Pokémon: A World United

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

Re: Pokémon: A World United

#136 Post by Kisuke »

Cynthia smiled at Terric as she sat back down on the bed. Alex started for the door but paused a moment. "Rocky? Where'd you go?" The little Emolga scurried out from behind Cynthia's hair and jumped up onto Alex's shoulder. Cynthia giggled and Alex couldn't help but laugh a little. "Alright you little rascal, get back in the bag, we're heading out again." Rocky chittered and dropped into the open pocket of Alex's bag, curling up with a cherri berry. "I'll call if we need anything else, see ya Cynthia." "Bye." Alex lead Terric back out to where Garchomp was guarding the door, lying on the ground. Alex shielded his eyes as the sunrise greeted them outside, then whistled to alert Garchomp that it was time to get up and go. He mounted the dragon and slid his goggles back over his eyes. "Alright Terric, get Togekiss and let's get going."

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#137 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Matt nodded at Damion then walked with Hades to the northen part of town, he stopped, looking at first the burned tower, which looked like it may collapse at any given moment, to the tin tower, he could only see the top from amongst the trees but there was not suspicious movement as far as he could tell. There were guards outside each tower, many more at the tin tower than the burnt, but that was understandable Hmm.....which tower? The tin towers unlikely, those religious nutcases guard that one, still, these are the all-corrupting Team....whatever they're called, and if they could corrupt the guards it would be perfect....then again, no-one ever goes in the burnt tower, the only problem would be the risk of it.... Matt trailed off, his conversation to himself was getting him nowhere, he looked at the Umbreon sitting down attentively waiting for him to move You know what? You can pick, which one? he asked indicating the choices with his index finger, Umbreon got up excitably and looked at the towers, he lowered his ears at the tin tower and ran towards the other Breon! Hades called impatiently, not bothering to stop, Matt grinned and followed.

As Matt and Hades walked up to the tower and attempted to enter, but a guard stopped them 'fraid no-one gets in 'ere Ser, it.....oh. he stopped as Matt pulled off his hood, revealing his face Important business i'm afraid, step aside Matt said threateningly, the guard quickly did as instructed, and Matt and Hades resumed their pace, Hades glaring at the guard as he trot past.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#138 Post by Volgaia »

Once they were outside, Terric rummaged through his bag for a moment before producing a Wacan Berry. He held it it the air for a few seconds until a familiar "Kiiiiiiii!" echoed throughout the area. Terric smiled and tossed the berry in the air; Togekiss snatched the berry in midair and, with a stupidly happy face, landed next to his master. Terric climbed on while Togekiss was joyfully nibbling on the berry. "All right then, to Pewter City we go." "Tog!" the pair rose into the air, ready to follow Alex's lead.
[Under Construction... Again]

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#139 Post by Kisuke »

"Alright Garchomp, off to Pewter City." Garchomp roared, bowed it's head then preformed it's usual takeoff by sprinting at the cliff and leaping off. Alex quickly glanced behind him to make sure Terric was there then turned forward again once he saw him. He had his Pokemon dip lower until he was gliding right over the water, then reached out and skimmed his hand through the frigid ocean. A chill ran up his back and he signaled for Garchomp to pull up back into his usual cruising altitude to keep airborne off of the thermals.

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#140 Post by AtlasZeth »

Atlas nodded at this answer. Yes... too many people concentrate on being the best. The position of champion is something I believe to be be very... overrated. You understand this. Many people don't. Atlas sighed. Come now. We should leave. This Stratos need to be found and stopped, and we're just wasting our time here.
Shovels are for holes! Holes are for corpses!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#141 Post by y7h65 »

Ryan's POV
Ryan was now flanked by his Scizor and Kabutops, he chuckled at the statement of the "big and ominous" radio tower. "This wouldn't be the first time I've done this type of stuff under these conditions." He walked in front of Kale and entered the radio tower. He heard a voice shouting out something about identifying themselves. "Hey Kale, you ready for a fight? Cause it seems we've got us one."

(OOC: Let's just assume that Team Rocket is currently in control of the tower.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#142 Post by tony1695 »

We gonna leave now, huh?

Tony stretched a bit, and walked out the store.

Only, it's the middle of the night, and I need sleep.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#143 Post by The Grim Reader »

Well, it's gettin late Boss, and I have things I need to attend to in the morning. I'm going to get some sleep. I'd advise you to the same. Soraia replied, as he walked into the bed area, and flopped down on the bed, before going to sleep. However, Serperior was having second thoughts about Vincent's Gardevoir, and blushed a little. (*Gardevoir is very nice and caring, strong, and quite lovely as well. Wonder if she likes me? Serperior thought out loud as he curled around on top of Soraia's bed and went to sleep.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#144 Post by AtlasZeth »

Oh right. I'll wait. Call me on your Pokegear when you're ready to leave. My number's already on it. Atlas looked from side to side before fading into the darkness and warping away. He came to rest atop the department store. I think I can trust him... Not sure about the others... not sure.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#145 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Damion entered the Pokemon center and went straight for the counter. The place was looking very empty though not entirely devoid of anybody. There were a few trainers in the waiting area, as well as the usual Nurse Joy who seemed to be doing some office work, nothing too out of the ordinary considering the time. Welcome to the Pokemon Center, how may I help you? The Nurse Joy says, looking up from her work. You can you can tell me if you've treated or seen anybody suspicious lately. Have you seen people in uniforms or anybody who looks evil for that matter? The nurse joy looked at Damion with surprise ....I'm sorry, but I can't just tell anybody the information of my patients. But I can tell you that I have seen people with uniforms though they come out very rarely. ...then I guess you can't tell me your patients even if I was say...a Champion? The nurse nodded a no Ok...thanks, anyway. Damion said with a smile as he makes his way out of the center. Well, Kenzie, Mizu? at least we know they've got uniforms and that they're hiding...This task might be harder than I initially thought...Now to go meet up with Matt.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#146 Post by Ironworks »

"What's that?" Kale asked, as he walked into the tower, allowing both his Pokemon to walk in before him. Hearing the voices as well, Kale's eyes traveled towards it's source. "Oh." He stated, as he walked calmly beside Ryan. It appeared the Team had just taken note of their entrance. "So, what do you think we should do?"

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#147 Post by tony1695 »

Tony was standing by the exit to Goldenrod. He checked his 'gear, waiting for Atlas to show. Lucario started grumbling behind him, and he couldn't help but agree.

Five more minutes. Then he can catch up, okay?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#148 Post by AtlasZeth »

Atlas awakened atop the Department Store where he had been napping and looked down to see Tony waiting for him. Hmm... seems like it’s time to leave... Jumping down he phased away from view on his way down, and landed silently in the crowd. He then moved to Tony's position before phasing back into sight. Time to go.

silverwolf17
Templar Master

#149 Post by silverwolf17 »

Vincent continued watching tv contently for a while. He soon noticed his Gardevoir had fallen asleep and was gently leaned against him. Her breathing ever so slight yet calm. He smiled as he got up from the couch and made sure that she wasn't abruptly woken up as he lay her down to sleep. After getting her a pillow and covering her in a blanket, he gave her a quick pet on the head before turning off tv and walking over to his bed. As relaxed as he felt earlier, he couldn't shake a few thoughts out of his head. *hm... what am i going to do? If they discovered what our intentions are, i wonder how much harder its going to be to recover the remaining plates. Not to mention who could be involved... i need more information. Although i'm sure most of the regional champions will be involved... Ack! what am i doing? i'm supposed to be relaxed. I need to rest and relax. If this really is turning into a problem, i'm sure i'll find out by morning.* He soon fell asleep soundly, his mind at ease for the first time in days.
The 2Kinds Animated Series Try Out Forum

ImageImageImageImage click on the eggs!!! thank you.

A kill a day keeps your death at bay. ;3

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#150 Post by The Grim Reader »

Since the sun had currently been up, Soraia had been up, and decided to go to the Ruins of Alph while he let his Boss sleep in. He put Serperior into his pokeball and checked himself out of the hotel. He began walking towards Route 35, at the high end of Goldenrod City. After briefly walking and sneaking by trainers, he decided it was time to bring out his Salamence. He got on the blue dragon type pokemon and flew to Violet City, the closest city to the Ruins of Alph. After getting there, he called his Salamence back into his pokeball and walked the rest of the way to the Ruins of Alph.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image