Soul Eater RP IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

Re: Soul Eater RP IC (Sign-ups still open!)

#16 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Devon jogged to catch up to Rana as they both walked towards the death room. " so lord death wants to see us? I wonder what for...." he looked at her, and then to her two sisters. " well, if your sisters are okay doing a weapon meistering a weapon, we could be partners Rana. I need a meister... And if worst comes to worst, I'll just ask Dr.Stein or something... But he'll probably cut me open... And ive been cut open quite enou thank you." he said, pointing at the scars on his cheek. He looked at the two younger twins and said, " well are you two okay with pairing up with each other so I can have Rana as my meister, or should I find someone else after we visit the death room?" he asked with a grin. He kept walking and thought, *lord death himself wants to see me.... Awesome. Totally awesome.*
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC I feel like an idiot, completely forgot about Kisuke and yh7))
Stein
"Ah, there you are. Death would like to see you and your weapon in the Death Room. Don't worry, Christopher, he's not in trouble." he said to the boys father, "Quite the opposite in fact." He turned to Gabriel once more, "Well, you should get going. Don't want to be late." now there were only two pairs left to find. He spotted them sitting at two tables near each other. Well, that was much easier than finding the others. he delivered the same message to both before walking towards the room himself.

((OOC In your next posts, put yourself in the death room so I can move us on.))
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#18 Post by Ranalf »

Rana looked at the boy a bit angrily. "So, you're suggesting I abandon my two little sisters to do all this collecting of Kishin souls to themselves so I can be your meister? A little selfish, kid. My sisters can't exactly wield eachother that well, so I'd suggest finding another meister or weapon to pair with, cause I can't handle three weapons and I already have to gather 198 Kishin souls and 2 witch souls without having to get 99 more kishin and another witch." she said, looking at him, it was easy to see she was somewhat pissed and a bit in shock and bewilderment about this kid. Aurora understood all of this and stuck her tongue out at Devon, saying, "Meanie-head!" while Astrum just kept following Rana quietly as they entered the Death Room.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#19 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Devon whistled amd said, " well SORRY Missy... I just needed a meister... Sorry you guys." he shrugged and walked ahead of the three. He sighed and thought, *okay, I seriously need a meister. Maybe I can find one in the death room... Hopefully...* he sighed and reached the death room. He saw the classic skull face of lord death and said, "hello Lord Death. Devon Peirce, I believe you wanted to see me... And some other people." he casually stood in the death room, looking at lord death. Out of boredom he quickly decided to turn his arm into a machete. He did it almost in an instant, and turned it back to an arm the next second. *i still got it down....*
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#20 Post by Prometheus »

Alex
After hearing the conversation between Devon and Rana, Alex came up beside the machete in the Death Room. "Well, I guess she just isn't your type. Don't worry yourself, it happens to the best of us." he said, patting him on the shoulder. "So, are you still up for me and you being partners?" As he asked the question, 6 more people entered the room. It was starting to get a bit crowded for him, but then again, crowds made excellent targets for a pickpocket. Such as my self. His smile briefly changed to one of a child planning his next mischievous escapade before returning to normal.

((OOC Gonna go ahead and take control of the last 3 pairs so we can move on. Hopefully this isn't dead yet.))
Death
"WELCOME! I'm sure your all wondering why you're here, so I'll get straight to the point. You are the best of your class, and I've called you all here to give you additional testing. I know it doesn't sound like fun, but we don't want someone dying on their first mission now do we? I'll tell you about it later though. Stein, you're late!" Stein walked in the door, and stood near Death. "No matter, we need to begin the written test. You will be taking it in Dr. Stein's room. Have fun!"

((Stein takes you to the classroom and you take the test, afterwards you're led to a lightly wooded area just outside the school, where 4 other meisters and their weapons are waiting. These are Maka, Blackstar, Crona, and Kid))

Stein
"The next part of the test will consist of a exposition of skill. In otherwords, you have to fight." a small smile crossed his face as he said the words. "I will pair you up with your opponents, and you will have a set area to fight in. Try not to leave it, it will result in a loss. Rana Archet, you will be fighting Crona. Gabriel will be fighting Death the Kid. Jason and Ali will be fighting me. Eliza and Kaito, you will be fighting Maka and Soul, and Devon and Alex will be against Blackstar and Tsubaki." He turned to the two weapons he'd paired."You two can fight separately, but I would recommend you try and use each other. You may be the top of your class, but these 4 and I are far beyond your skill level, so your goal here is to last 25 minutes, throw them out of the area, or actually defeat us, which won't happen. Go to your areas, and I'll let you know when to begin. Oh, and one last thing. Try not to kill each other. Wouldn't want you dead before you even leave. Besides, I prefer live students anyway. Living things are so much more interesting to dissect." He turned the screw as he took his place.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#21 Post by Ranalf »

