Soul Eater RP IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Soul Eater RP IC (Sign-ups still open!)

#46 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC Okay, times up, moving this along. Sorry to interrupt, but I need to get sora into the RP, I've put him off too long already.))
((The student's make their way back to the school, Eliza gets her injuries wrapped, and the head to the Death Room, and see Death there with another weapon/meister pair.))
Alex
He entered the odd room, noticing that Death wasn't alone. They were an odd pair, this weapon and meister. He assumed the girl, the taller and older of the two was the meister, but there was always the chance of it being the other way. He took a place as the rest of the group filed in, Devon standing beside him, and the rest of the weapons with their respective meisters. "CONGRATULATIONS! It seems you all passed!" His hands appeared as he said this, finishing the sentence with a clap. "Now, I told you all I had a mission for you. Stein, care to explain?" "Yes. As I'm sure you all know, there are rumors going around about a new group of witches. These are of course just rumors, but just to be safe, we assigned a team to investigate consisting of 2 Death Scythes and a few others? They reported nothing for 3 weeks, and then we lost contact with them. We haven't heard from them in 14 days." Death opened his arms, gesturing at the group. "And this is where you come in! I want you to go remind them that they need to report in! Sounds fun right? It isn't really alarming that we haven't heard from them, but just in case there's any danger, though, Dr. Stein will be accompanying you. Any questions?"
((OOC Okay, another brief socialization period, and then we leave. Sora, you can start posting now.))
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

sora itchikara
Citizen

#47 Post by sora itchikara »

(Ooc:Thanks Prometheus)

I start to stare at the different Meisters and Weapons around me. I smile and and wave to each one,"Hi I'm Sora... You all look really strong. I hope I can get as strong as you guys."
I turn back to Shinigami-sama realizing I interupted him and bowed as a sorry. I then take one last look at the Meisters and Weapons feeling a little excited to be around others that were very strong.
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches rock!

ImageImage

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#48 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Devon listened to Lord Death and Stein's instructions carefully. It sounded like a pretty easy mission. He shrugged and said to Alex, " first mission huh? cool. cool. though it doesnt sound like much fighting, still cool." He grinned and then looked at the two little girls. he frowned and said, " you know what... can you get over it? I needed a partner and I didnt know you were Rana's weapons okay... plus, your sisters hot..." he said with a slight grin. then he shrugged and looked at Alex again. " so i never got to see your soul resonance. mind explaining it to me? Or is it a surprise?"
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#49 Post by Prometheus »

Alex
He looked over at Devon, "Hmm? Oh, yes, my resonance." he smiled thinking about it. "My resonance is quite... devious. It certainly fits me." He gave a little laugh. "It's really not impressive, visually at least. But a single cut, a scratch even, from that balde will send them into a stupor. It gains a poison, not a deadly one, but it certainly does q number. The victim becomes dizzied, off balance, and they have trouble moving. The longer you wait before delivering the first dose, the more potent it becomes. And it compounds, the more cuts and wounds you inflict, the more it does. A nasty little compound, wouldn't you say?" He transformed partially, examining the slender blades coming out of his wrists. "It's similar in a way to how blackstar can directly use his soul wavelength. I inject our resonanting wavelength into the victim, and their soul rejects it. Simple and eloquent." he transformed back. "I regret we couldn't have used it on Blackstar. I've never seen it resisted, but af anyone could, it would be him."
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

sora itchikara
Citizen

#50 Post by sora itchikara »

I stare in wonder after watching his desplay of his transformation. I then look at Shinigami-sama to make sure he wasn't watching me. I then start to wonder so I decide to ask anyway. "Shinigami-sama? Am I able to go on this mission also?" I cross my fingers behind my back in hopes that I was strong enough to go.

ImageImage

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#51 Post by BlueRogue »

As everyone was gathered the center of Death Room two new teenage boys entered and started to pass under the guillotine arches. They were arguing and not really paying attention to anything around them. "See Vyse, I told you we would get there eventually." mentioned the smaller of the two guys. "Sure Strum, we did get here "eventually" but we would have been here on time if you had listened to me" retorted the larger of the two "I swear you would get lost in a straight hallway." They stopped just short of the group and Strum looked up at Death and addressed him "My Lord Death I'm am sorry we are late we got lost in the hallways and have just now located your office." he then turned to everyone else and addressed them "Commoners, bow your hea-" *THUNK* Strum was stopped mid-sentence when Vyse brought a single knuckle down down onto the direct center of his head "What did I tell you, the accident of birth gives you no advantages here Strum." giving him a glare for good measure. Strum rubbed the top of his head and nodded at Vyse and turned back to the group "Oh, right, then I apologize for the "commoner" remark. I am still not used to the idea of equality of birth. Anyways introductions are in order here I am Strum Paladine last son of the Order of the Platinum Drake, and this is my meister Vyse Yeligar." As he was introduced Vyse stepped forward and nodded his head "Nice to meet you, I look forward to working with all of you."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#52 Post by Prometheus »

Death
He stared at the boy for a second. "OF COURSE! Why do you think I called you here, Sora?" Death turned to everyone in the room, and gestured to the new pair. "If I could have your attention? This is Sora Itchikara! He and his weapon, Zero, will be accompanying you! Sora's mother was a Witch, so he will be helping the group you're visiting while you're there. Sora, why don't you go talk to them, after all, they're the ones who you'll be with." He turned to the other two that had just entered. "You're late. I just explained the mission, and I won't do it again, so you'll have to ask them."

