Pokémon: A World United

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Pokémon: A World United

#121 Post by The Grim Reader »

Understood. I'll have to agree with you there. N does strike as odd. He sometimes talks to my Serperior. It kinda sends me the wrong vibes when he begins "twenty questions" with my most trusted pal. It's like he can never take my word at face value, he has to ask Serperior, but I don't mind that. By the look on N's face sometimes you'd swear he'd seen a ghost. I don't get why he is obsessed on knowing how Serperior feels all the time. I think he wants to see if I take care of my pokemon or not. Speaking of which, what type of questions should I ask every member? Soraia replied.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

silverwolf17
Templar Master

#122 Post by silverwolf17 »

Just a simple series of questions. You know, stuff like the leaders of Stratos, the region we have the least control in, the goal of team Stratos... also, try confirming each member's current pokemon team and see that the info is consistent with our records. Stuff like that, as for N and his behavior, well at the risk that i might start sounding like him, your Serperior might play a bigger role in events to come. After all, look at how him and Gardevoir are getting along now... last i checked, they both weren't exactly comfortable together in the same room. Not to mention he acted the same around her when he got the chance. Hell, i still remember them playing chess while he kept making small talk with her. Perhaps, that is his rational. Then again, this is just a theory i have. No way to confirm it right? Vincent seemed rather satisfied, with the current set of events. Despite possible discovery of their plans his worries seemed to just disappear. Not to mention that he even started to put on a cocky smile, the kind that said victory was all but assured.
The 2Kinds Animated Series Try Out Forum

ImageImageImageImage click on the eggs!!! thank you.

A kill a day keeps your death at bay. ;3

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#123 Post by The Grim Reader »

Yeah, I'll give you that much....he's something else. I wouldn't trade him for Arcues. Serperior means a lot to me. We've been through a lot together, since our journey first began.....all those years ago. Yeah, I remember they couldn't stand being next to each other. Then again, the same could be said of the both us. Remember how it first started out after that day? I constantly trained, I was your rival for a time. Then, I decided there were bigger goals I needed to be going after other than that title. Such as obtaining world peace. That, and let's face it, at the level I am now, you'd still kick my butt twelve ways to New Bark town and back. So, I've settled on making your goals mine. Soraia stated. Serperior sighed happily, still sitting beside Gardevoir on the couch.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#124 Post by Kisuke »

"I see.. hmm.." Alex sat on the edge of his bed and looked up at the bookcase. "I seem to remember seeing a book of Pokemon legends somewhere in this room, is it still here or did you take that with you?" Cynthia thought for a moment then looked at the bookshelf herself. "I think I remember putting it away, near the top." Alex took that as his queue to stand up again and fetch the step ladder. Upon getting it out and setting up in front of the shelves, Alex stepped up and began scanning the spines of the books on the top shelf. "Here it is." He pulled it out and handed it down to Cynthia who flipped it open and thumbed through to find Arceus. "Let's see.. Arceus.. Arceus.. Ah, there we go. 'Arceus, also known as "The Original One", is said to have created the Sinnoh region, and possibly the entire world as well as the Lake Guardians: Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit and the creation trio: Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. Because of this, Arceus is thought to be one of the most long-lived of all Pokémon species. It is believed to possess the power to recreate the creation trio as well, presumably to guard the dimensions when a Trainer has caught one of them.' Sadly that's all the book says, and I haven't found out much more myself" she said as she closed the book in front of her. "The only thing I've found out other than that is that Arceus is somehow connected to mysterious objects known as plates, which have parts of the 'Myth of Creation' inscribed upon the back."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#125 Post by tony1695 »

All right then.

Tony walked over to a shelf and scooped up two dozen Hyper Potions. The way Lucario and Infernape bickered, they wouldn't last long. He walked over to a counter, paid for them, and waited for Atlas.

