Darkness incarnate: IC.

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

Re: Darkness incarnate: IC.

#1 Post by Donnellson86 »

Thor

Thor was standing next to the mess tent. He smiled at Gabe's little game with the newbies. He picked up his hammer and walked over. He called to Gabe, "Gabe, don't go having too much fun. Remember what happened last time?" He chuckled and picked up the pace to reach Gabe's side. He called up to Stitch, "Why do you guys get all the fun?"
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#2 Post by y7h65 »

Stalker's POV
Stalker entered the camp from the jungles, a trail of blood behind her. She stopped in front of the three newbies, took a look at them, and kicked one in the jaw. She turned to Gabe as she began to talk. "don't you have better things to do in your time? like finding out about the infected? that may help the mission you were sent on. and I can finally go back to my unit and continue with my main mission. instead of helping you lot."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#3 Post by Lief »

Nick hopped out of the chopper, mildly disoriented from the ride. "Eesh, been a while since I've rode in one'a them!" He started following the pilot, a man people called "Stitch", not paying much attention to the tiger. Upon seeing who he believed to be a high-ranking member of The Pack, he saluted. "Sir, Nicholas Hartman reporting for duty!" His tone had changed to more of a serious one, but it still maintained the undertone of excitement.

Kure
Citizen

#4 Post by Kure »

"I fell asleep again!" then there was a loud slam of the helicopter door. "you could aleast be kind enough to wake me up"
Now where did i pu my vial of T-virus *smash* ohhh that did not sound good

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Donnellson86 »

Thor

Thor looked over at Stitch and pointed at the person yelling about not being woken. He said, "Aw, man, he's awake. I wanted to shave someone's head." He smiled a little wider and continued, "Remember the last time someone slept through your flight." He then started chuckling.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story