Sparks of the Soul: Machina Sins

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

Re: Sparks of the Soul: Machina Sins

#76 Post by Kisuke »

Kat swore under her breath as all she managed to catch was the discarded gun. "Alright then, let's see you dodge this!" She quickly swung her mech around and lunged straight at her opponent, both arms extended towards it, claws activated.

Takezo
Citizen

#77 Post by Takezo »

Valeriya cursed as she fired her thrusters and additional ECM between which and her now increasingly rapid falling should suffice defensively. She sent the rod off adjusted for the movement of her and her target. Hopefully it would find it's target but no point in following it. The KSI would give her enough information for defensive maneuvers. As the KSI went through the quick practiced movements of reloading a clip, movements which she was half aware of in the back of her mind next to her evasive maneuvering, she scanned the general battle situation with the significant sensory apparatuses available. Always the goddamn sudden battles. Never a nice planned mission, no I get to blast off into the middle of the goddamn sky with no warning and exchange bullets. She started to find another target.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#78 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Kat's target blocked one of the claws with its knife, but the second went straight into the cockpit. The Type-100 went limp, but the unit next to Kat drew its knife in a quick slash at her. Another one of the Type-100s on the other side of her stumbled backwards into one of it's compatriots, too busy firing wildly at Kat to bother with keeping track of where its allies where.

The enemy formation started to fall apart, in no small part due to Kat charging straight into them.

Elsewhere, Dr. Hale was getting used to controlling the Delta. It was a bit odd to control a mecha with his voice, but as long as he just focused on moving it and not any complicated manuevers, he could probably handle it.

The voice in Flick's head started to get louder, more insistent. "Sister, I need you. You need me. Kill that man in front of you, or I will take over your body and do it for you."

As if to punctuate that statement, a crowd of soldiers started to slowly shuffle out from the base towards them. Each was a wreck, with all having some kind of gunshot wounds and most having a limb torn off. There was a red, gooey substance on each of them working towards replacing the lost limbs, though it seemed to be a bit too fond of claws and eyes.

Flick could feel the presence in her mind growing, trying to take over. It wasn't asking for that much, anyways. Dr. Hale had his back to her, it would be easy to just shoot him and be done with it...

Kat and Valeriya were doing just fine, but as the soldiers started to leave the base, they felt a strange chill start to come over them...
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Optix
Grand Templar

#79 Post by Optix »

Flick knew she had to fight the voice. She wasn't going to kill Dr Hale, especially before she got paid for the job. She mumbled to herself, "My will's stronger than yours."
She then drew her pistol and threw it, with the safety on, into the front of the cockpit, out of her reach.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#80 Post by Kisuke »

Kat smirked as she deflected the knife of the other mech. "Not used to my kind of fighting are you? Good." She lashed out with a quick spin kick at the unit that pulled a knife on her, then launched herself at the one with the gun, going for the same tackle attack that brought the first one down.