Soul Eater RP IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Soul Eater RP IC (Sign-ups still open!)

#31 Post by Prometheus »

Alex
"This, this I can use." he said, feeling the weight. The buzz of the weapon was an ominous sound. He could feel it in himself too, it was probably a manifestation of the soul wavelength they were both at. As he held it, he was glad he'd been forced to take those fencing and sword fighting lessons, they would help here. He decided to go on the offensive, rushing Blackstar with the Harvester's Blade. He began his own flurry, which seemed to wear the other meister down some. Just a little, but it was there. He was having a tough time blocking the longer, now more powerful blade with Tsubaki's knife form. He managed to get a decent cut on the others arm before being punched in the stomach, which broke his concentration, and the resonance. "Well, it seems that actually did something. Finally." He was breathing hard from the punch and his attack. "You up for switching places? Maybe I can surprise him a little."

Crona
He was caught off guard by the sudden attacks, though he managed to block them. He blocked the attack as well, but was caught off guard by the second sword. It hit his upper abdomen, but it barely drew any blood. "You need to stab harder than that if you want to win." he said to her, jumping away from her before rushing back again, swinging Ragnarok in an arc and bringing it down hard in a diagonal slice.

Liz and Patty
Patty jumped out of the way of his bullets, but just barely. One had grazed her leg. It barely hurt, but getting hit would not be good. "Get ready, Patty, he's using his resonance." Liz said in her weapon form. "Try to shoot a bit more accurately too, he dodged all your shots. Liz said, sighing. She wished Kid would wake up. "Hey! Yours missed too!" Patty said, switching with Liz just before he kicked her. "Well you need to pay more attention, that nearly hit us!" she said to Patty. The moment she had her sister, Liz began to fire again.
((OOC It's highly improbable that anyone will actually defeat their opponent, but pushing them out of the ring or lasting the time limit is probable. At this point, we're about 5-10 minutes into the fights. Also, You can take some control over your opponents, just keep it realistic))
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#32 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Alex grinned in his reflection, now back on his standard machete bladed, and said, "heh, im always up for switching! Quick, Transform!" Alex quickly transformed back into his human form. He was grinning and looked around briefly before assuming a fighting stance. The bad news for black star is, Alex was an amazing fighter. he knew many types of fighting arts and not to mention free running, but that wouldnt come to much use here. You could see by Alex's figure that he meant business. Hisb rown eyes were feirce and content on winning,his odd gray hiar hanging over his face, the three scars along his cheek, and the clothing he wore all added to the spirit. He waited for Alex to transform, guessing on what his weapon form could be. "well, well, well, if it isnt the great black star. Im glad we get to see face to face. you dont talk much do you? oh well. Guess your fighting does your talking huh? Well, looks like i am louder... cause we are gonna mop the floor with you." He grinned, ready for a fight.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#33 Post by Ranalf »

Rana brought up both her sword and recieved the blow with her swords blocking it, sending her 2 cm into the ground, putting the soles of her shoes into the ground just barely. She then shoved out with her legs and arms, sending Chrona and Ragnarok's blow to go backwards, making them take a few steps back while Rana recovered in a second and then dashed at Chrona with Aurora and Astrum, sending a flurry of swipes to the abdomin, going for a blow after blow to the same place to deepen the wound after she makes it with each blow and keep him under attack so he couldn't attack. After all, a good offense is a good defense? Though, A thought crossed her mind as she did about using their soul resonance, but then put that out of her mind of fear of making a lot of damage to the area and just kept slashing, barely noticing the cuts she recieved earlier started to trickle blood, staining the clothes near the two wounds a soft crimson.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#34 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC Twokindsofawesome, isn't your characters name Devon? Mine is Alex.))
Alex
He transformed into his weapon form, putting himself on Devon's arm. He was an ornately carved brass vambrace, that seemed at first look to be simply decorative. On closer inspection, in one of the grooves on the left, a small trigger like device could be found, and on the underside at the front was a small opening. Alex's reflection could be seen in a flat space on the top. "Pull your wrist back to get the blade, but don't actually bring it out till you have an opening, we don't want him finding out too soon. If you want to, though, you can find a small trigger on the left side. Just make sure to aim before you shoot it. You can use me to block as well." Heh, that overblown fool thinks he's an assassin, wait till he sees this.

