Vast Horizons (signups are still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

Re: Vast Horizons (signups are still open)

#331 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Mason looked at E.V and gave her a drunken smile. He looked at her figure and said, "mmm... Ju are soooo beautiful... I like your hair down better then it up....." he kissed her and then nuzzled her. "do ju wanna do it here or would ju rather go to one of our rooms?.. I thinks a comfy bed would be nice..." he smiled and cuddled her a bit before saying, "mmmm, I love you..." he looked at her bare torso and blushed a bit before nuzzling his head into her. He felt her silky feline fur against his own canine fur. He purred feeling how soft it was. "mmmmm... So swoft...."

Winry looked at him and smiled. "a fighter pilot hmm?... Very nice! Hehe, maybe you could take me flying sometimes. I've always been fascinated by that... But that's a shame about your family..." Winry gripped his hand a bit and then said, "so a bit about me... I'm a field medic. I know basic medical stuff, as well as being a skilled marksman... My   Parents were also both killed by the SRR... That's really when I decided to join the Rebellion..." she smiled and looked at him and said, " mmmm... You sound very brave... Hehe... I can't wait for that date." she felt the warmth of his hand an wanted to hold on to it forever.

Julia smiled at Wulx's comment and giggled a bit. She kept on dancing with Wulx and moved her head closer to him a bit. "I really like this... " she smiled and kept dancing with him. "so you must be a pretty good fighter huh... I'm not so good... Heh" she shrugged and then said, " it's a little hard for me to aim with two pistols, but I may be getting a new gun soon.... Hmm... Maybe... You could teach me how to fight? My new weapon was supposed to be delivered to my quarters tonight..." she shrugged and then looked at him happily as they danced. She shyly moved her head in closer and lightly nuzzled him. After she did that she blushed, but continued dancing.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

ThrasherWolf
Master

#332 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Eva

E.V thought about it for a moment, then smiled naughtily at Mason and got up clumsily. She had taken too many hits and was numb to everything. "Mmmm ya know...what...let's use...my *hick* room...c'mon..." E.V said, pulling Mason up and leading him to her quarters. She fumbled to get her keys out of her pocket, and finally managed to get it in the hole. She laughed as she barged in with Mason. She pushed Mason unto her bed and approached him slowly. She slowly took off her clothes and let them drop unto the floor, revealing her underwear. "Well, *hick*...whaddaya think?" E.V asked, creeping unto Mason slowly and digging her hands into his pants.

Ric

"Mmm...me neither..." Ric said, wanting to edge closer to her face give her a small kiss but his neck felt so sore. He closed his eyes in disappointment as he reclined back into his pillow, sulking. "Man..now this sucks...I hope I won't take too long to recover. Flyboys like me aren't meant to have our [censored] on the ground..."

Soon enough, the husky doctor which attended to Ric previously came in and was shocked to see Ric up. "Good Lord Ric, that was fast!" he exclaimed, surprised to see him sitting up and talking almost normally to Winry. He shifted his glasses and went forward, taking a torchlight and stethoscope and conducted a brief examination on his body. He reclined backwards in amazement, and smiled. "Well, I guess you damn pilots aren't killed that easily huh...welcome back Ric. You will still need a few more days to recover. Ma'am.." the doctor said, turning to Winry. "I think it would be better if you were his caretaker. I have provided a wheelchair here.." he said, pointing to one in the corner of the ward. "So if you need to take Ric out and whatsoever you may do so. Contact me for any emergencies though, here's my number. You can just call me Dr Ben." the doctor said, writing his name and number on a notepad and tearing it out for Winry. "Now, if there's nothing else, I'll be going off. See ya guys!" Ben said, smiling as he exited the ward.

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#333 Post by Duo Barton »

Wulx nuzzled her back, smiling genuinely for the first time since...forever, and said.

"I don't know if...I can teach but...I'll try...but first..."

He nuzzled her again as they continued to dance. After a couple of minutes, he said.

"Tell me when you want to see the secret."

He put his muzzle in her hair and sniffed as he rubbed his nuzzle against her head, taking in so much of her scent it was intoxocating.
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#334 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Grizz was now done with his whiskey. He looked around, some more people had entered the room, but not many. Two had even left the party.
<I feel naked without my knifes> Grizz said as he picked up another bottle of whiskey.
<This stuff is good!> He said, the whiskey was now kicking in. He'll be on the floor in minutes if he kept drinking like this.

(sorry for the short post)
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#335 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Mason, now feeling very hammered and not to mention excited, scanned over E.V's body and whistled, "wow... You are a very smexeh girly... I love you...." he unbuttoned his pants, letting her put her hands in more and slid his pants off. Now only in boxers, he smiled and said, " I just wish we will remember dis... I mean... We are both hammered... I think..." he paused and then said, " les just try really hard ta remember..." he smirked and nuzzled into her and thought to himself, *I'm about to get laid.... Well... Here goes everything I guess...*

Winry nodded at the doctor and said, " alright. Thank you Doc! I'll be sure to take good care of him!" she giggled and then went back to Ric. "I know... It must really stink that your stuck in that bed... Well, we have the wheelchair at least..." she smiled and shrugged. "speaking of which, anywhere you wanna go? Or would you rather just take it easy?" she smiled at him and then realized she better hold onto that piece of paper. She put it in her pocket and then looked at Ric and smiled happily.

Julia nuzzled into his neck as he had his muzzle on her head. She quietly purred and put her full body against Wulx. She whispered into his ear, "mmm... I guess I'm ready forthat secret whenever you are..." she smiled at him and thought about something for the first time. She was really opening up to him. She wasn't nearly as shy around him as she usually is to other people. Maybe it was truly a "love at first sight" kind of thing. She smiled to herself and embraced him while they danced.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#336 Post by Duo Barton »

Wulx smiled as he placed his mouth next her ear.

"Whenever you give...the order..."

He gently nibbled her ear and then let go of it.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#337 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo was now shaking, he just wanted a cold shower and some sleep.
[censored] this [censored], I'm out of here. He said and walked out of the party to the showers.
He quickly looked around to make sure no one was around and quickly undressed. He turned on the water not caring what the temperature was and quickly washed himself. With in the next five minutes he was clean and already putting his shirt back on.
I really want to kill something.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

ThrasherWolf
Master

#338 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Eva

E.V purred sweetly as Mason nuzzled her. They both reeked heavily of alcohol and her room was now filled with the smell but E.V wasn't aware. Her body started to feel hot under Mason's furry body and she kept licking the fur on his chest. She gently clawed Mason's back and brought him closer to her slim black body. She unclipped her bra and used a hand to slowly lower Mason's boxers. She gave him a long intimate kiss and started to make out.

Ric

"Good evening Mr Ricardo...your dinner is here." a pretty female tiger nurse said as she approached his bed with a tray of food. She put it on his bed table top and went off, winking at him.

He didn't really care about her as she seemed like an attention seeking whore. The only thing in his mind was just Winry, and the will to get out of this bed soon enough. He sighed and lifted the cover on his plate, revealing an ugly combination of vegetables and a steamed chicken thigh.

"Meh..." Ric said, reclining back into his pillow and folding his arms. It was already so boring in the ward, and the last thing he needed was a mediocre dish to turn him off. "Heh, so much for welfare for Squad 17. Hmmm I know!" Ric said, reaching for the cupboard on his right and grabbing his wallet. He then looked at Winry and smiled. "Well, if you can help me out of this bed, I'll treat you to dinner! There's a restaurant not far from here. So what say you Winry?" he asked.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#339 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

(now for censorship!)

Mason made out with E.V for what seemed forever. He intimately kissed her, letting his tongue dance with hers in-between their mouths. After a long time Mason finally broke the kiss and purred happily. He looked at her bare chest before pullig down her underwear. He smiled at her and pulled her on top of him. He nuzzled her and fondled her for awhile after that. The drunken couple was going to have a night they may, or may not forget. But nonetheless, it was gonna be a wild night. Mason positioned himself, then began the fun with her.

[FADE TO BLACK] (yes, we cannot go into detail sadly. :P )

Winry looked confused at Ric and said, "restaurant? Isnt the closest one in dragon crest amd controlled by SRR? Or is there one nearby that is made by the rebels?" she looked at him before getting up and grabbing the handles of the wheelchair. She rolled it over to him and smiled. "here, I'll help you on it." she went over to him, put her arms under him, then lifted him out of bed and into the chair. He put him down softly and then said, " alright, that was easy... So where to then Ric?" she smiled at him, excited to go on her first date. She really had never found love during the years up until now. Her life had always been war.

Julia smiled as Wulx nibbled her ear and a low purring came from her. She had never felt so loved before. It was such a nice feeling. She closed her eyes and said, "mmm, how about now then? ...I'm interested to see what it is..." she smiled and nuzzled him more, her leopard ears twitching happily and her tail wagging a mile a minute. She was really overcoming her shyness, but she still kept a blush on her face. For now, she was eager to find out Wulx's secret.

ThrasherWolf
Master

#340 Post by ThrasherWolf »

(well i guess E.V and Mason had their fun, now time to sleep maybe lol)

Eva

Eva panted heavily and looked at Mason with a smile after all the fun was over. Perspiration poured out all over her black fur, making it glisten under the bright lights of her room. Her green eyes glistened as she looked at Mason with drunkenness and happiness. "M..man, you do it g-g-good!" E.V said, laughing a little. She began to feel tired and soon her eyelids covered her sea-green eyes. She smiled and gave a kiss on Mason's cheek before falling down onto her pillow, completely knocked out by the alcohol and...fun.

Ric

Ric laughed as Winry sported a confused look on her face. "By the rebels of course! You think I would go to scalie land after what happened to me? 'Course not! C'mon, let's go! I heard it makes great pasta or somethin'.." Ric said, struggling to put on his jacket. He got it on and waited for Winry to push him to the restaraunt.

Duo Barton
Council Member

#341 Post by Duo Barton »

Wulx took her hand and lead her out of the party. He then led her away from the base into the caves that were scattered underground. He let go of her hand and removed all but his boxers. He turned to her.

"Anything you don't...want to be ripped...or torn...remove, fold, and set...here."

Wulx placed his clothes on a flattish rock. He went to the entrance of a small cave and held out his hand to her.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#342 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Mason, also glistening with sweat and panting lightly gave E.V one last kiss goodnight before trying to get to sleep himself. After a few minutes of futile atempts at drifting off, he stared up at the now dark ceiling for awhile. He thought about the day, and what just happened. *man... I can't believe my luck... Meeting E.V was the best thing that's ever happened to me... I gotta promise myself to never forget what happened tonight... I gotta remember.* he smiled and with that closed his eyes, cuddled up against E.V with an arm wrapped around her, and fell into a deep sleep. One thing he didn't want was that hangover he would have in the morning...

Winry smiled and wheeled Ric out of the medical bay. She walked with him and said, "so pasta hmm? Sounds good! I can't wait." she giggled a bit and looked down at him as she walked him to the garage. "I hope I can get one of our humvees. Otherwise we would have to walk there..." she entered the garage with Ricardo and said to a nearby mechanic, "hey, could I take one of the humvees out?" the mechanic nodded and Winry smiled. "thanks!" she went to the nearest Humvee with Ric and started it up before getting out and bringing him around to the passenger side. She smiled at him and hoisted him into the seat, then closed the door and got in the Drivers seat after storing the wheelchair in the back. She hit the gas and drove te humber out of the garage and into the open. She looked over to Ric and said, "alright, which direction?" she smiled and waited for his directions.

Julia blushed as he watched him strip and cautiously looked at him. "Uh... O-okay..." she timidly slid off her cargo pants and folded them. She decided to keep her shirt on, even though all it covered was half of her torso. She blushed as she realized Wulx was able to look at her panties. She took his hand and said, "l-lead the way... " she smiled at him but blushed. She gripped his hand, scared of the trecherous cavern they were going into. 

Duo Barton
Council Member

#343 Post by Duo Barton »

Wulx picked up his harp with the other hand hen began leading her deep into the cave. He used his keen eyes and memory to avoid Julia getting hurt. Occasionally, he carried her over the places that cut even his feet. After a while, he set her down on a flat rock ledge overlooking what appeared to be grey weeds.

"Wait here..."

Wulx then moved swiftly through the feild of grey weeds careful to avoid touching them. Once he reached the other side, he swung himself up some ledges until he could touch the ceiling. He pressed his palms against the ceiling and grunted. Soon that part of the ceiling rotated with his hands until it fell into them. He set it aside and began to climb down.
At first nothing appeared to happen other than the blue moonlight shining down like a spotlight on the field of grey weeds. No they weren't grey just a deep green. Then the weeds seemed to start dancing. They moved this way and that. Suddenly, the all stood straight and their tops opened. A flower appeared.
The flowers had petals that were blue on the tips but were yellow on the inside. Five petals each and thousands of them all stood at attention to the cause of their transformation; the moon. Wulx moved to where he was on the edge of the field where the moonlight could but barely touch his toes.

"Well?...What you think?"

ThrasherWolf
Master

#344 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Ric

Ric looked around at the open and thought about it for a moment, trying to remember the way to the restaurant. "Ah yes I remember! Winry, just keep going straight until you see some sort of a run-down diner. Then you'll see it on the right a few miles away, okay?" Ric said, smiling at her and making himself comfortable. He buckled his seatbelt and let Winry ride. "And it's been a while since I've been in these babes too. Man, gotta love a open road drive once in a while. Wish I could drive though...my limbs are mighty sore. And damn...why does my nose still hurt.." Ric complained, gently tapping his muzzle and withdrawing it quickly in pain.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#345 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

(dang, sorry for not posting for so long...)

Winry nodded at Ric and began to drive off in the direction he instructed her to go in. She drove on the open land and said as she drove, "are you okay?... I was really scared back there. In fact, one of those humans kept pushing to shoot you... " she smiled a bit and shook her head. "that darn man was insane..." she added before she put the head lights on. She yawned and said a bit tired, "oof, it's been a long day... I'm gonna sleep good tonight" she giggled and scanned the land. She saw the run-down diner and said, "okay, so I take a right here?" she said, stopping to wait for further instruction.

Julia was almost taken away by the sight. It was truely beautiful. The huge field of flowers in this cave. It all seemed so peaceful. She went over to Wulx and said, "this... This is beautiful.... I've never seen anything like it..." she sat down and asked, "how did you ever find this?" she leaned against him, feeling his warmth and looked at the flowers with him. It all seemed so peaceful. She looked at him with a blush, then summed up her courage. She lightly kissed him on the cheek and said quietly, "I... I love you..." she nuzzled into his arm and wanted to see how he would react to this.