Rana grinned as she walked into the arena where Chronas was, followed by the twins. Almost instantly, Aurora then asked, "Is that person male or female?" she asked, referring to the pinkish hair and the black dress. Rana just chuckles a bit before saying, "Male probably. He has no chest, so that's the giveaway." she said and then said, "Okay, Aurora, Astrum, go ahead and turn into your weapon forms." she said, and the twins nodded as Aurora disappeared in a burst of white light and Astrum in a black light and two identical Scimitar-like blades appeared in both of Rana's hands, both still glowing the respective colors of white in her left and black in her right before those shattered and revealed a white and gold blade on the left and a black and silver blade on the right, which Rana just held at her sides. "Hmm...Where's your weapon?" Rana asked Chrona when she noticed him not holding a sword(I'm just assuming this).
Delicious.
Cool story.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#22 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

After completing the test, Devon smirked when they heard there would be fighting. He adjusted his hat then went up to Alex. " Yo Alex! We are partners, by far bro!" he bumped his fist against his and said, " alright, let's see who are first fight is gonna be against... This is gonna be awesome!" he pumped the air with his fist and smirked at Alex. " if you haven't already heard, my weapon form is a machete. And my soul resonance. It's a suprise. You'll like it man. Hehe" he stood next to him and waited for further instructions from the teacher. He was pumped. Ready to fight. Then when he heard they would be fighting Black Star he got really excited. " dude! Killer! We get to go against Black Star! Heck yes!" he grinned and added, " we are gonna take him down... Hehehe."

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#23 Post by Prometheus »

Alex
A grin spread across his face as he walked to the ring with Devon. He took off his hat and jacket, hanging them from a branch. He'd rather not have them damaged if he could avoid it. "Yes, we'll show this overblown egomaniac how one truly fights!" He yelled enthusiastically, and entered the ring. "You ready? We'll go with your form first, I'd rather not reveal mine until he thinks he's won, or if it's necessary. Just to warn you, I take a bit of getting used to." he said under his breath to Devon. "Now then, let's begin, shall we?" he said, waiting for Devon to transform.

Blackstar
HAH! You think you can beat me!? It's not possible, especially not for losers like you. Prepare to be crushed, for I am BLACKSTAR! GREATEST ASSASSIN IN THE WORLD!" "Blackstar, just be careful. Don't underestimate these two like you've done before." Tsubaki said to him, a slightly worried tone in her voice. "Are you kidding? These two probably can't even match souls! I bet I won't even have to fight, for I am BLACKSTAR! HA HA HA! Tsubaki, Ninja Blade. I'll go easy on them." he said, waiting for Stein's signal as she transformed.

Crona
"Wait, I can't fight you with those weapons, I don't know how to deal with fighting little girls." he said in a worried voice, holding one arm with the other as Ragnarok emerged from his back. "Oh, shut up and get ready to fight, you pansy. You've fought a girl before, you can do it again! Look, they just look like swords now, so get ready to kick their [censored]!" He said, puching Crona in the face before transforming. "Ow, that hurt! I guess I can fight them though."

Death the Kid
"So, you are the one I have to fight. Hah, look at you. Have you no sense of symmetry? nothing on you matches. You disgust me. Liz, Patty." The two transformed, and he grabbed them, holding them in his usual unorthodox manner. "Just don't be disappointed when you lose, you don't stand a chance against me."

Stein
"Heheh, this will be fun. It's been a while since I've had a good fight." He turned the screw some more, examining the souls of the students. "Don't worry, I'll try to restrain myself, I don't think dissecting a student would make me very popular. Anyway, the matches begin in 3, 2, 1, go."

((Forgot Death the Kid, have him up in a second))
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#24 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Devon nodded and said, " yeah! Let's teach em who's boss!" he transformed into his weapon form, a machete with a 2 and a half foot long blade. He rested into Alex's palm and then through his weapon form he said, alright. Be careful around him. That girl has more then one weapon form, and Black star is unpredictable... Now let's role!" he grinned and let Alex take control.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#25 Post by Ranalf »

Rana blinked a bit at seeing Ragnarok come out of Chrona's back and then turning into a weapon. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at them talking. "Hehehe...Well, that's not what I was expecting, but okay." she said, bringing Astrum up next to her head and then Aurora up front horizontally and bending her legs a bit as she got into her combat stance and waited. "Alright. Now...We wait." she said as both swords gleamed, showing her two little sisters in them and they said, "Yep, Ran-ran!" for Aurora and Y-yea, Ranie." in them which Rana just smiled at and then they disappeared and she looked at Chrona with a grin. She had been waiting for some real combat for quite a while.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#26 Post by Prometheus »

Alex
He spun Devon in his hands a few times to get a feel for him, and then took a stance, bringing the machete upwards so it crossed his chest. "So, you're the great Blackstar? Huh, I would have expected someone with a reputation such as yours to be just a bit bigger. No matter though, your head seems to fit your ego. He laughed a bit at his joke. He was hoping to enrage the meister, to get him making careless mistakes. That didn't seem to be happening yet though, he seemed calm, which wasn't good for Alex and Devon. Then he attacked, 3 nearly simultaneous strikes with the dagger. Alex managed to block them, but the last only just. He jumped back waiting for the meister to attack again. "Get ready to resonate, once I get a feel for you, we'll try that."

