Soul Eater RP IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

Soul Eater RP IC (DEAD)

#1 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC Heh, sooner than I expected, but technically it is tomorrow for me.))
"GOOD MOORNING STUDENTS!" the voice of Lord Death rang out over the intercom, greeting the newest class of students at the academy, who were gathered in the cafeteria after a tour of the school. "What's up? How are you? I hope you enjoyed your tour! Now that it's done you have some free time till your assigned your classes. So socialize! Get to know each other! Oh, and don't forget to have fun!" There was a small click as the intercom shut off. Hmm. Well, he should probably find someone to be a meister. Maybe. Alex thought about it for a moment, twirling his pocket watch, listening to the various conversations and taking note of the people around him. At least he didn't stick out too much with his clothes. He could probably do fine on his own, but he wasn't really the type of weapon for that. Besides, if he ever wanted to run a con, having a partner would help a lot. He brought out a deck of cards and sat down at a table. He laid out a few cards and some bills, then waited for the first member of his stupid unsuspecting group of "peers" to approach.
"Ah, so close, but that wasn't the right card, my good man." Alex said to yet another student, revealing the ace he'd been looking for with a flourish. "Care to try again? No? Ah well, who's next? Nevermind!" he quickly packed up his cards as he saw a teacher approaching the crowd that had formed around him, and blended back into the group. "Well, this may be harder than I thought." oh well, at least he made some money. It was only small bills, but still, a profit of $20 was good for his first time here. He walked to another table, took off his hat, and sat down. He hoped he could find a meister.
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

Re: Soul Eater RP IC (Sign-ups still open!)

#2 Post by Kisuke »

Jason and Ali sat across from each other in the cafeteria eating breakfast and deep in conversation. "All I'm saying is that there really is no reason to think all witches are evil, I mean look at my mom for instance. She's a witch and my parents have been married happily for several years." Alison sighed and looked at Jason. "I suppose you've got a point there, but I still think we should have killed that witch while we had the chance, now, because of your kindness, we have to start all over again." Jason looked down at his plate, which was now empty and sighed himself. "Alright... I see your point.. sorry." This caused Ali to smile and turn a little red at the same time. "It's OK.. Don't beat yourself up over it" she said, placing a hand on his shoulder, "Besides, working with you is always fun." Jason looked up at her and smiled slightly, "So you don't hate me for sparing that witches life?" "I could never hate you," she replied with a kind smile. Jason smiled then jumped up and ran off to the lunch line for seconds.

((I'm too tired to think up another intro for my characters, so I just copypasta'd it from the other one, hope you don't mind too much.))

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#3 Post by Ranalf »

Rana was walking towards the cafeteria, she had forgotten to eat this morning in excitement, with Aurora and Astrum pretty much hugging her legs and looking around at the variety of people around them, then, in unison, they both looked at Rana and said, "What is this place, Ran-ran?" "What is this place, Ranie?" they asked. They usually called her that as a bit of their jokes or their tendancy to nick-name people. Rana just smiles and says, "It's school. The DWMA. I'm enrolling so I can learn to use you guys better, and you guys will get better too." she said, ruffling Astrum's snowy white hair, resulting a giggle from her. As they got into the cafeteria, Rana said, "Go ahead and find a seat. I'll get us food." she said, smiling at the twins, who nodded and too up two seats next to eachother at a table not too far away and looked around at the cafeteria with expressions of awe. They've never seen anyplace other then the basic houses and Rana's mother's shop. Then they looked at eachother and giggled before Aurora said, "This place is awesome..." and Astrum nodded, Uh huh...Do you think...That this whole making up better...is going to be hard? Astrum asked and Aurora shook her head. "Nah. You forget, it's Rana who's wielding us, so this'll be fun and easy." she said, smiling and Astrum just smiles and says, "Oh yeah...You're right." and then they both started to giggle for a short while and then Astrum started to look around the cafeteria and Aurora then noticed two people talking (Kisuke's characters) nearby and then crawling over on the bench, hearing a bit about saving a witch and then one walking away to get lunch, leaving Aurora to say to Ali, "What's a witch?" curiously. Astrum had still yet to notice her twin had went to talk to Ali.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Kisuke »

Ali blinked and looked for the source of the voice, then looked down and saw the little girl on the bench next to her. "Well, a witch is a powerful being, and our natural enemies, since almost all of them are destructive and wish to harm others." She paused for a moment and looked towards Jason who was piling some pancakes onto his plate. "There are a few exceptions though..."

