Pokémon: A World United

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Pokémon: A World United

#106 Post by Ironworks »

Kale turned back towards Ryan, a confused look on his face. "Eh, alright, sure." He replied, ushering along Coal and Jaden, who fell behind obviously startled by something.
Finally emerging from the alley way, Kale spotted the Department store and made his way towards it, beginning to open the door. "Case, Coal, stay outside, alright? Pretty sure they don't wantcha runnin' around in the store, ya know?" They both gave a disappointed look upwards towards their trainer. "Yeah, I know. I agree, but I ain't making the rules." He added before turning towards the Wartortle. "Jaden, keep an eye on them. Make sure they stay outa trouble." With that, Kale entered the store. "Where the hell would they keep a map around here?" He asked, turning towards Ryan, utterly lost in the new store.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#107 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Meanwhile, somewhere north of Goldenrod..

Damion slid down a ledge with his Glaceon hopping down immediately after him. Damion and Matt had walked for quite a while now and were very near Ecruteak City. I can see the city over there! Geez, It's been a while since I last took this path! he exclaimed, glancing over his shoulder to see if Matt and Kenzie were following. So what do you think of our chances on finding "them" here? Damion asks, making sure to not say "Team Stratos" and draw suspicion.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#108 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Matt looked at Damion lazily To be honest, low. I mean we're searching quarter of an island here, and if these....groups are good at anything, it's cowering in a hole somewhere. Still, theres nothing else we can do until they make some sort of move. Matt said, turning his attention back to the path ahead Ah, there are pokemon ahead I think, ok... Matt said, picking out a pokeball, he threw it with a lazy motion and released Hades.

Ok Hades, scare off any pokemon that might get in our way he instructed, however Hades didn't move, instead he cocked his head to the side and looked at him questioningly, Matt rolled his eyes, understanding what he wanted Yes, if they don't run then you can fight them ok? Jeez... he sighed as Umbreon happily ran ahead

(OOC: hades is the name of his umbreon....he didn't release the lord of the underworld, lol.)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#109 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Kenzie watched as the Umbreon dashed forward to take on the offending pokemon. She stopped and looked at Damion in the eye, as if to wait for him to say something. ...Alright Kenzie, go and show them no mercy. The Glaceon pepped up and and with a resounding Glei!, chased after Hades. Damion looked back to Alex to address his reply Yeah, but I guess there is no harm in trying... he replies, sounding just as pessimistic about their chances.

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#110 Post by AtlasZeth »

Atlas led Tony through the city and into the Department Store. Even though it was late, the huge store was still busy, filled with all the trainers who travelled far and wide just to examine its selection of goods. This is much like any other Department Store. Various goods on each floor. I'm sure you can find anything you need.
Shovels are for holes! Holes are for corpses!

silverwolf17
Templar Master

#111 Post by silverwolf17 »

Gardevoir gave a bright smile and thanked him for the pep talk. As they finished up Vincent continued talking for a short bit. So, until we get to the meeting in the next couple of days i kinda have to keep this information under wraps. I'm sure you understand. Now then, i think i'm actually going to relax and well... do nothing really. There isn't to much that can be done wouldn't you say? As he said this he turned on the tv and just happened to catch a news bulletin. And that's why you never disobey the 'Please do not feed the Snorlaxes' sign at the zoo... In other local news, there appears to have been an odd occurrence in the Kanto region earlier tonight. As strange as this will sound, a hit-and-run accident during a trainer battle happened. According to eye-witness accounts, the fight was interrupted by a purple and white blur going at high speeds. Both of which were believed to have knocked one of the trainer's Rattata into a tree. We have confirmed that the Rattata is fine and has only suffered a mild concussion and should be battling again in no time. It is unclear whether the two high speed pokemon belonged to any trainers and without confirmation on the identity of the high speed blurs the police have been forced to call off the investigation. When we return from the break... Vincent muted the tv and spoke to S for a bit. Before i forget, do you plan on staying here or moving on ahead? I know its late, but i'm not entirely sure how fast we should keep moving with our plans, so i'm gonna leave this up to you.
The 2Kinds Animated Series Try Out Forum

ImageImageImageImage click on the eggs!!! thank you.

A kill a day keeps your death at bay. ;3

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#112 Post by y7h65 »

Ryan's POV
Ryan walked into the store, leaving his Shedinja and Ninjask out. As he heard Kale's question, he walked to a nearby store directory, and read through it. He walked back to Kale after finding it. "After a long line of questing, I have discovered the location of the maps! It's right behind you."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#113 Post by Ironworks »

Kale's questioning expression sunk into a blank stare, not looking at anything in particular, save for his poor observational skills. "That'd figure." He stated, letting out a half hearted chuckle. Kale turned to grab the first map he could, and made his way to the register. "I got this one."
Once the map was purchased, Kale made his way back outside the doors, only to find his Charmander lying on his stomach, dripping from a recent water gun attack. Knowing his Pokemon, he knew it was justified. "God dammit Coal, what'd ya do this time?" His pikachu quickly jumped up onto Kale's shoulder. "Well whatever it'was, thanks for keeping him in line, Jaden." The Wartortle merely nodded back, lifting his foot off the Charmander's tail, who promptly stood up, shaking himself dry.
Removing it from the bag, Kale unfolded the map, holding it at arms length in front of him. Quickly scanning it over, he turned it for Ryan to make his own judgement. "Well, this is us here." He stated, pointing to a specific dot on the map. "Opinions on our next move?"