Death the Kid
((OOC And spaz out he does. Heh, this will be fun))
"I know, it's horrible! I'm garbage! Asymmetrical garbage, I should just die and make the world a better place! WHY MUST I BE CURSED WITH SUCH A HORRID PUNISHMENT!" He dropped to his hands and knees, and Liz and Patty transformed back. Liz sighed, "You had to do it. You just had to point out the stripes didn't you? Just give us a minute, and you'll be dead. It's alright Kid, there are plenty of things less symmetrical than you, like that oaf over there." She shot a look at the two. "Yeah, look! He's only got one gun! You're better cause you have two!" Patty stuck her tounge out at Gabe. "Meanie!"

Crona
He was a bit unsettled by the grin, it reminded him of the first time he'd fought Maka. He hesitated for a second, looking at the ground, but quickly overcame it, and rushed at the three, unleashing a barrage of strikes at them. "Heh, did you know my blood is black?"

Stein
He instantly attacked the pair, the weapon just barely changing in time. To his surprise, they managed to either avoid or block all of his strikes. Death had been right about this pair. He wasn't able to tell much from the other battles as he was facing the opposite direction, but he heard Kid begin his breakdown.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#27 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Devon smiled, his face becoming visible through the shine on the machete blade. " wait to go dodging those hits. dont be afraid to use me to block if you have to." He paused for a moment and then continued in a quieter voice, " as for resonance, you bet. hehehe." the mirage of his face faded back into the blade and Devon watched the battle go on through the perspective of his weapon form. he said aloud to try and trip up black star, " heh, so this is Black star? Cant even get one hit on my meister! talk about an overinflated ego. your not so great! In fact, watch us mop the floor with you!" He grinned and let the battle continue. he said quietly, " heh, how was that Alex?"

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#28 Post by Prometheus »

Death the Kid
He stopped in the middle of his hysterics, examined himself, and promptly fainted, his nose beginning to bleed.
"Fine, makes it easier on us. Just so you know, you aren't getting off that easy. Patty, transform. We'll be fighting him." "Yeah! I'll break your neck!" Patty yelled at him, and transformed. Liz caught her aimed, and unleashed a quick burst of shots before they switched places, Patty shooting with Liz from another angle.

Alex
"Yeah, that was good, but it doesn't seem to do much."Blackstar didn't seem to be affected at all, he was fighting normally. Alex was about to shout another insult when he attacked again. Alex blocked the first few with Devon, but Blackstar stayed in close, this time, the onslaught continuing. He was having a tough time keeping up with the attacks, and got cut on the arm a few times before scoring a kick, which stopped the attacks and knocked him back a bit, but didn't seem to do any damage. He smiled, a grin fueled by adrenaline. "Alright then Devon, I think I can use you. Now let's see that resonance of yours, I'm ready." He began to match his soul with the weapon.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#29 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Alex's reflection in the machete blade grinned and he said, " ive been waiting to hear that! LETS GO!" He began to match his soul with Alex, and soon the machete became enveloped in light. the light extended outward and when the light faded, what was left was a huge katana almost as long as alex was tall. He grinned and said, " BEhold! The harvester blade! You can use your soul and make my blade vibrate, cause a hell of a lot more damage!" He grinned and suddenly a quiet buzz was heard as the blade began to pulse with soul energy and vibrate. Alex grinned and said, " GO FOR IT!"

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#30 Post by Ranalf »

Rana was a bit shocked and struggled to block most of the attacks saying, "Ahhh! [censored]! That was fast!", except two wich cut her right sleeve and the left side of her shirt, near the waist. She then blocked one solidly enough with Aurora that she grinned again and stabbed at Chrona with Astrum then sidestepped and delivering twice the blows at Chrona at the same rate as Chrona did, doing balerina spins to keep attacking Chrona. If Chrona managed to stop this spin, she'd stab at him with the other sword and then sidestep again if allowed. Meanwhile, Aurora and Astrum both were watching the battle from their blades and quickly getting dizzy and decided to stop trying to watch and closed their eyes to stop getting dizzy.
Delicious.
Cool story.