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Prometheus »

Alex
He looked around the room, trying to find someone suitable. There were some people around that he might like as a partner, but none particularly appealed to him... Hm? There was a little girl with white hair sitting at a table. (Astrum) What was someone so young doing here? More importantly, what was she doing here alone? "Well, someone needs to sit by her before some creep finds her." He flipped his hat onto his head, and walked over to the table she was at, sitting down across from her. "Hi, my name is Alex. I'm a weapon." he said, adopting a nicer, more average tone of voice (compared to his actual tone) to fit the situation. "So what are you doing here all alone?"
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#6 Post by y7h65 »

Eliza, Kaito's POV
Eliza was sitting on a table with herself and Kaito, a large pile of food beside her, while Kaito ate a simple breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast."Damn it Eliza, do you have to drag me to breakfast? I hate those damn optimistic kids. All they ever do is reach for the sky, never accomplishing anything. Do you really have to be so cynical first thing in the morning? I'm trying to eat and all I can think of is how everyone hear is gonna end up sad,lonely,depressed,dead or any combination of them. I'm telling you, most of them are gonna end up with their dreams crush..........."Kaito was silenced by a fist to the face, courtesy of Eliza."Please be quiet. Your negativity is making me lose my appetite. Ah, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! Hey, I told you it was annoying! It's your own fault you didn't listen!" Kaito gave Eliza a scornful look before continuing to eat."I swear, one of these days. I'm gonna ge........ What was that? Do I need to remind you who was the one that found you in the middle of the night? Your never gonna let go off that trump card, are you?"Eliza gave Kaito a smile that managed to convey the message "Nope" before she continued eating.

(OOC: I too am too lazy to write up a new intro. So I just refurbished my old one.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by Ranalf »

Aurora nodded and then tilted her head a little. "Why are they destructive and wish for destruction??" she asked, curiously. Astrum, however, was spooked by Alex talking to her and then she said, A-Astrum...Weapon...And I'm not a-alone...I'm with my sister..." she said looking over and noticing her sister had moved down the bench and was talking to someone. Astrum felt a tinge of panic and then seemed to move quickly to yell, "Aurora! I-I thought you w-wouldn't do that anymore!" she said into Aurora's ear, causing her to turn around then get embarassed. "Oh, sorry, Sis. Hehe..." she said, with a slight laugh and then a sigh from Atrum.

At that time, Rana had walked out carrying 3 small loafs of bread and cheese for her and the twins and when she saw them talking to others and then Astrum snap at her sister. She couldn't help but chuckle. Rana walked over and said, "I see you two are making friends. I got the food." she said, laughing a bit while sitting down and then the twins both smiled and went to her, Astrum looking over Rana's arm and Aurora looking over Astrum. Rana looked back at Alex and said, "I saw you talking to Astrum. I'm Rana Archet. I'm the meister of these two." she said, ruffling both of the twins' hair with one hand, Astrum first and Aurora second as they both began to eat their bread and cheese.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#8 Post by Kisuke »

Ali looked at the little girl and froze. She honestly had no clue. "Umm.. well..." At that moment, a tray of pancakes dropped onto the table in front of her, causing her to jump slightly. "Sorry, did I scare ya" Jason asked as he sat back down, a grin across his face. Ali smacked him on the head with her empty tray and glared at him, "you did that on purpose you jerk!" "Owwww......" Jason rubbed the top of his head with his hand, "I bring you pancakes and you smack me? That's no way to treat your friends." "Neither is scaring them on purpose." Ali crossed her arms and huffed, looking away from him. Jason sighed and began to eat, "more pancakes for me then." Ali quickly snatched a plate from his tray before he could stuff his face with her food which made Jason smirk. "Shut up."

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Prometheus »

Alex
He looked at the girl for a short moment, trying to read her before speaking. She seemed nice enough. A possible friend? Oh, his parents would hate that. Heh, he could hear them now, "First you break the law and now this? Consorting with riffraff? What has gotten into you? Hmph, friend indeed, that girl is rubbish! You hear me? Worthless!" he chuckled at the thought. "Yeah, I noticed her alone at the table, and every crowd has it's creep. But where are my manners, I'm Alexander Scientia," he said to her, returning to his normal voice. "but you can call me Alex. I'm a currently meisterless weapon, as well as a magician." took off his hat and laid it on the table, noticing a teacher that may have seen him earlier sit down at a table. "Its nice to meet you, Rana. Oh, if you don't mind my asking, what type of weapons are Astrum and her sister? I'm an Assassin's Vambrace."
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#10 Post by Ranalf »

Rana shrugged. "Your guess is as good as mine, but they are a type of sword. They're twins, so the swords are very similar, but they are hard to describe...I'll show you their weapon forms in a bit after we eat. We'll go out front and I'll show you their weapon forms." she said as she cut her bread right down the middle and put the cheese in the middle with a grin. Perfect~ she thought as she took a bite out of the sandwich. She then said to the twins, "That alright to you?" she asked, with a grin. She noticed and twins grinning a bit hearing her and then jumped a bit and then nodded. "Sure, Ran-ran!" Aurora yelled, resulting in a blush from Rana. "Hey, What did I say about calling me that around people that aren't friends?" she said, ruffling Aurora's hair. "Not to. Sorry, Ran- Err...Rana." she said and then Astrum giggled slightly. "I understand...Ranie." she said and then Rana sighed with a smile. "Heh...You two are enjoying this aren't you?" she asked and the twins responded in unison, "Yes we, Ranie!" and cause Rana to chuckle a bit and then turning to Alex, "So, that sound okay?" she asked, taking another bite.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by Prometheus »