Crona
He finally managed to get away from the girl, but not before some damage had been done. His stomach was starting to hurt and he felt a bit queasy. He groaned, bending a bit before attacking again. It wasn't so much the sharp edges, they barely did anything, but the impact of the blades was beginning to hurt him. He began the fast attack he'd been using earlier, that had worked better. He hoped she wouldn't hit him like that again, he didn't know how to deal with feeling sick like that.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#35 Post by Prometheus »

Liz & Patty
Liz saw the resonance begin, and fired more shots before she and patty switched, Unfortunately, he'd judged their movements perfectly, and Patty was knocked backwards by the force of the two that hit. She got up and was about to fire at him when she noticed where she was standing. The edge of their space was about a foot in front of her. Liz transformed back to her human form. "Congrats, you actually won." she said, her voice an unusual mix of boredom and surprise. She walked over to Kid, looking at him."Great, now we have to get him conscious." She looked up at Gabe, "Thanks. Patty, could you help?" "Yep!" she walked over to Liz, and began trying to wake him up.
((OOC gonna start wrapping these up so we can get to the story))
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#36 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Alex grinned hearing Alex's instructions. Dude. i think i wanna be the meister from now on... hehehe." he nodded then saw a great ledge he could get some momentum off of. "did i ever tell you i knew Parkour Alex?" Then he ran towards the ledge suddenly and used his momentum to push of with his foot to get higher up. He jumped off it with a ton of force and spun in the air. he was hurtling towards blackstar who looked like he was ready to block his attack. He suddenly pulled his wrist back when he almost landed and a blade popped out of the vambrace. he grinned and then when he landed hee let out a flurry of attacks with his blade. Black Star managed to block most of them, but he was able to land a few slashes with it, causing him to bleed in various places. He grinned and then backed up a bit before putting his arm up to the level of Black star's body. he pulled the trigger and let off 3 shots. Then he ran back to where he had started. " now thats how you fight son. heh, and you call yourself an assassin...."
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#37 Post by Ranalf »

Rana yelled again, "Ahh! [censored]!" as she kept trying to parry all of them, most of them barely nicking her clothing, making small tears in it, most of them making scratches. She then managed to parry one far off and then yelled as she brought both Aurora and Astrum down to Chrona, who had regained balance and blocked it. Rana jumped back before he could counter and was breathing very heavily. She was still ready to jump away if Chrona charged again. Block if need be, but she was just going to try to rest a bit to try and use her soul wavelength, if she had the time or the oppertunity.

As expected, Crona attacked, "Stop moving so much! I don't know how to deal with someone like that!" he yelled as he swung at Rana, who dodged and brought Aurora down onto him, letting go so she flew spinning into the air as Rana made her hand into a fist and brought it down while it was on a slight flame that was her soul wavelength, down onto Crona's back.
Delicious.
Cool story.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#38 Post by y7h65 »

Eliza, Kaito's POV
Eliza and Kaito managed to block off the first few attacks from Stein. Sadly, because of the speed and ferocity that Stein had attacked them with, they were forced to skip the start up and use the quick start. As she deflected the blows with Kaito, she kept track of the time. As they hit 15 seconds of synchronization, Eliza dashed backwards and threw Kaito into the air. She managed to dodge Stein's blows as above Kaito spun in therhe air. Back on the ground the loud ever present whistling noise suddenly grew. It went from a quiet whistling to a loud constant roaring. Eliza suddenly dodged backwards and took out a pair of black gloves. Quickly taking off the white pair she'd been wearing up till now, she put the gloves on and stuck her arm up in the air. Kaito, in his double sided form, landed perfectly into where her hand was waiting. Swinging Kaito to the ground, she started to twirl the Chainsword around her as it roared, cutting deep notches into the ground, and sending masonry everywhere. As the blade quieted down to a whistle as it exceeded it's start up speed. She grabbed the grip with both her hands and held the sword so that it was parallel to the ground and pointed behind her. "Ready yourself!" She dashed forward, the chainsword starting to spark catch and spout small flames behind her.

