Vast Horizons (signups are still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

Re: Vast Horizons (signups are still open)

#376 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Mishy's my name, brutally killing scales is my game. Mishy said with a smile
Grizz looked at the girl and cocked his head to the left. All he understood was knife. He shook his head and once again to try to speak English.
English.............n-no. Grizz said.
<But if you can understand this then I don't have to speak English.> He added hoping she would understand him.
Mishy quickly translated what Grizz had said just encase that the girl didn't understand.
Er, I forgot to ask, what's your name? sorry for being so rude.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Turtleleaf
Grand Templar

#377 Post by Turtleleaf »

Freya smiled took out one of her knives, playing with it.
Names Freya. Theft and assassination are my domain.
She smirked at Gizz again and tossed the knife at him, barely missing his throat.
Theres a quick demonstration.

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#378 Post by Natani--Fan. »

(last post for now)
Grizz chuckled, he liked seeing someone who was good with a knife. He turned around and walked over to the knife that was thrown at him. he grabbed it and walked back to the girl and handed it turn her.
G-g-good........nif. He said.
He started ti twirl one of his knifes in his other hand.
Job............killing. He said with a grin.
Image Image

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#379 Post by Duo Barton »

Twokindsofawsome wrote:Julia was eating when she was taken by suprise by an apple core bounced off the table and into the trash. She yipped in suprise and looked around with a blush to see where it came from. She spotted Wulx, clearly the perpetrator and smiled. "heh... Nice one there Wulx... Good morning." she smiled and gestured for him to sit with her. She was amazed by Wulx's good aim and was glad to see him. She smiled at him with a light blush, but then remembered the weapon on her back. Taking the huge rifle off her back and setting it on the table she said, "so I got my new weapon... Yeah... H-how do I hold this thing?... Or fire it for that matter?" she giggled a bit but looked at him questioningly. She hoped he could teach her how to properly use it.
Wulx looked at the rifle with a raised eye brow. It was a heavy piece of hardware. He lifted it feeling the weight. He looked at her and asked a question.

"Can you even run with this in your arms as you reload it?"

(srry I haven't been able to see the rifle so this is the best i can do)
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Turtleleaf
Grand Templar

#380 Post by Turtleleaf »

Freya took the knife and put it back. She wasnt sure what to do so she just sat at a table beside Julias satring off into space catching a few words from the conversation going on next to her.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#381 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Mason nodded at E.V's comment about his gun and her comment on kicking [censored]. He smiled and kissed her before getting up and slinging the rifle on his back. He took her hand and lifted her up before putting his hands together and praying, "gods, may you lend us strength in this upcoming battle and aid us in our victory as well as protect us from harm. Amen." he smiled and kissed E.V happily and sighed happily. "heh, yeah. I've kind of got a habit of praying before every time I get into a mission..." he shrugged and said, "shall we depart for some breakfast then?"

Winry was very upset with the current situation. She wouldn't be able to see him for a long time. She frowned and said, "so... What are we going to do? Maybe we could keep in touch on the phone until you get better then You could get dropped to our current location... I hope..." she hugged him and said, "w-why did this have to happen to you?..." she heard the doctor knock on the door so Winry quickly got behind his wheelchair so it looked like they were Just stopping in his room for something. She hesitated and said, "come on in! We were just picking something up..."

Julia shrugged and said to Wulx, "well... I can hold it... And kind of run with it... As well as reloading. But I don't know about firing it... Or aiming... I can barely even aim my pistols well..." she shrugged again and held the rifle. She aimed down the sights and found herself not being able to keep the Sights straight. They were moving every which way and straying from what she was aiming at. "I need to work on a lot..." she looked at him and smiled, "would you mind teaching me?... Hehe, by the way, your speaking is really good now!" she blushed and giggled lightly. 
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#382 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Mishy watched the girl with wings walk off. She was kind disappointed that she wasn't able to find out how she got her wings but she didn't care to much about that now. What was really bothering her was Nazo. He wasn't acting right lately, he didn't always scold her for calling him Nazy, or pouncing on him. She walked out of the mess hall and walked straight towards Nazo always went when he was acting crazy. The shooting range. When she got their she found Nazo, but he was bleeding. It looked like he'd beaten him self for no reason at all. Mishy looked at Grizz who seamed alittle bit scared of Nazo now. He'd never seen anything like this. He stared at Nazo, shooting his sniper rifle. never missing a single shot.
Image Image

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#383 Post by Duo Barton »

Twokindsofawsome wrote:Mason nodded at E.V's comment about his gun and her comment on kicking [censored]. He smiled and kissed her before getting up and slinging the rifle on his back. He took her hand and lifted her up before putting his hands together and praying, "gods, may you lend us strength in this upcoming battle and aid us in our victory as well as protect us from harm. Amen." he smiled and kissed E.V happily and sighed happily. "heh, yeah. I've kind of got a habit of praying before every time I get into a mission..." he shrugged and said, "shall we depart for some breakfast then?"

Winry was very upset with the current situation. She wouldn't be able to see him for a long time. She frowned and said, "so... What are we going to do? Maybe we could keep in touch on the phone until you get better then You could get dropped to our current location... I hope..." she hugged him and said, "w-why did this have to happen to you?..." she heard the doctor knock on the door so Winry quickly got behind his wheelchair so it looked like they were Just stopping in his room for something. She hesitated and said, "come on in! We were just picking something up..."

Julia shrugged and said to Wulx, "well... I can hold it... And kind of run with it... As well as reloading. But I don't know about firing it... Or aiming... I can barely even aim my pistols well..." she shrugged again and held the rifle. She aimed down the sights and found herself not being able to keep the Sights straight. They were moving every which way and straying from what she was aiming at. "I need to work on a lot..." she looked at him and smiled, "would you mind teaching me?... Hehe, by the way, your speaking is really good now!" she blushed and giggled lightly. 
Wulx moved her hand slightly so the rifle wasn't shaking as much. He then began fiddling with the sights.

"Thanks...Wulx can adjust the sights...for you and show you...how to shoot it but...rifles aren't really Wulx's field...You want to talk with Evion...How does this look?"

He positioned himself behind her so that she was now holding the rifle against her shoulder.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#384 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton watched the people walk off and talk to the girl with wings. Daaaaamn... He realized he still had no idea where to be so he sat down at a table by himself. He took out his pistol and took it apart and started cleaning it. Hmm... I wonder if the cafeterias serving muffins...

Alleycat
Templar Master

#385 Post by Alleycat »

Evion PoV

Evion lifted his hand without a thought when he saw Wulx appear out of the corner of the eye. Sure enough, a small vial of zi-ci was placed in his hand before Wulx walked away quickly. It didn't look like Wulx's usually stiff but confident stride, but Evion shrugged. Evion sprinkled a tiny bit off the powerful herb on his eggs before cleaning his plate and standing up.

"I suppose it's time to go talk to the General and get briefed on my wonderfully miniscule role in this mission.", Evion thought to himself.
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

ThrasherWolf
Master

#386 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Twokindsofawsome wrote:Mason nodded at E.V's comment about his gun and her comment on kicking [censored]. He smiled and kissed her before getting up and slinging the rifle on his back. He took her hand and lifted her up before putting his hands together and praying, "gods, may you lend us strength in this upcoming battle and aid us in our victory as well as protect us from harm. Amen." he smiled and kissed E.V happily and sighed happily. "heh, yeah. I've kind of got a habit of praying before every time I get into a mission..." he shrugged and said, "shall we depart for some breakfast then?"

Eva

"Heh, no problem. You do look kinda sweet and innocent when ya pray." E.V said, stiffling a tiny laughter. "And sure, breakfast sounds good. Think I'm starving already. And by the way, I loved when you really rocked me up last night..some other time?" E.V said, winking and nudging his elbow as they walked out the door and making their way to the canteen for their breakfast.

Ric

Dr Ben entered Ric's room with a worried look on his face. "Ah, there you are sir! I've been looking everywhere for you. Why didn't you come back to the med-bay last night? You still have a lot of recovering to do..." he said, taking out his stethoscope and placing the receiving end on Ric's heart. "Mmm Good, now let's see your leg.." the doctor said, taking out a small hammer and tapping his knee. He budged, but still moved slowly because of the weakness already lurking in his leg.

"Gawd this sucks.." Ric muttered, his head falling back in despair. He never wanted this to happen, and it would make no difference if he told Winry that. She would still feel the same way. "I promise I'll recover and I'll be with you..." Ric said shortly, then was suddenly wheeled off by Dr Ben back to the med-bay.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#387 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

(sorry for not posting)

Mason kissed E.V and nodded. " any time my love... and thanks for the compliment. heh" he smiled and picked up his things before putting an arm around E.V and looking at her. she truely was a beautiful girl. he was so lucky he had found her. He would have killed himself to save her from that grenade back there. he thanked the gods for sparing him and E.V and was thankful for falling for her. They walked off to go eat.

Winry began to tear up as she watched Ric be wheeled off. She sniffled and silently wiped away tears of frustration and sadness. luckily, she had gotten Ric's number, so they would be able to keep in touch. she cursed silently and then grabbed her belongings before silently walking off to the mess hall.

Julia looked down the sights and was amazed to find she had better aim with it. " wow... thats better... thanks!" She blushed and grinned at Wulx before nuzzling him. " but you could always teach me how to use my pistols too... i see you have pistols." she smiled and then looked at him happily.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Duo Barton
Council Member

#388 Post by Duo Barton »

He muzzled her back.

"After the mission...We'll work on the...pistols but...on the mission...stay with Evion...He can protect...you while the...two of you snipe...and I get up close...Take this."

He pulled back only far enough for him to pull out a bottle of painkiller zi-ci powder. He took her hand off the barrel, placed the bottle in her palm, and used his fingers to close her fingers around it.

"If you...get hit...drink this...it's sour but...it instantly...stops pain."

ThrasherWolf
Master

#389 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Eva

She leaned her head forward and let her nose touch into his and gave a quick kiss on his lips, smiling as she retracted back and stared into his handsome face. They soon reached the base' canteen and E.V went over with Mason to get metal trays for their food. The staff slopped their breakfast on their plates and they went down to sit.

"Mmm...nothing better than a cup of coffee to keep ya goin'.." E.V said, smacking her lips after a hearty sip of the beverage. She began eating her breakfast of scrambled eggs and some toast, and she put her hand on Mason's, feeling his warmth across the table. "I hope you will take care of yourself...I heard the mission isn't easy or something..."

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#390 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Mason smiled at E.V and said, " well, no mission is an easy mission. But yeah, I hear this is for the best of the best today. But yeah, I'll be sure to be careful. You watch yourself too. Don't want you dying on me now do we?" he gave her one of his playful grins before sipping his coffee. "ah, yeah. Nothing like a good cup of coffee to wake you up." he went to eating his food and after a few bites said, "I hear the mission is on foot... Heard something like we can't risk alerting the SRR with humvees and whatnot." he shrugged and then continued eating.

Julia looked at Wulx and said, "a-alright... I guess. Does this... Evion know who I am?" she looked at him curiously and at the powder said to take away pain instantly. "thanks for the powder. But you be careful out there Wulx. and make sure you keep your earpiece on..." she looked at him and lightly smiled before slinging the huge rifle on her back. She believed Wulx was a great fighter and would be able to handle it, but now she seemed to be very worried and concerned about him. She smiled to herself and finished up her food.

LATER

After a little while of people waking up, getting breakfast, and whatnot, the intercom wired throughout the base buzzed to life. After a moment of silence and static a feminine voice came on. "attention. Will all personel in squad 17 please report to the garage. Your mission will start shortly. I repeat, will all personel in squad 17 report to the garage. Thank you." the intercom shut off and in the garage, an officer waited to brief the squad.