Its Cold and Im being shot at Rp

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

Its Cold and Im being shot at Rp

#1 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Snow and ice, everywhere…. On the ground, in buildings, all over your guns and in your boots. Its cold, really cold. Like ‘Why are we out here?’ cold. You are what’s left of your detachment, all 15…13 of you, George and Phil just fell through some thin ice; Phil screaming out his last words “Screw you guys!” as he falls into the bleak darkness below.

Now all 13 of you are trying to get back to the base setup outside of what is now the frozen maze that was once New York city. The purpose of you being there other than to feed the wolves is to find stores of parts and fuel, right now you're near the remains of the Empire state building in your meager camp. Your commander is standing on a high snow drift next to a ruined skyscraper looking down at his map pad trying to find the fastest way back to base.

One of the soldiers sneezes, and after the commander excuses him he looks around saying “Any of you guys hear tha-” without warning several tons of snow and ice crash down on your commander crushing him along with the only data pad with a map. Even if you could somehow dig your commander out from under the tons of snow there is no way that he nor the map would of survived, each soldier looks at one another when the sound of wolves howling washes over the small camp, its gonna be night soon and only one of you has managed to make a fire…

Survival…yah, its going be a great time trying.
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

Re: Its Cold and Im being shot at Rp

#2 Post by Kisuke »

"Well, [censored]..." Leo sighed as his lit cigarette hung in the corner of his mouth. "It's gonna be a long night..." He looked around the camp, seeing the fire that someone had managed to light with several other soldiers huddled around it for warmth. Leo continued to survey the crowd, trying to pick out whoever it was that sneezed.

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Lewis stared in awe at the mound of snow that was once their commander. "...Well......f***...I don't think I can fix that. Anyone here know how to treat being 'dumped on by mother nature'?" Seeing that no one else seemed very amused by the comment, Lewis nervously checked his rifle as the wolves howls rang out. 'D*** those monsters, their almost a bad as the weather. I wish they'd at least give us fighting chance, we can't even SEE them!'

(((OOC-This looks quite amusing :grin: )))
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#4 Post by y7h65 »

Donald's POV
Donald sighed as the commander was crushed by a giant snow drift. He was about to say something when he heard the wolves. Quickly, he dashed to the fire, and stated to huddle around the fire, his hands tight around his rocket launcher. "Maybe.... we should've brought flashlights with us."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#5 Post by Basitin warrior »

Adrian was surprised when the commander was suddenly killed infront of the whole squad but the feeling passed rather quickly. He was already sitting next to the fire when the wolves started howling in the distance. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it in the fire. He put it in his mouth listening to the others conversation for a minute. Then he said, "Nope, everything I got is either broke or frozen solid. So anyone here afraid of the dark?" While he's talking he leans back into the darkness casting a creepy shadow over his face.
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#6 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hans grinned and perked up as the team's commander was crushed by several tons of snow.Hahah!...I totally saw that coming!... He exclaims, obviously used to this kind occurrence. And upon hearing the wolves, immediately cowers in fear next to Donald with thoughts of being ripped to shreds crossing his mind. Aww, [censored]...

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

It wasn't even two hours later when the soft padding of animal paws started to echo from all around your camp. The fire is well low, burnable fuel is nonexistent and the light from it is only showing out to about ten yards.

Most of you are hungry, only haven eaten basic rations for days and now those are even low.

The sun had set and the cold had come in.

There are few options in your minds, eat or be eaten.

Wolfs are eatable right?
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#8 Post by Kisuke »

Leo sat huddled with the others next to the dwindling fire, shivering. He moved his rifle up to his shoulder and looked through the scope. He could make out the shadows of the wolves circling the camp at the very edge of their little aura of light. Leo opened his mouth to say something when a very audible growl emanated from his stomach. He had run out of his rations earlier than most of the other soldiers, having given his food up to a rookie who looked like he was on the verge of passing out. Sadly that ration had been wasted when he froze to death just outside of the huddle, though no one had seemed to notice yet.

((OOC: Hope you don't mind me killing a rookie. If you don't want me to just let me know and I'll edit it.))

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Lewis shivered in the cold and he heard Leo's stomach growl.Right now, he really wished his dad had let him serve on one of the Titans. Even if they were essentially flying time bombs, at least they were warm. "...Guys, were gonna have to do something pretty soon here about those wolves. As soon as this fire dies, they're gonna attack. I say we go on the offensive and take the fight to them." Lewis looked around, hoping for a few signs of agreement. "We can't go anywhere with those thing still around." At this, Lewis switched the safety off on his rifle and stood up. "Who's with me?"
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Kisuke »

Leo peered through his scope again and watched the wolves circling them. "I'm game, but I ain't moving." He caught a hint of movement on the edge of his sight and quickly took aim and fired. He heard the distinct yelp of a wolf crying out in pain, but he couldn't tell if he'd killed it or merely wounded it. "Oh well, in this weather, it wont live long.." he muttered, mostly under his breath.

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#11 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

As Lewis stands up and shouts out he is pulled to the ground hard by one of his squadmates just one of the huge wolves lunges right over trying rip into a Lewis sized steak.

The beast of an animal rushes away as the rest of you open fire on the dammed thing.

Then it hits home, more so for the almost eaten Lewis, these wolves are taller than even Maverick.

Holy [censored].
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

In hindsight, Lewis realized shouting a string of strange obscenities a mile long and unloading his entire clip into the direction the wolf that had tried to make a dinner out of him; probably wasn't the best usage of his time. At that moment though, he just wanted to shoot anything that moved. It took him several seconds of firing an empty clip, and the shouting of the soldier that had save him for Lewis to come back to reality. He looked around for a second, confused. Finally, his blank gaze focused on the soldier, whom he stared at unknowingly. "Who are hyu? Vat em Hy doink heeya? Und vy em I bleedink!?!" Lewis shouted, finding a trickle of blood coming from his head. Apparently he had been "saved" a bit too roughly and his head had hit a rock, because now he had no idea where he was, and he was talking in a strange accent. There would (hopefully) be time for that later, because more of the Horse-sized monstrosities was coming closer, growling and baring their fangs.

(((OOC-Thought this might be a bit of interesting/funny character development, providing, of course Lewis isn't mauled/eaten first. :grin: )
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#13 Post by Basitin warrior »

Adrian hadn't fired away with everyone else after a wolf had taken a swipe at on of the soldiers. He had been through this before and he knew if they paniced they would be picked off one at a time. He raised his voice over the men cursing in confusion and practically yelled, "Hey everbody!! Put your backs together and make a circle unless you feel like being a chew toy."
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

As most of the men gathered up to form a defense position some of the others on the outer edges of the camp were not as lucky or as quick and five more were taken down by the pack of wolves.

These things were hungry, a few of the men weren't even dead before the wolves had stared to eat. Their screams echoing off the ghostly buildings of the ruined city.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

"Dem hyu foul beasties! Dem hyu all to HELL!" Lewis shouted. He didn't heed Adrian's call to form up. He couldn't think, and quite frankly, he didn't want to in his state of mind; he just wanted to kill. A wild blood lust overcomes him, and he charges at a small group of the wolves, shouting maniacally and swatting them away like flies with his rifle. Unfortunately they weigh a bit more than flies, so it doesn't have much effect. Lewis quickly finds himself surrounded, and the group is closing in on him while the rest of the pack continues to harass the other soldiers. One of the wolves steps forward, snarling at Lewis. "Vell, come ON den! Hy dun haff all day!" Lewis shouts at it, and leaps at it. This surprises the wolf, and the two are soon on the ground, biting and scratching at each-other viciously.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar