Vast Horizons (signups are still open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

Re: Vast Horizons (signups are still open)

#346 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Mishy shrugged as the girl left without saying anything.
<Hey Grizz want to have an arm wrestle?> Mishy asked.
<Wait you could understand me the whole time?
<Ya, so what? Come on please, I'm so bored.> Mishy pleaded.
Grizz sighed and walked over to the end of the table clearing a small place for their arms. Mishy downed her water and walked over to him.
<Ha! You don't know you're messing with! I may not look that strong, but looks can be deceiving.>
Grizz chuckled and placed his elbow on the table, Mishy did the same and grasped his hand.
<All right, 1,2,3!>
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#347 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton was chillin' at the party when he noticed two people were arm wrestling. He walked over and watched. Aw man, we shoulda started this sooner. Eaton look around him. Anyone wanna' bet? I got twenty beans on the girl.

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#348 Post by Duo Barton »

Wulx was completely suprised by the kiss. He looked away from the zi-ci flowers and looked at her as his mind spun.

"It not as...beautiful...as you...are. Love...You"

He nuzzled her hair and nose. He then kissed her forehead, cheek, and neck. He looked at her then his muzzle less than an inch from hers. He waited her for a moment to see she if this bothered her. It did not appear to so he closed his eyes and leaned forward some more as his hand moved to her back.

(Apology for cheesy line)
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#349 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Mishy used all her strength to beat Grizz. She was surprised to see how strong he was. Their biceps were bulging, you could see the veins in their arms.
<Wow, you are pretty strong!> Grizz said out loud.
Mishy giggled and continued to use all her strength to push Grizz's arm down. 5 minutes in and their arms were still in the same position, Grizz's arm was tired, how could someone who was so small compared to him be so strong? He brushed the thought away and with the last of his strength, he pushed Mishy's arm down to the table.
<Damn it! I usually beat men at arm wrestling!> She exclaimed.
Grizz chuckled and picked up a bottle of whiskey.
<Still tough?> He asked with a Grin.
He chugged down half of the bottle and looked back at Mishy.
<But you are hella tough!>
Image Image

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#350 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton watched as the girl lost the arm wrestling contest. Wow, that's convenient. He put his wallet back in his pocket and looked around. Good thing noone took up the bet. Eaton walked up to the two arm wrestlers. Hey I don't think we've met, I'm Eaton.

ThrasherWolf
Master

#351 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Twokindsofawsome wrote:(dang, sorry for not posting for so long...)

Winry nodded at Ric and began to drive off in the direction he instructed her to go in. She drove on the open land and said as she drove, "are you okay?... I was really scared back there. In fact, one of those humans kept pushing to shoot you... " she smiled a bit and shook her head. "that darn man was insane..." she added before she put the head lights on. She yawned and said a bit tired, "oof, it's been a long day... I'm gonna sleep good tonight" she giggled and scanned the land. She saw the run-down diner and said, "okay, so I take a right here?" she said, stopping to wait for further instruction.
(lol its alright been pretteh buseh mahself)

Ric

Ric laughed weakly as he was told how he almost got a bullet in between his eyes by a human. "Well, to be honest, I felt like I needed to die. I mean, I've lost everybody, my family, my friends. They're all gone. What's the purpose of living. But I guess there more worth living for....someone like you maybe.." Ric said, blushing a little.

They came to a halt at the run-down diner like he told Winry. He slowly stuck his head out the window for a brief moment and withdraw back into the vehicle. He nodded and turned to her.

"Yeah you got it. Turn right and you'll see some really posh building. You definetly won't miss it!" Ric said, smiling at her.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#352 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Winry nodded and turned in said direction. She drve and then after a bit spoke up and said, " so... You were accepting death basically... And now you want to live because of me? Your so sweet!..." she smiled at him happily and added, "that's really good to hear." she drove a bit more then finally reached the diner. She looked at Rocnand said, "looks like a nice place! Lets go!". She got out, retrieved Ric's wheelchair, then opened Ric's door. She unbuckled his seatbelt and then helped him into his wheelchair. They both went in and had a nice date together, then ultimately went back to the base. Winry curled up in bed with Ric and fell asleep with him.

Julia blushed and smiled sweetly at him. She leaned in towards him and then kissed him on the muzzle. She closed her eyes and held the kiss for awhile. When she pulled away, she was still blushing, but happy. She looked at him and said, "mmm... Your... A good kisser. Hehe.." she blushed a bit more but then it quickly subsided. She put her arms around him and pressed her body against him and looked at the flowers. She smelled the air and was pleased to smell the sweet scent of the flowers and Wulx's fur. She nuzzled up against Wulx and smiled at him. The two would stay there for awhile, then eventually head back to their respective rooms after wishing eachother goodnight. 

THE NEXT MORNING

The morning alarm sounded throughout the base, signaling it was morning. Among the first to awake, Mason slowly opened his eyes. At first he didn't remember anything from last night, but then when he saw E.V's peaceful sleeping figure it all came back to him. He remembered it now and smiled. He gave E.V a quick kiss before getting up and slipping on his clothes from yesterday. He food a piece of paper and a pen and wrote " went to go get clothes & gear. Be back in a minute. Love, Mason." he smiled and put it on her nightstand before exiting the room. He walked through the barracks to his room and opened the door with his key. He went in, got some clothes, and changed into them. Over top that he secured his vest, backpack, and shin guards. He also equipped his belt and put his combat knofe in the sheath along with his pistol. He slung the MP7 around him and then walked off towards E.V's room again.

Winry woke up and did something between a mix of a yawn and a yowling noise a dog would make. She sighed and layer in bed for a bit next to Ric, allowing herself to wake up. She then got up to go fetch her gear. She had slept in her clothes, so that was no issue. She walked down the hall to her room and grabbed her various armor and weapons. After Equipping them or throwing them under her shoulder she walked back to Ric's room. She arrived and sat down on his bed next to him. She figured she needed to talk with him so she lightly tapped him and waited for him to wake up.

Julia woke up rather quickly. No matter how hard she tried that alarm always scared her. She looked around the room and was surprised to see her [/url=http://moscowbattle.narod.ru/photos/wea ... rs1941.jpg]new weapon[/url] . She looked at it and said to herself, and how the heck am I supposed to hold that thing?!... Hmm... Well maybe Wulx can help me later..." she quickly suited up in her body armor and holstered her pistols. In addition, she also slung the huge rifle across her back. She knew they were embarking on their mission today and she needed to be ready.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Alleycat
Templar Master

#353 Post by Alleycat »

Evion PoV

Evion slowly opened his eyes as the morning alarm sounded throughout the base.
"Another bright and wonderful day," he said sarcastically. Stretching, he slid out of bed, dressed, and headed off to the mess hall with the few other officers that were currently awake.
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#354 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Eaton woke up hearing the morning alarm. Ugh... He got up and got dressed went to mess hall. He grabbed a breakfast sandwich and sat down at an empty table. This is gonna be a long day...

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#355 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo woke up from the alarm. He looked around the room, he saw Grizz half out of Nazo's bed still asleep. *That's odd* He thought, he wasn't in his bed. He looked to his left to see Mishy getting out of bed, she kissed him and walked over to a small closet. Nazo's eyes went wide, his cheeks went red. All he could thick of was, *What the living hell happened last night!* He quickly checked under the sheets and breethed a sigh of relief. *Thank God! My boxers are still on!* (I'm gonna do my best to keep up, there might be shorter posts for a few days since they're all on my phone)
Image Image

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#356 Post by Duo Barton »

Wulx had been unable to sleep so he'd gone back to the cave to make zi-ci powder. The plant could be made into a pain killer if you knew what you were doing. He was now on his way to the base.

(srry for short post)

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

ThrasherWolf
Master

#357 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Ric

He slowly awoke to someone tapping him on the shoulder and his eyes opened slowly, revealing a warm and cozy room around him...

Wait...room?

He struggled himself to sit up on a bed which didn't feel like the one in the med-bay. This one felt so much more comfortable and he felt more at home with it. He turned and slowly faced Winry who sat down next to him and waited for him to wake up. He smiled and laid his hand on hers. "Hi..Good Morning.." he said sleepily as he leaned forward to give her a small kiss on her cheek.

Eva

E.V got startled by the morning alarm as it rang throughout the entire base. She huffed with sleepy frustration as she pushed herself up from her bed. She used her blanket to cover her naked body and went over to her closet. Opening it, she rummaged through her military and civilian clothing and felt for a hand scanner. She put her palm flat on it, and in a few seconds it opened another compartment of her closet, revealing her stealth suit in a big glass case. She opened it and got it out. She put on her tank top and bottom, then slipped into the skin tight stealth suit. She made sure her cloaking device worked and strapped on her two silenced pistols and put on her headset communicator.

Zipping up her suit to her neck, she walked on over to tie up her messy hair when her eye spotted a note on the bed. She picked it up and it was a message by Mason, saying that he'll be back in a few minutes or so. E.V giggled, sitting down in front of her dresser as she recalled back the moments where Mason had fun with her...

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#358 Post by Natani--Fan. »

Nazo sighed, he walked over to Grizz and began to kick him until he woke up. After a few kicks he opened his eyes and grabbed his head complaining about a hangover. Nazo chuckled and put on the closest pair of pants he could find and walked out of the door. Not far behind him mishy ran oit the door wearing black pants and a tank-top that was way to small for her. (once again sorry for the crappy post)
Image Image

Duo Barton
Council Member

#359 Post by Duo Barton »

Wulx went to his room and began to get ready. He donned his battle armor. He gathered and arranged all of his gear the way he liked it. His pistols were locked and loaded and his blades were sharp. He then grabbed his mask and headed for the mess hall.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#360 Post by y7h65 »

Timothy's POV
Timothy woke up, and stopped leaning on the wall. Under his breath, he cursed the freaks for forgetting about him and not assigning him a room. He walked to the mess hall, leaned against a wall, and then punched a wall. "What. The. [censored]. You [censored] forgot about assigning me a room! You didn't even tell me what's where! Or give me a map! Or do something besides party for no clear reason!"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.