(( Somewhere in Siberia))
???
A lone raven sat perched in a tree, watching the group below here finish destroying the research base, and then leave. She'd been given her orders, she was to stay, waiting for Death's agents to come, and then, if they learned too much, to destroy them. She wasn't sure she could do it, but those were the orders that had been given to her, and she couldn't disobey them, even if it killed her.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

BlueRogue
Merchant

#53 Post by BlueRogue »

Strum faced Death and bowed "Of course my Lord Death, I would not be so presumptuous to ask you to repeat yourself" then turn back to the rest of the group "Now com-" He pulled up short catching his mistake, took a deep breath and continued "Now my fellow DWMA students, what mission does Lord Death have in store for us today?"
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#54 Post by y7h65 »

Eliza, Kaito's POV
Kaito grumbled a bit at the appearance of some stuck up snob. "Nobody cares about your birth! It's ability that matters here!" Elize sighed as Kaito started to rant. "Try not to kill him in his sleep. That's always a pain to explain."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

sora itchikara
Citizen

#55 Post by sora itchikara »

(Ooc:My weapon's name is Rei remember i made that change and you approved it Promethesis)

I bow slightly to the new pair and then smile.
I hold out my hand with my other behind my back making me look innocent.

"Well Shinigami-sama already told you who I am and this is Rei my partner. Nice to meet you."

ImageImage

BlueRogue
Merchant

#56 Post by BlueRogue »

A slight frown crossed Vyse's expression when he heard the "nobody cares" comment, but it was quickly replaced with a small smile in reaction to Sora's kind greeting. He tapped Strum on the shoulder and once he was sure he has his attention he gestures in Sora's direction with a nod. Strum nodded his understanding of the gesture and headed over to Sora and Rei, while Vyse walked over to the man who mde the less then friendly comment. "I don't know who you are and it really does not matter in this case. I want you to give my friend Strum over there a break and to not mess with him because of his attitude. He lived a very sheltered life before I found him and brought him here, as such he is still learning how to act in the outside world. Give him the time he needs to adjust before you judge him." The frown from earlier again showed on his expression as he continued to speak "And while I don't like having to say this I'm warning you that if you don't give him at least that I will not hesitate to beat you into the ground. Because he is my friend and I will do anything to protect a friend."

Strum approached Sora and Rei and returned the bow he had received "It is nice to meet you as well Sora, and you to Lade Rei. I hope I did not offer insult earlier with my attitude. As I mentioned I am not familiar with the customs of the world as a whole, I was raised in a house where the caste system was in place and enforced." He stopped talking for a second as a thought came suddenly to his mind "From what I can understand the goal of any weapon is to become a Death Scythe, and to do that we must consume a witch's soul. And I'm curious, why would you ,a child of a witch, want to help a weapon do this?"

sora itchikara
Citizen

#57 Post by sora itchikara »

I take my hand and brush some hair out of my eyes so I could see him more clearly.
I then smiled and replied,
"Cause I think Witches are evil and what they are doing is wrong... I am a little ashamed of being the child of one but at least I didn't end up like her..."
Rei stepped up and smiled also. She then stood behind me and placed her hand on my shoulders. She then looked at Strum and said,
"No I don't mind. I've dealt with worst insults. Besides as long as they wasn't about Sora then I don't mind. But I want to know where you from a royal family or something?"
I looked up at Rei and then back to Strum and I smile lightly.
"That would be awesome!"

ImageImage

BlueRogue
Merchant

#58 Post by BlueRogue »

Strum paused for a moment to consider the answer he had received "Hmmmm I guess birth really does mean almost nothing out here." He then shook himself out of his thoughts and addressed the two people before him "No my family is not of any royal line, we are but Knights. My father was the last remaining member of the Knightly Order of the Platinum Drake before I was born. It used to be a rather large order many years ago but has all but disappeared and been forgotten today, with two members on the rolls, my father and me. I had actually left home to try and reestablish the order but my upbringing left me unprepared for the outside world and I failed."

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#59 Post by Ranalf »

Aurora and Astrum just got confused by the last comment and said, "What do you mean by 'Hot'? Does she have a fever?" and Astrum then looks ar Rana questioningly. Rana facepalmed at Devon complementing her while she was right here, then said, a bit angrily, "How about NOT saying stuff like that in front of my little sisters?" she said, as she slapped him in the back of the head. He was lucky she didn't want to cause any serious damage, or she'd have used her soul wavelength. Then some smug guy (Strum) and then noticed Sora. She didn't care about the latter, but was getting kinda annoyed by Strum and when Kaito made the comment, then Vyse walking over, she heard the entire thing. "That attitude is going to get on my nerves, and I will punch him in the face whether you like it or not if he gets too annoying. I'll try NOT to use my wavelength." she said, crossing her arms. Both Aurora and Astrum however, weren't paying attention and Aurora had snuck up on Sora with Astrum behind her, trying to persuade her out of it, but it didn't work. Aurora then hugged the tail and pulled slightly, finding that it wasn't fake, and her hands slipping off of the tail's fur and landing in front of Astrum, then getting up and Aurora rubbing the back of her head while Astrum said, quietly. "Told you you shouldn't have..." when she saw Aurora rubbing the back of her head.
Delicious.
Cool story.

BlueRogue
Merchant

#60 Post by BlueRogue »

Vyse tuned and faced the girl that had made the last statement with a small smile "Believe me young lady I can understand how you feel, when I found him about a month ago he was much worse. I have been working with him during all that time and he has made great improvements. And I must thank you for bringing this up with me without making it public like that guy" he gestures over his shoulder at Kaito "Since I guess you heard what I said to him I won't repeat myself, but the same goes for you. Though I do want to make it clear I don't like issuing threats at all. I actually a nice guy when it comes down to it, but when it comes to my friends I am rather protective. Also if he does start to really grate on your nerves get me I will set him straight without causing any problems within the group." He cocked his head to one side as a thought occurred to him "And it just occurred to me that other then Sora and Rei I don't know anyone's names yet, so may I ask your name young lady?"