Soul Eater RP IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

sora itchikara
Citizen

Re: Soul Eater RP IC (Sign-ups still open!)

#61 Post by sora itchikara »

I turn to Aurora and Astrum and smile a little again.
I then give them the same bow.
"Hi there!"
I then turn to see Rei distracted a little.
"Is something wrong Rei?"
She smiles at me.
"No don't worry about it."
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches rock!

ImageImage

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#62 Post by y7h65 »

Kaito, Eliza's POV
Kaito stared at the much smaller male challenging him, sneered, and bent down to get to eye level. "You? Beat me down. Boy, I'm a whole 10 inches taller then you. I'm also a lot stronger, and apparently more agile then you. Trust me, if you fight me, you'll" Kaito was then interrupted by Eliza pulling an upper cut on him, causing him to bite his own tongue. As Kaito started swearing excessively in the background, Eliza did a small bow to Vyse. "I am Elizabeth Smith. But everyone calls me Eliza. Please to be acquainted." She stood back up as she finished her introduction, but this time, she gave Vyse a cold look. "But if you do challenge Kaito, and me by an extension, I am sad to inform you, you will lose. It's just a fact, I'm afraid."

(OOC: I'm gonna have to point this out, but a chainsword is a pretty damn weird/unique weapon. So can you guys at least act a little bit shocked when the fact is revealed to you.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#63 Post by BlueRogue »

(OCC: Just to let you know Vyse is only an inch shorter then Kaito , [5'11"] to [6'0"])

Vyse returned Eliza's bow with a bow of his own as a broad grin spread across his face "Well it is nice to meet you as well Eliza, and may be the first to say, nice uppercut. And while I believe we cannot know who would win a fight is indeterminable before we actually fight I will not argue with you on that regard. But anyways I don't actually want to fight anyone here, and as long as you can continue to control your friend like you just did" Vyse's grin widened as he glanced at Kaito cursing in the background "I think we will never have to."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

sora itchikara
Citizen

#64 Post by sora itchikara »

I stood and watched as Rei became distracted again.
I listen to him cussing until Rei covers my ears in an attempt to block them.
I stopped listening and then turned to Rei.
"I'm getting hungry..."
"Me too *giggle* We'll be out of here soon."

ImageImage

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#65 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC Alright, let's get going))
Stein
"Alright, time to leave. We need to get going if we want get there during the day. Follow me." "Well, bye! Have fun!"
((Stein leads the students out of the room, and some hours later they're about 100 meters from the station.))
Alex
He noticed Stein stop at the top of the hill, and he started to approach to see what had stopped him, but Stein motioned for them to stay back. He stopped, and looked up at the clear sky, worried. He was sure the group was actually missing or dead, but the fact that Stein had motioned rather than told them was rather disturbing. Not to mention the fact he'd told them to stop in the first place. He wasn't one to believe in omens, but the lone raven that flew out of a tree without a sound didn't help ease his mind. He began to creep up the hill to see what had caused this reaction from Stein. He motioned for Devon to follow him. As he came to the top, he was taken aback by the sight. The station had been practically flattened. It was a pile of rubble with a few corners or walls here and there, and a small smoke cloud could be seen just above it. They hadn't seen it in the sky because of the fierce wind. He saw Stein begin to look through the ruins, and saw the raven... His eyes went wide. Ravens didn't live in Siberia, so why was this one here, and why this spot? It was flying towards... "STEIN, LOOK OUT!!!" he said, as the raven began to transform into a witch. He hated to admit it, but she was quite beautiful. Average in height, as far as he could tell, she was clothed in a cloak made of deep black feathers, looking much like the Morrigan from Gaelic legend.

???
He easily blocked her first strike, thanks to that damn student who'd figured her out. "HAH! You really think you can take me? I know about you." She laughed, sounding much like a raven, her animal. She kept attacking, striking and casting spells at him, but he seemed to be avoiding or blocking all of them. She began to let him drive her back, and then called an unkind He was good, but he could only do so much. She gasped as his hand shot out at her through the birds, who were constantly pecking at him all the while. She moved just in time and shot a blast of her soul at him, catching a lucky break. He'd tried to dodge but a raven had crashed into his head, knocking him off balance and allowing the soul wavelength to send him flying back into the rubble. Her luck got even better when he hit his head just right on a rock and was knocked out. Finished with him and very full of herself at this point, she turned to the others. She was glad he'd been knocked out instead of killed as she walked towards the hill where she'd seen the students. She was a witch, but she just didn't seem to like destruction as much as the others. She'd never admit it, but the idea of eating a soul disgusted her. She wasn't sure why, but she just didn't think she could do it. "Well? Don't you want to fight me too?" she called to them, cackling after she said it. Before she'd been putting on a false air, but now she was sure she could defeat some students. They should be easy. She directed the ravens to attack the group as she continued to saunter towards them.

