Anthro Super-Soldier

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

Re: Anthro Super-Soldier

#166 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

ALPHA

|Yes like I said, we have to hurry. You guys seem to be under the impression that this alarm is a good thing, but they will likely all be keeping in constant radio contact now and be on high alert, which means as soon as we engage any one of them they will know our position. We need to take advantage of the calm and get as far as we can into the compound before that happens! Tasso said quickly, the pressure was beginning to affect him and he couldn't sit still, he fidgeted with his gun and waited for Justin to give the order so he could move.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#167 Post by tony1695 »

Justin kept his head down and made for more cover deeper within the compound. He didn't know if the rest of his squad was following, and he didn't have time to think about it when he walked right into three Italian soldiers. They briefly stared at each other, the Italians shocked that a walking fox with a gun was standing in front of them. Justin panicked and emptied his entire magazine into them. As he reloaded, he radioed his squad.

Split up and eliminate everyone. Leave no survivors.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Alleycat
Templar Master

#168 Post by Alleycat »

Alex was just behind Justin when he rushed headlong into three Italian soldiers. They saw Justin, but not him, so he took aim. Before he could even get a single shot off, Justin unloaded his entire magazine on the shocked soldiers. *Well [censored], someone's going to have heard enough.* Sure enough, Justin gave the kill all order. That would mean Bravo would be dropping soon.

"Well, it's not like we're already pretty split up.", he said to no one in particular. He shot an Italian soldier stupid enough to come investigate and sighed.
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#169 Post by AtlasZeth »

((I'm back))

After trekking some distance with the rest of the group, Ezekiel and the rest of Bravo Squad caught up to Anabelle and Lyra. There you are. Do you know how long it took me to find you? Try not to wander off again like that.
Yeah, yeah. I found the AA guns by the way. There this way.
Annabelle started heading back towards where the guns were.
Wait, have you at least come up with a plan... Oh for the love of... And they put her in charge. Come on, the rest of you.
Ezekiel followed Annabelle to where the guns were. He then spent a few minutes eyeing them, silently before whispering something to Annabelle.
Okay, Zeke here says these are Praetor class AA instalments. Apparently they have a flimsy loading mechanism. If we break it, it'll take them ages to fix, especially if we gun down their engineers. Then when the rest of our troops come to take the island, it can be fixed up and used against our enemies. Sort of a 'two birds with one stone' type thing. I haven't fully nailed down a plan yet, any questions in the meantime?
Shovels are for holes! Holes are for corpses!

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#170 Post by Jay-Say »

Bravo

Nicholas

Nicholas spoke up with, "Are we going in stealthy? If we are, I want to go first."
Are you crazy?! Nicholas rolled his eyes as he ignored himself.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#171 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Alpha

Tasso had just caught up to Justin when he got the orders, he felt like asking everyone to move quickly as possible, but he had probably said it enough. He ran to the doors, predicting where nearby soldiers might come out and sure enough he heard footsteps coming from another entrance, he slunk back and crouched in the shadows next to the corridor, then switched his gun to the shotgun attachment and waited as the footsteps became louder and clearer.

Eventually two Italian soldiers ran past where he was hiding and he shot them both in the back before they even realized what had happened, he looked at the bloodied bodies that he had slain for a second then closed his eyes and breathed deeply, he opened his eyes and got on the radio There are two entrance ways at the Northern point of the compound and I can hear more soldiers coming from them, i'd appreciate it if someone could come help me as I am unsure if I can handle both entrances. I'd say you've got about 30 seconds to get here. Tasso said calmly, then sunk back down into the shadows and reloaded, waiting for the troops to arrive.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#172 Post by Ironworks »

Alpha

"Wee. This is the fun part." Kale muttered, as he watched heard Justin give the orders. He walked past his squad leader, and began to make his way to the doors Tasso had recently headed towards. "I gotcha." Kale blankly stated into the radio, a resentful sigh in his voice. He looked around for a brief moment once inside for the raccoon, but couldn't find him, however his ears picked up a subtle shifting noise. He turned towards the shadowy corner near the corridors and squinted. "Ah, there ya are." Kale exclaimed half optimistically, somewhat satisfied he found him. *Damn, raccoons really are stealthy.* Turning over his shoulder, Kale eyed the two entryways into the compound, shifting his head back towards them. "These entry ways?" Hearing footsteps scuffling down one of the corridor, Kale lazily lifted his gun towards it, and, having already thrown a grenade inside the launcher, let one off down the hallway with a small thwoomp. Once it hit the distant wall, the explosion sent a brief rumble through the area around them. Letting out a sigh, Kale peeked around the corner of the entranceway. "...looks like this one's good." Kale stated with a small grin, obviously pleased with himself.
Suddenly, Kale heard more footsteps unfortunately close to the entryway behind him. His eyes suddenly widened, realizing his back was completely turned to it. "[censored]..."

Orky Kultur
New Citizen

#173 Post by Orky Kultur »

Bravo

I Like that plan thought Lyra
"Query: will that not involve becoming trapped as we attempt to leave the gun emplacement?"
She'd much rather be on the outside than the inside if they were going to wind up encircled
Rose touching herself is a paradox
Now try explaining this to someone who hasn't seen DW 1.8: Father's Day

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#174 Post by Jay-Say »

Bravo

Nicholas

"Query: will that not involve becoming trapped as we attempt to leave the gun emplacement?"
"Well, I wouldn't mind going in alone. Like I have any use to you other that something stealthy. Can't even shoot a gun..."

Alleycat
Templar Master

#175 Post by Alleycat »

"Did we have any other objectives besides just clearing the base of hostiles?", he said, peaking behind a nearby corner. So far they hadn't had a hostile approach, as they seemed to either be pouring in through the northerly entrances or moving towards the explosions going off towards Kale and Tasso's positions.
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder