Pokémon: A World United

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Re: Pokémon: A World United

#151 Post by tony1695 »

Tony turned around when he heard the voice behind him. He grabbed a Pokéball off his belt and was about to throw it when he realised who is was.

Seriously, stop doing that!

Lucario was agitated as well, one of his paws (hands?) raised in a fighting stance.

Let's get going, okay?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#152 Post by AtlasZeth »

Doing what? Oh. Right. The stealth. Sorry. Force of habit. I don't like being seen. I'll try to avoid it from now on. Atlas led Tony through the gate onto Route 35. We need to go back up to Ecruteak. Then onto Route 42.
Shovels are for holes! Holes are for corpses!

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#153 Post by Kisuke »

Alex stepped out of the Pewter Museum of Science with a disappointed look on his face. “Well, that was a complete bust… but at least we know now that Team Stratos is also after the plates, so that’s something.” He snapped a pokeball off of his belt and tossed it into the air, causing his Garchomp to appear in front of him. “Looks like we’re headed to the ruins, eh Terric?”

Meanwhile, somewhere in Goldenrod:

“Man, Giovanni has the worst timing; I was in the middle of a really good game when he summoned us.” “I now, I was just sitting down with my girl to watch our favorite movie.” “A-hem!” Giovanni cleared his throat loudly as he stepped into the room, commanding the attention of all the grunts present. He stepped up to the railing of the balcony he was standing on and looked down at the men and women before him. A sneer slid across his face, ‘such weak looking idiots..’ He cleared his throat again and began speaking, “Ladies and Gentlemen, the reason I have gathered you here is this: I have received word from one of my informants that our plans may have been found out and that several well known trainers are trying to stop us. I need you all to go out there, find those trainers, and silence them. That doesn’t mean I want you indiscriminately attacking every trainer you see though, the trainers in question you should be able to easily recognize. That is why there are no standard issue uniforms for all of you, merely a jacket with our team’s crest on it, if you don’t find them, they’ll find you. I want all of you to try and bring those meddlesome punks to us for detainment, understood?” Every one of the grunts in the room saluted Giovanni and called out, “Yes, sir!” “Good, dismissed!” Giovanni walked back into the room he had come out of and sat down at his desk, looking over some monitors, while the small army he had assembled went off to collect their jackets and head out to capture the chosen trainers.

((The grunts are away! Feel free to control them as they are NPCs. Also, feel free to time skip to your destinations if you aren't already there.))

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#154 Post by tony1695 »

Tony and Atlas walked into Mahogany Town. Tony was glad he'd brought along Kingdra. It had shortened the trip by at least 2 hours.

Where do you say we start looking?

Tony looked around, as did Roserade.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#155 Post by Volgaia »

"Eh, It was interesting enough in there. Makes me wish I had a fossil or two." Terric stretched his arms for a minute before calling Togekiss out of its ball. "You ready for some more flying?" "Kiii!" Togekiss flapped its wings happily. Terric smiled, Togekiss always managed to put him in a good mood. Once the pokémon calmed down, Terric began to climb on, gripping firmly. Terric's Togekiss flew a couple of small laps just above the ground before preparing to fly off.

"Hold it right there!"

In an attempt to stop, Togekiss lost balance, causing the pair to crash to the ground. "Owww... what the hell was that for?" Terric mumbled as he got up to his feet. He set his eyes on the owner of the voice: a boy in his mid-teens, wearing a striped yellow hoodie and jeans. Terric was about to address the boy before he was interrupted. "That pokémon... I-" the boy's eyes narrowed, "I remember that thing..." The boy's tone became surprisingly tense and angry, "Don't think for a second that I'll forgive you for what you've done!" Terric stared back at the trainer. "I'm sorry, but you are?" obviously Terric has fought many trainers before, but this guy didn't ring any bells. The boy lost his composure and took a few seconds to respond. "How could you not know about Joey, the resident badass of both Kanto and Johto?" "Pretty easily, I guess." Terric chuckled at his response; even his Togekiss laughed a little. "Hey shut up! Not only do you have the gall to attack my prized pokémon out of nowhere, but now you're insulting my pride?!? You know what, no. I won't stand for this. You're gonna fight me right here, right now!"

Terric looked at Joey in disbelief. This was quite possibly, the worst time to be challenged to a fight. Terric shook his head. "Okay, not only do I not know what the heck you're talking about, but I'm kind of in a rush here. If you couldn't tell, I was just getting ready to leave." Joey shrugged his shoulders. "No way, I'm not going to take no for an answer. I'm gonna take your wimpy pokémon down, and there's nothing you can do about it.

There was one thing that always set Terric off, and that's when someone insults his pokémon in any way. Having raised his entire team from their infancies, Terric was always extremely proud of them. There was no way that he would refuse Joey now. "Alex..." he started, "Go on ahead without me, this guy won't take long. I'll call you when I catch up." Hey I heard that you ingrate! Insult me again will you? Oh no no nono. I'ma beat the crap out of you now dont expect any mercy from ME!
[Under Construction... Again]

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#156 Post by The Grim Reader »

Soraia finally made it to the entrance of the Ruins of Alph. But he had to tread carefully. Since this was a very public site seeing attraction, not to mention a historical place as well, one could assume lots of people would be there. So he had to walk carefully, act casually, and TRY not to stand out from everyone else who was observing these Ruins.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#157 Post by Kisuke »

Alex nodded at Terric and pulled his goggles back over his eyes. "Don't keep me waiting too long." He lightly nudged Garchomp in the side with the heel of his foot and the large Pokemon responded with a roar, then took to the air.