((OOC It's probably not something that would happen, but I had to find some way to get Stein out of the equation, else she'd be dead and there would be no fight for us. And yes, a group of ravens is called an unkindness.))
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#66 Post by y7h65 »

Eliza, Kaito's POV
Eliza and Kaito skipped the 'insult' phase and went straight into combat mode. Kaito jumped up on to a tree before jumping straight up while Eliza dashed forward, putting on a pair of white gloves as she did. Kaito switched forms mid-air, starting up as he fell and Eliza grabbed him above her head, spun it around her once, then went straight into an overhead slash, trying to bisect the Witch in one movement.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#67 Post by Prometheus »

???
The witch was about to voice her witty comeback to the huge meister, when she was interrupted by the sound of, a chainsaw?
She saw the meister with whatever kind of weapon she had preparing to cut her in two, and dove to the side, escaping major injury, but coming away with a torn cloak and a nasty rip on her leg. It wasn't that deep, she needn't worry about it, but her cloak? That was a different story. It was shredded, completely irreplaceable. she cast it off to reveal black feathered wings sprouting from her back, and didn't hesitate to use them. She flew to a hight of 20 feet, an altitude she didn't expect them to reach, and began raining attacks down upon them, throwing blasts of resonance and feathers with edges like razors. The ravens began to swarm them too, covering them in a black cloud of flapping wings and tearing beaks. "You'll pay for that! I'll never get another cloak like the one you ruined!"
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#68 Post by y7h65 »

Eliza, Kaito's POV
Eliza dodged the feathers and resonance blasts but was having a fair amount of trouble with the ravens attempting to kill her by a million or so scratches. After a few dodges and dashes, she made it underneath the witch. She threw the sword straight up, attempting to cut through the witch. She then jumped out of the way in order to avoid the blasts, feathers, and more claws. As she dodged, she landed in front of the group. "Help?" She then rolled to the side as the ground she was on a few seconds got filled with razor sharp feathers.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

sora itchikara
Citizen

#69 Post by sora itchikara »

I turned to Rei as she realized and turned into her weapon form.
I then jump up towards her and then try to catch her when she had her back turned.
In my head I was hoping that I could at least slow her down for the others to finish her.

ImageImage

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#70 Post by BlueRogue »

Strum looked around stunned at the speed things has shifted. One second everything is fine and the next Stien is down, what he guessed is a witch started to attack all of the students, and one of the other has transformed into some kind a growling sword. "Vyse we get out there and help" he looked up at Vyse just in time to see him grab a raven out the air and snap it's neck. Vyse dropped the dead bird and looked at Strum "Let's go." Strum nodded, grabbed Vyse's right are, and transformed, covering the arm in armor with 3 inch long claws coming out of each finger of the gauntlet. Even before the transformation was complete Vyse had charged into the unkindness and started to take to them out. He waded into them slashing, tearing and rending with his right hand, and snapping and breaking with his left. He worked his way over to Eliza working to keep the birds off of her while dodging or deflecting the witch's attacks "Well I don't don't know about you but that witch is out of my reach, do you have a way to get at her?"
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

sora itchikara
Citizen

#71 Post by sora itchikara »

As soon as my blade was about to connect with her back she turns around and hits me with a weird spell knocking me into a huge boulder.
I feel my weapon slip from my hand as I pass out from the shock as my body couldn't handle the impact.
Rei turns back to normal and lifts my bleeding head onto her lap.
"Sora you have to wake up!"

ImageImage

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#72 Post by y7h65 »

Eliaz's POV
Eliza dodged to the side as a resonance blast missed her slightly. "I've thrown my sword at her. That's about all the ranged attacks that I posses." She then dodged another blast only to get hit in the leg by a few feathers. She dropped onto one knee by the sudden hit. "Hey! That stings!" Just as she said that, more feathers were launched at her. "[censored]. This is gonna suck."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#73 Post by Prometheus »

???
She dealt with the stupid kid easily, throwing him away with a simple blast. She'd been getting worried at first, but now it was much too easy. She began to rain more feathers down on them when the chainsword came flying by her. She was relieved that it had missed, albeit barely. However, her relief was short lived. The hilt smashed into her head on it's way down, stunning her and sending her towards the ground She landed a few feet from the unkindness, and got up, still a bit dizzy from the impact. She stumbled away from the group, and began to cast more spells, using her magic like the claws and beak of a bird, slashing and stabbing at them. She tried to fly again, but the head injury was keeping her off balance.

Alex
"Let's go!" he yelled to Devon, and transformed, placing himself on his partner's arm. His face appeared on the top of the vambrace, and he told Devon his idea. "You saw that sword hit her right? She landed because that hit dizzied her, and she's still like that, else she'd be in the air again. If I use my resonance to poison her, we could capture her. I've no doubt Stein and Death would be pleased to have someone who knows about this new group. None of us need a witch's soul yet, anyway."
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#74 Post by y7h65 »

Eliza's POV
As Kaito came back down and embedded himself into the ground, Eliza gritted her teeth, decided to bear the pain, and rushed forward towards the witch. Dodging the magic projections, Eliza attempted to pull off a right straight punch followed by a low sweep kick.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

sora itchikara
Citizen

#75 Post by sora itchikara »

Rei transforms her hand into a blade and starts to kill the birds surrounding Eliza.
After they were cleared out of the way she went for the Witch.

ImageImage