((I say we jump so that we're on the road the next day.))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#126 Post by AtlasZeth »

((Edited))

Atlas left Tony to his shopping in silence. Using his Wonder Launcher, it was not necessary for him to purchase anything. Suddenly curious, Atlas warped to Tony's side. Tell me, Tony. Why do you train Pokémon?
Shovels are for holes! Holes are for corpses!

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#127 Post by Volgaia »

Terric inspected the book when he had the chance. "I remember my grandfather telling me the stories of the lake guardians when I was a child. I've never heard of the dragons before until now." He picked up the book and read the pages closer. "Palkia. Dialga. Giratina." He made a mental note of the names, "That should be worth looking into when we get the chance." Terric flipped the pages some more until he got the the section mentioning the plates. "Hmmm... those plates might be our best bet. From what this book says, there should be quite a few of them; maybe we can see if any museums have one, or at least part of one. If not, then we can always try our hand at digging through ruins. Though I doubt there's much left to find." Terric put the book down and laid back, his head was starting to hurt from thinking about this too much.
[Under Construction... Again]

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#128 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

After Hades and Kenzie had cleared the path, Matt and Damion had finally arrived in Ecruteak, Matt immediately looked around, trying to remember where everything was the last time he had visited the town, Hades, excited by all the fighting faced kept looking at Matt and glaring at whatever direction he was looking, trying to figure out what Matt was looking for. Matt ignored this and scratched the back of his head Hmm.....should we search the towers first? I'd imagine at this hour most of the citizens would be in their houses by now. Matt asked without turning his head to face Damion
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#129 Post by Ironworks »

"Well..." Kale quickly scanned the map once more over. "...what about here?" Shrugging his shoulders, Kale looked back over at Ryan for a reaction to the idea. "I mean, Goldenrod is a pretty good sized place. Not to mention I don't have any pokes that can fly..." He added laughing.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#130 Post by y7h65 »

Ryan's POV
Ryan shrugged as Kale asked him but shifted uncomfortably at the mention of a Pokemon that knew Fly. "Might as well. I mean ,they can't possibly be that stupid, right? ... why do I even bother asking that. Of course one team is probably that stupid."

(OOC: We need to get to Goldenrod without Timeskipping. Yay.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#131 Post by Ironworks »

((Timeskips to Goldenrod))

"Sounds good then." Kale replied with a slight nod. He folded up the map as close to how it came as possible, and handed it to the Pikachu still on his shoulder, who promptly dropped it into the backpack. "Let's get ourselves over to that Radio Tower then." He said, pointing at the sky scraping building, which made itself known over the rooftops of the city. "Seems big and ominous enough." With that Kale began making his way there, his other two Pokemon close behind.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#132 Post by tony1695 »

Tony jumped a bit when Atlas materialized next to him.

What? Oh...

Tony thought about this for a few seconds.

I'm not entirely sure. When I started, I wanted to be the strongest. Y'know, that 'I wanna be the Champion!' stuff. When I got to the Elite Four in Sinnoh, I realised I didn't give a damn about that. I'm just happy travelling around with them, seeing Pokémon I've never seen before. They get on my nerves sometimes, but that's what friends do, isn't it?

Tony let out a low chuckle, thinking back.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#133 Post by Kisuke »

"Sounds like out next stop should be the Pewter Museum of Science in Pewter City." "If you don't find anything there, try the Ruins of Alph. Arceus is somehow connected to the Unown and they're found most commonly in those ruins." Alex nodded and turned to Terric. "Ready to head out then?"

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#134 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Yeah, that sounds like a sensible choice. Damion says, with his eyes locked at the tower. After a while he brings his attention back to Matt Why don't you go to the towers first? I'll check the Centers and shops if they've served or seen anybody suspicious. He says, making his way towards the Pokemon Center.

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#135 Post by Volgaia »

Terric sighed as he stood up from his seat. He was hoping that the information would be more... conclusive. "yeah, pretty much," he replied, "Either way, the odds aren't much different." He stepped over to the door they entered from waiting for Alex. "It really has been a long time, Cynthia. It seems you haven't changed much," Terric smiled, "although I guess that's a good thing."
[Under Construction... Again]