Soul Eater RP IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

Re: Soul Eater RP IC (Sign-ups still open!)

#76 Post by BlueRogue »

Vyse watched as the chainsaw sword whacked the witch in top of the head and knocked her to the ground. Seeing that she was dizzy and unable to take to the sky again he began to charge at her, but he noticed that a bunch of other people already were, and not wanting to reenact a traffic accident he backed off, waiting for someone to get her down so he could pin her and force a surrender.
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#77 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC Going to bed after this post, so don't expect a reply till tomorrow. As well, the birds are starting to thin, but there were a bunch, so they're not completely gone.))
???
She dodged the meister with the gun, he was too big not to see, and very predictable in his fighting. She didn't see the other one, though, and was surprised when she felt a fist connect with her cheek. She tried to retaliate with a burst of the feathers, but in her state, wasn't able to get many going in the right direction, and not a moment afterwards fell to the ground after her feet were kicked out from under her. She flipped backwards on to her feet, but took a moment to regain her balance. She slashed at the weapon she now saw coming towards her with her hands transformed into two blades, but it only slowed her. This was not good. Not good at all.
"You, you, you think you can beat me? HAH! I'll, I'll, destroy you." she said, with all the clarity and poise of a drunkard.
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

sora itchikara
Citizen

#78 Post by sora itchikara »

Rei starts tring to slice her with her transformed hand keeping her off balance hoping that someone could catch her.
(Ooc:Same here this suck as soon as it gets good lol)
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches rock!

ImageImage

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#79 Post by y7h65 »

Eliza's POV
Eliza stopped for a second, stood straight, assumed a thinker poser for a second, then walked over to the witch, and tried to push the witch over with a simple shove. If she was lucky, it'd work. If she wasn't, well, she can still just punch the witch out.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

sora itchikara
Citizen

#80 Post by sora itchikara »

I start to wake up and when I do I see the Witch just trying to maintain balance.
I walk over to Rei and hold onto her arm to keep my own balance.
Rei surprised looks down at me and helps me stand up.

ImageImage

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#81 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC I'm just going to end this, prepare to meet her as a character rather than an opponent. Well, prepare to meet her soon, anyways.))
???
She saw the girl approach her, and threw as many feathers as she could muster at her. Most missed, but she saw a few hit, though the girl kept coming, and pushed her. She stumbled back, but kept her footing. Just barely. She prepared to strike at the girl, but saw the blurry fist too late. She felt it impact, and then the world went black. ((She's unconsious))

Aeryn
"Well then, it seems we've missed the party. Better late than never, though." He transformed into his partial state, and began walking towards where the witch had fallen, with Devon following behind him.

((OOC Do what you will with her, but don't kill her))
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

BlueRogue
Merchant
Location: Standing on the border between the worlds of the Light and the Dark

#82 Post by BlueRogue »

Seeing that witch was down and out Vyse knocked on the pauldron of his armor "We're done." Strum transformed out of his weapon from and they both approached the downed witch. Strum surveyed the scene "Well what should we do with her, as I see it we have two options, #1 we can kill her now and hand the soul over to Lord Death, as to who would get it then I say Eliza and her friend the growling sword, they are one's who brought her down." Vyse looked over at Eliza and Kaito "By the way, what do you call that weapon, it's one of the coolest things I've ever seen." Strum continued "or #2 we can immobilize her and wake her up to question her."
"Life is what you make of it so stop complaining and do what you can to make it great."

"You have to learn to laugh at yourself, it's the only thing that protects your sanity."

sora itchikara
Citizen

#83 Post by sora itchikara »

I walk over to the witch with Rei holding me up.
Then I look down at her and then at Rei.
She looks at my head with concern but I didnt really pay attention to it.

ImageImage