7 minutes later.

Eliza sat in a small crater of her own making, out of breath. The ground she'd been fighting on was horribly burned, cut up, destroyed, and otherwise unrecognizable. Kaito was in sword form, and a few meters behind her, stuck 5 feet in the ground, his cutting edge emitting a bright blue flame, and the area around him blackened and his ever present whistling was quiet, this time to prevent damage to himself. Stein was standing above Eliza, his fist a few CM's away from her face. She laughed as she realized where she screwed up. "Well, I suppose it's my lost?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#39 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC Took longer than expected, sorry.))
Stein
He took a step back from the girl, assuming his normal stance. "Yes. You did lose, but you also passed. Since you fought me, you weren't held to the same standards as the others, since I'm a teacher and far beyond your skill level." He walked out of the circle and over to the other fights. He noticed one fight was over already, with the victor being Christopher's son. He approached the boy. "You pointed out the stripes, didn't you? I suppose that is still a victory, despite the method by which it was won." He turned and walked towards one of the two fights that weren't yet over.

Crona
He felt the fist hit his back, hard. And then then a pain shot through his body from the point of impact, her soul wavelength. That had done some damage, and he didn't know how to deal with pain like that. He regained his footing, but she kept driving him back with her punches. He did some damage too, a cut on her leg, possibly a cracked rib, but nothing major. The fight would have continued, but Stein stepped in, stopping their fight. "Well, it seems you've won, Rana. Good job." He pointed out the line that marked the area. She had just followed Crona outside it. "You drove him outside the area first, so you pass."

Blackstar
He watched the the new meister fly off of the rock at him. A stupid move, he'd learned not to make attacks so obvious. That weapon was wasted on the meister. He blocked their attacks easily, getting a few scratches, but he wasn't really paying much attention, it was an easy fight. He decided they'd had enough fun, though, when the blade grazed his abdomen, and began to use Tsubaki to her full potential, having her transform into her Enchanted Sword form. They began switching to get away from the shadows, a smart move, but it wouldn't help them much. He managed to separate them right after their transformations were complete using the shadows, and quickly brought his sword to the meister's (Alex at this point) throat. Stein walked into the circle as Alex got up and Devon transformed. "While you two were defeated by Blackstar, you lost 3 minutes after the time was up. An excellent effort. You technically win, though you were defeated, and therefore you pass. He turned towards the school and began walking, motioning for the students to follow. "Well, I believe Death has a mission for you now."
((OOC Brief socialization period, I'll try to get the real storyline started tommorrow. Edit-*facepalm* wow. I finally did it. Alex is really just a younger version of Aeryn, sane obviously, so I tend to mix the names sometimes, but I usually fix it before I post. The A's don't help))
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#40 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

(lol, why you calling Alex Ayren?)

Devon got back to human form and hoisted himself up. He offered a hand to Alex and helped him up. Then after doing so, he promptly walked up and hi-fived Black Star. " nice fight man. you gotta teach us some tricks sometime!" he grinned at him and then jogged to catch up with Alex and said enthusiasticly, "dude. epic fighting man..... so, whos gonna be the meister? or are we gonna keep off our little switching off routine? seems to work pretty darn well." He said with a grin. he hi-fived Alex then walked with the rest to the death room. " so our first mission already huh? exciting!"