After a quick and rapid flight over the ground, Alex and his Garchomp landed right out side the entrance to the ruins. "Return, and take a well deserved rest buddy." The Garchomp disappeared into the pokeball in a red flash of light as Alex walked into the ruins. "Now.. the best place to loom would probably be inside one of the chambers.." He made his way through the tourists and entered the southernmost chamber of the ruins. "Glaceon, Shade, come on out" he said as he tossed an ultraball and pokeball into the air. "Glay" Glaceon called out happily, tackling the Umbreon. The two rolled around for a moment while Alex watched in amusement, he always loved watching those two play around. After they finished, they promptly returned to his side and Shade started glowing, illuminating the surrounding area and the three of them started examining the chamber's walls.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#158 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Damion went to the tower where Matt was headed until he was stopped by the guard outside. I'm afraid I can't let you pass unless you're a champion sir... Damion sighed and showed the guard his trainer card, which indeed showed that he was Champion of Kanto. The guard was quite surprised he wasn't supposed to let anybody but the Johto champion in, but the fact that the Kanto champion came visited right after the Johto Champion bothered him. Y-you may proceed. Damion nodded appreciatively and made his way in. You know what guys...I think he was't supposed to let us in...

After a bit of walking, Damion found himself in a forested area and not too far away could see Matt near the tower. Hey, sorry for being late. How are things over here?

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#159 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Matt stared at the tower with his arms folded, watching his pokemon inspecting the tower, he turned his head as he heard Damion approach Oh hey, just waiting for- he stopped as Athena floated down in front of him Anything? he asked hopefully, Athena shook her head and Matt sighed Ok....damn, doesn't look like theres anything suspicious in there, don't suppose you found anything?
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

silverwolf17
Templar Master

#160 Post by silverwolf17 »

Meanwhile in Goldenrod:

Vincent was furiously typing away at his laptop, the sound of the tapping of the keys and the occasional mouse click was all that could be heard. The sound resonating through the room in a bizarre sort of melody. As he stared at the recent reports from Silph Co. He found himself very pleased with the results, especially since this meant more money for Team Stratos to have at its disposal. He knew he only had to wait one more day before meeting with the fellow higher ups of Team Stratos, he was hoping that this would be the one of the last times he'd have to have a meeting for an expedition. His mind was racing with thoughts of what the interlopers could be doing, or if they have even started thwarting his efforts. He clearly found himself tense and worried. He sent a message to Soraia, he was hoping that Soraia would act as his guard when he made his move to Ecruteak. After he sent the message he paused for a moment to think aloud and reflect on the situation. I don't like this... we just have at least half the plates and some shards of at least a couple of others we haven't seen yet... If we don't pick up the pace we'll be stopped by some rag tag team of vigilantes and we won't be able to bring forth Arceus. I need a miracle right now. Who knows, maybe one of the six remaining plates will just fall into my lap. Ha! After his brief personal chat and a quick laugh he went back to work, more pensive than ever.
The 2Kinds Animated Series Try Out Forum

ImageImageImageImage click on the eggs!!! thank you.

A kill a day keeps your death at bay. ;3

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#161 Post by The Grim Reader »

Before doing anything, he replied to the message that Vincent got to him and replied back that indeed he would be there as a guard when tommorow comes using the Pokegear. After putting up his Pokegear he said. Well....don't those trainers seem interesting? That Garchomp of his didn't look to bad. I think I'll go ahead and follow them, to see if they are any good or not. Plus, I could try and find out the information myself, or....I could follow them and pick up clues. If I do this right, I can simply introduce myself, and they won't even be the wiser. All right, come on out Umbreon, Cyndaquil. Soraia said, as he followed them into the ruins, the two pokemon following him quite quickly into the cavern. When he finally cuaght up with the ones he was searching for, easy to spot really, what with the Glaceon and the other Umbreon, he stood right beside them and said. You wouldn't mind if I helped out a bit? Names Icarus. Soraia said in a friendly manner, and in a non threatening manner as he looked over at Alex . His Cyndaquil hid behind his leg, but the Umbreon looked at the other two Eons, but Soraia wasn't really paying any real attention. He was busy trying to get information and trying to establist trust. Maybe he could get to know this guy. It couldn't hurt.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#162 Post by Kisuke »

Alex crouched low to the ground, studying the wall's inscriptions when he heard a voice behind him. He turned and looked up at the person who had approached him. "And what would I need help with? I'm just a tourist examining these ruins like everyone else, why would I need any help?" Alex studied the man who called himself Icarus closely, but in a way that wouldn't draw any kind of weird looks or suspicion. He felt uneasy about this man, he just couldn't figure out why. 'Something's not right about this guy, why would he just show up and offer to help when he doesn't even know why I'm here...?' Shade pawed at the ground nearby and Glaceon tilted her head at the new arrivals, looking back and forth between Shade and the other Umbreon.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#163 Post by The Grim Reader »

Don't get me wrong, I'm here as a tourist as welL...it's just seemed to me as if you were.....studying or looking for something particualr in these patterns here on these walls. I figured if we worked together, we could find out what they mean. I understand, it was stupid of me to assume you'd be researching these ruins too. Who knows what secrets lie in these ruins. Exciting, isn't it? Think of all the history that could be told through these walls if they could only speak. Soraia replied, trying not to sound too suspicious. Lying low wasn't his job.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#164 Post by Kisuke »

"I suppose if you want to research these ruins with me, I cant stop you" Alex said as he returned to the section of the wall he was reading. "Just so you know though, my partner shouldn't be too far behind me, and once he gets here we're probably gonna head deeper into the ruins." Alex carefully studied the inscriptions, trying to decipher the riddle before him, now phasing out the world around him as he searched for the answer.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#165 Post by The Grim Reader »

Soraia was doing much the same thing. He looked at the inscriptions on the wall as well, before saying. I noticed you have an Umbreon. Soraia said casually, trying to strike a small conversation with him, never really looking away from the riddle that was on the wall.