((This took AGES to type on my phone! XD Not to mention every customer coming up to interrupt me lol))

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#114 Post by y7h65 »

Ryan's POV
Ryan shrugged nonchalantly as he recalled his Shedinja and Ninjask for Metagross and Scizor. "Hmm... From my experience, their secret base is probably located either in a giant office building that seems perfectly evil, or located in the middle of nowhere. .... Does the map show any place with large, ominous, office buildings? " Ryan heard another rustle and he suddenly spun around. Out of the corner of his eye, he made out a small Roggenrola running away. He muttered to himself about coincidences as he watched it roll away.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#115 Post by Kisuke »

Cynthia was in the process of placing a book on the top shelf of a bookcase when the door to the Champion's Quarters opened. Cynthia, on the tips of her toes to reach that shelf looked over at the sudden intrusion and promptly lost her balance, falling flat onto her [censored] in front of Alex and Terric. "You know that there's a step ladder in the closet, don't you?" "Eh heh..." she chuckled nervously, "I do now.." Alex walked in, helped her to her feet, then took the book she was trying to put away and looked at it. "Oh, perfect, this is the book I was reading and forgot to take with me." He stuffed the book in his bag then looked around the room and it finally hit him. "Oh wow.. you cleaned my room.." "Yeah, it was a complete mess and it was starting to bug me. So, why are you back here already? Was that whole 'incident' just a rumor or something?"

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#116 Post by The Grim Reader »

Well, I was thinking of heading to the Ruins of Alph. I hear there is some connection to it, and a legendary pokemon of some sort or another. Then again, the whole town of Ecruteak city is full of stories about awe inspiring pokemon. Perhaps we should investigate there as well. If I happen to come across something in my journey, you shall be the first to know. Many trainers go looking for Legendary pokemon and end up with nothing, so I doubt I'll find anything significant. Soraia suggested. Serperior said it was no problem, and that he was glad to help a fellow comrade in need. He told her that since they are on the same side, he would put the past behind him and start acting more like a friend than a rival.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#117 Post by Volgaia »

Terric took a second to survey the room that they just entered. "Hmmm... nice place you got here, Alex. It's about as cool as that door we went through to get here." He watched Alex and Cynthia talk amongst themselves. 'Alex seems a bit more relaxed here. I'ts just strange seeing two champions act so... casually, I guess." When Cynthia asked about the "rumor", Terric decided to speak up. "Well yes and no, I guess. Professor Elm seemed to be rather concerned about this Team Stratos as well as Arceus," Terric shook his head a little, "The only problem is that none of us have any real information about Arceus, save for the stories that people around here talk about." Terric sat down once he noticed a nearby chair that wasn't being used. "I guess you can say that we came here looking for leads. Cynthia, if I recall, you have an interest in the pokémon myths, right? Can you tell us anything about the so-called-god pokemon, Arceus?" Terric started to shift his weight around. He was starting to get nervous; not only did he just realize that he was sitting with two of Sinnoh's champions, he also felt that he was coming off as rather hasty and rude.
[Under Construction... Again]

silverwolf17
Templar Master

#118 Post by silverwolf17 »

That sounds like a nice idea. To be honest i was going to ask you to head for the ruins anyway, so this works out nicely. If you do head out to the ruins though, just make sure that you meet with us in Ecruteak right by the Rainbow Tower in 2 days. Thats when i plan on sharing the big news with everyone. Now then, if all this talk of work is done for the night, i think we both should relax. How does that sound? Vincent seemed to start relaxing after sitting down and laying back a bit on the couch. Gardevoir noticed Vincent relaxing and smiled at him before talking to Serperior again for a bit before going over to Vincent and sitting next to him. She was glad to hear Serperior was willing to be a friend. If anything, it contributed to why she was smiling so much now. After a bit Vincent looked back up to S with another matter on his mind. Oh, before i forget. do you think you can try and let some of the other higher ups know of the meeting. i don't remember getting messages that they received the meeting information, and i'd hate to have organized this for nothing.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#119 Post by The Grim Reader »

Sure thing Boss. I'll tell them. But I should tell you, I'll be inspecting anyone and everyone before they enter Rainbow Tower. They need to have the mark. Soraia said, as he took off his left glove and showed Vince the mark he had recieved. The mark of Team Stratos. This is the symbol of peace. I'm sure your goals for obtaining Arceus are just and pure. I long for a world where everyone can understand one another. But there are those like Giovanni whose ambition is dangerous. He has changed a lot since the old days, sure. But he is just as ruthless as he was then as he is now. He thinks Pokemon are tools, or did at one point or another. His reputation......let's just say I'm keeping a close on him. Any word from N yet? Soraia asked as he took out his Pokegear and began texting all the higher ups of the meeting that is to take place at Rainbow Hall. He made sure to text N and Giovanni first. Serperior seemed happy and content, now that Gardevoir had calmed down. He decided to sit down beside her on the couch and relax, curling up into a ball till his head rested comfortably on the arm of the couch. (Curled up like a snake.)
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

silverwolf17
Templar Master

#120 Post by silverwolf17 »

Fair enough... by the way i'm afraid N is out well... being N if you know what i mean. To be honest i worry about him more than i do Giovanni. While Giovanni is indeed dangerous, he has been very humbled since then and understands what my plans are. N however has to be his difficult and over philosophical self. To be honest, i think i have let him get a tad too close to the research on Arceus. His rantings are even more absurd as of late, and the last thing i want is a loose cannon with access to my research materials, so i plan on restricting his access eventually. Still, i should be thanking you for your enthusiasm for security detail. That should keep everyone on their toes, especially if we have any snakes hiding among us. Just make sure you have them screened for more than the emblem. Set up a system of questions only Stratos members would know, and keep them secret until the day of the meeting. I want nothing getting into our meeting from the outside... is this understood? Vincent gave S a rather calm look. Perhaps he already knew the answer, or maybe it was the fact that he had been so loyal to him thus far. Whatever the reason for it, his being calm only served as a sign of reassurance for the events to come, almost as if he knew what was going to happen.