Alex
"Yeah, sure. Maybe I'll find a meister on the way so I can show you what I look like." Aeryn said to her. He would be interested to see the two, twins like hers should make for an interesting set of swords. He laughed a little at her embarassment of the names they had for her. "You don't have to worry about pet names around me, my parents have plenty for me when they're trying to sound like they care. Which is usually in public." He'd always hated that. Everyone knew he was only a decoration, as all children in their social group were, so the pretending was pointless. "So, what's your name?" he said to the other little girl (Aurora), once more changing his voice.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#12 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Devon walked around the campus with a happy expression on his face. He had one earbud in his ear playing a song. He was looking around for meisters. H didnt have a meister yet. He wore his signature hat and bandana combo and wore his grey hair over one eye. You could see 3 long scars on his cheek and he had a rather happy look on. He spotted a girl (Rana) with two younger girls next to her. *if shes a meister, i think i just found my partner!* He ran up to the girl and said, "uh, hey there. You a meister? ya see, Im a weapon and I need a meister... sooooo, would you wanna be my meister? Im a machete. nice one too. Wanna see?" He grinned at her and prepared to turn himself into his weapon form, a machete with a 2 and a half foot long blade. " im telling ya, im a pretty darn good weapon for a meister like yourself."
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Ranalf »

Rana blinked at some guy coming up and asking her to be his meister. She shook her head and said, "Sorry, but No. I've already got two weapons. My two little sisters." she said ruffling Aurora's head, who just stops holding onto her sandwich in her mouth so it was just in her mouth and was held there by her teeth as she went to stop Rana's hand, resulting in a laugh from Rana. She then looked at the two meisterless weapons, Alex and the kid that just asked Rana to be his meister. "Why don't you two team up? It's not unknown for two weapons to team up and use eachother." she said with a smile and then looked at the twins. "These two have done that before." she said, poking Astrum in the ribs, cause Astrum to react and say, "Ranie! Don't do that!" and Rana giggled a bit and said, "Sorry, Astrum." she said and then looked back at the two weapons for their reactions to her suggestion of them partnering up.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by Prometheus »

Stein
He made his way throught the crowd, looking for the students Death had sent him to find. You would think that a 7 foot meister and a kid with a tophat would be easy to see, but he couldn't find, wait, there was one, he could see the hat on the table. Approaching them, he noticed some of the others he was looking for. Perfect. "Rana Archet, Alex Scientia, and Devon Peirce? Lord Death wants to see you in the Death Room. I assume you know how to get there, you saw it in the tour." There were just two left to find now. He spotted the meisters father, and came up behind him. "Have you seen your son this morning? Death wants to see him."

Alex
"Huh, wonder what he needs us for. In any case, I would be good with us pairing up. Heh, it would certainly make for interesting fights." He stood and put his hat back on. "Nice to meet you, Devon. Alex Scientia, assassin's vambrace. Now then, we need to get going, and if I remember right, the death room is this way." he motioned for the others to follow, and walked off in the direction of the room.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Ranalf »

Rana nodded at Dr. Stein and then tapped the twins. "C'mon. Let's go see Lord Death." she said and the two looked at eachother and shrugged. "Who's Lord Death?" Aurora whispered and Astrum shrugged. "I think he's important to meet with Rana. Let's go." Astrum whispered back. Neither weren't exactly educated as to who Lord Death was, so they just grabbed the halves of their sandwiches they haven't eaten and followed Rana, who was chewing on the small bit of her sandwich that was left. They didn't even both following Alex, as Rana knew it already. On the walk however, Aurora looked at Rana and asked, "Hey, Ran-ran? Who's Lord Death?" which resulted it Rana being surprised a bit and then saying, "N-neither of your know?" she asked, and Astrum said, "Nope, Ranie." and then Rana sighed and said, "Well, Lord Death is pretty much the leader of the city and the headmaster of the Death Weapon Meister Academy. That's the extent that I know, you'll have to ask others for more information." she said, smiling embarassed. Aurora and Astrum looks at eachother and then put the sandwiches in their mouths and holds them there with their teeth and then when Rana finished her sandwich, they started to push her along. "C'mon! Let's go see Lord Death!" Aurora yelled and Astrum said, "Y-yeah!" and Rana said, "Okay, Okay!" and started to walk a little faster and the twins in pursuit.
Delicious.
Cool story.