Pokémon: A World United

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

Re: Pokémon: A World United

#166 Post by Kisuke »

Alex stood up and paced around the room, muttering to himself. "To advance deeper takes no might, it only requires a bit of light.." He looked down at Shade who was attentively following his master and it hit him. He snapped his fingers, "light! Of course! Shade, use Flash!" The Umbreon perked up and quickly lit up the chamber with an intense white light, forcing Alex to shield his eyes. As the light faded and his vision returned, Alex looked around and spotted just what he was looking for. A small door had opened up in the back of the chamber. Alex smacked himself on the forehead, "why didn't I realize that sooner?!" He quickly walked through the new opening with his Pokemon following close behind.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#167 Post by The Grim Reader »

Oww...think you could warn a guy first. Soraia replied, quickly taking his arm away from his eyes. Hey, wait up. Soraia said as he quickly followed Alex into the deeper part of the Ruins, his pokemon also not very far behind. Impressive. You're pretty smart. Soraia complemented Alex. (Maybe you should post the riddle next time so I can have a crack at it.)
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#168 Post by Volgaia »

Once Terric was sure that Alex was gone and away, he turned his gaze to Joey. "Well?" he asked rather defiantly, "You wanted my attention, now you have it." Joey was rather uneasy, he wasn't expecting Terric's demeanor to change this quickly or drastically. "U-uh..." "If you start something, at least have the decency to see it through to the end." Joey took a second to put up a confident front again. "You're right, let's get this over with. Are you ready?" Terric grinned, "Heh, shall we? Let's have a one pokémon fight." He returned Togekiss to its ball. "Fine by me. I'll win any way you choose. Now let's go!"

"Three..."
"Two..."
"ONE!"

"Go Ekans!" "Do me proud, buddy!" An Ekans materialized next to Joey. The snake would have been somewhat menacing, if not for the massive figure that ended up towering over Terric. "Wh-what is that?!?" Joey stammered as Terric's pokémon let out a lout roar. The noise caused passerby to gather and watch what was about to happen.

"Is that a Rhyperior?"
"Looks like it. Not many trainers have pokémon like that."
"Oh hey, isn't that the one guy who came from Sinnoh to participate in Johto's tournament?"
"What? you mean they guy is Terric? The hot shot from the Battle Tower?!?"
"No way! I can't believe he's here!"
"Joey doesn't stand a ghost of a chance."

Terric covered his face with the palm of his hand. "Oh jeez, maybe I should have used Heracross. He doesn't stick out like a sore thumb." It was too late for Terric to keep his identity hidden. He should probably end the fight quickly though. "Lets see how well your Ekans can move. Rhyperior, fire a Rock Blast." Rhyperior grunted as it thrust its arms straight into the ground; As it raised its arms, two patches of earth were torn right out of the ground. Rhyperior lined up its arms towards the Ekans, and quickly tightened its muscles. The patches of dirt broke almost instantly and shrapnel flew at Joey's Ekans like a shotgun blast. The spread of the attack was too wide to avoid. The Ekans took several hits and collapsed on the floor.

The spectators, as well as Joey, were flat out shocked. Terric stared at the scene as well; It wasn't as much of a fight as it was a massacre. "Oh no, I went overboard." He returned Rhyperior to his ball and walked up to Joey. "Sorry about that, I told you I was in a hurry. Here, take this." He handed Joey a small, yellow crystal; most people would recognize it as a revive. Your Ekans should get back on its feet quickly with that." Terric pulled out his pokégear and pushed a few buttons before talking into it. "It's Terric, I settled my business here. I'll be there shortly." He quickly put his pokégear away and brought out Togekiss again. Togekiss allowed Terric to quickly climb on. "We got some catching up to do, so fly strong and fast." "Toge-kiiiii!!" Almost immediately, Togekiss went airborne and began flying eastward, towards Johto.

A lone figure watched Terric from atop a distant hill. "So it is him. But why is he headed back to Johto? This can't be good. I should inform someone about this."
[Under Construction... Again]

AtlasZeth
Merchant

#169 Post by AtlasZeth »

I think... there was an od base inside a store here. Rocket used it a few years back. At the very least, it could be worth checking out. Atlas took a quick look around the small village. Or maybe we could check out the Lake of Rage up North.
Shovels are for holes! Holes are for corpses!

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#170 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Damion nodded a no. He was only able to get one small bit of information from the nurse joy. I haven't found anything from the Pokemon Centers. But the Nurse Joy over there said there have been people in uniforms running around as of late though...I guess we can work with that... He knew though that these uniformed people were hiding themselves pretty well, if they weren't, his Pidgeot would've alerted him of their presence by now.

Well, our business here is done, I wonder when the professors will call us back...