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#41 Post by Prometheus »

Alex

"Yes, I wonder what it will be." He said to Devon, and walked over to retrieve his other garments. He was always skeptical of a good opportunity, but then again, this wasn't his hometown. Death could be trusted. Probably. He noticed another meister approach him. "Hello, my name is gabriel, I'm the son of christopher and illyssa's meister." "Nice to meet you as well." he said to the meister, shaking his hand before putting on his jacket and hat. "I am Alexander Scientia, weapon and meister of Devon there." he gestured to his partner, then tipped his hat in the manner of a 19th century gentleman. "Call me Alex. 'Tis an honor to meet such a talented meister and lovely lady. "So, your a teachers son, eh?" He began walking with them towards the school. "What does your dad teach?" It would be useful to have a friend like Gabe. He didn't intend to use him, the boy seemed nice enough, and he needed friends. A friend who happened to be a teacher's son wouldn't hurt.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#42 Post by Ranalf »

((LOL, Gabe, the only twins are Rana's Weapons, Aurora and Astrum. :P ))

Rana was still breathing deeply and didn't realize she was still holding Astrum and Aurora was standing a short distance away after transforming back after having been tossed into the air. Rana walked over to Aurora and said, "Sorry bout that, should have told you guys that I'd do that." she said, looking to Astrum when she also turned back. The twins both looked at eachother and then hugged Rana's legs. "It's okay!" "Mhm!" they said and Rana smiled. Both twins scooted back, then Aurora said, "Ran-ran, your clothes don't look so good." and Rana blinked before looking down at a bunch of tears in her clothing from Ragnarok and Crona's slashes, and showed some of her skin, which made her blush, but stopped seeing some of the places had a slight stain of crimson red. "Dr. Stein, I hope it's alright if I get some of my injuries patched up...and maybe get my clothes repaired or patched up too." she said, easily feeling the pain of her broken ribs after her adrenaline wore down.

Astrum and Aurora, meanwhile, were looking around while Rana was talking to Stein. They both took a bit of interest in some tall kid (Gabe) talking to that one jerk(Alex. This is kinda how they view him. Y'know, from him asking their big sis to ditch them for him) and the kid Astrum recognized (Alex). Rana looked at them, and then to Gabe and said very quickly, "You can go ahead and talk to him, I'll get you after I finish talking to Stein." she said and Aurora and Astrum nodded and ran off towards them. Astrum was a bit uncertain though, but Aurora apparently didn't get the memo and instantly tugged on Gabe's coat, "Why are you so tall, Mr. Tall-person?" she asked, tilting her head and Astrum jumping a bit in her boldness, but then sighing. She did kinda expect Aurora to have no shame in asking rude questions or something.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#43 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Devon smirked at the tall kid. he was about the same height as him, but Devon was a few inches shorter. " hey bro. Names Devon Peirce. Weapon and meister of Alex here." he grinned and then said, " so, your dad's a teacher? i hope he'll go easy on us if we are ever in his class... i Hate school work." he shrugged and then looked down to see one of Rana's sisters approaching them. he smiled and said, " hey... which little sister are you again?"

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#44 Post by y7h65 »

Eliza, Kaito's POV
Eliza nodded in agreement, before collapsing onto the ground. Kaito switched back into human form, flipped in the air, and landed right besides her. "Do you need help?" Eliza grumbled and mumbled something about failing before standing up and walking over to a nearby tree. "If you say so. I'll head back home." Kaito jumped into a tree and jumped back towards their apartment.

(OOC: Can someone get their characters to interact with Eliza? )
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#45 Post by Ranalf »

Aurora looked at Alex and smiled. "I'm Aurora! Just remember us by clothing and you'll be fine, Mr. Whoever you are." she said with a smile and Astrum sighed again and stepped next to Aurora and said, "I'm...Astrum, just remember that, uhh...Aurora has black hair and I have...umm...white." she said pointing to her hair, before smiling a bit. "Ooh! That too." Aurora said and then looked at Alex again. "...Hey, aren't you that Jerk-face guy that tried to get Ran-ran to ditch us for you?" she asked and Astrum looked blankly at Alex before saying, "I...Dunno if he is...I wasn't really paying attention..." she said, crossing her left arm and then leaning on her right, with a puzzled look on her face. Aurora meanwhile, stuck her tongue out at him and then pulled her cheeks apart and closed her eyes in a childish taunt that probably wasn't offensive to anyone.
Delicious.
Cool story.