabelle set of towards the direction she thought Zeke was in.
Shovels are for holes! Holes are for corpses!

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#150 Post by Ironworks »

Kale stood there for a moment, staring at the body. "Hmm. Nice shot." He stated, one eyebrow raised. After that brief moment, Kale listlessly turned before running to catch up. "No objections here. Wonder if we should move the body or something though..." He merely shrugged his shoulders at the thought, and pulled his rifle back in front of him, hand resting on the grenade launcher underneath. "Finally get to use this damn thing."