Basitins versus Zombies Left 4 Dead Version

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Re: Basitins versus Zombies Left 4 Dead Version

#121 Post by tony1695 »

They were going to get away. But she couldn't let that happen. They had to pay for destroying her hope.

They will die!

As she got to the now closed door, she punched it, and her fist went right through. She started scrabbling around, trying to find whoever it was, screaming all the while.

Cut it's arm off! Cut it's arm off!
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#122 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Emery

Emery hear a ear piercing scream, then Jaze and Mac were up the stairs slamming the door behind them. She jumped up, finding her weapon a few feet from her, "What happened!" she asked, then something punched through the door accompanied by the piercing scream. "Ah! What is that!!!" she stepped back so she was standing right next to Rogue, she fought the urge to cower behind him. "Cut it's arm off! Cut it's arm off!" Jaze screamed, but Emery couldn't move, she was frozen with fear.
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#123 Post by y7h65 »

David's POV
David had walked into the building when a ..... well he didn't know how to quite describe it. He rushed forward, drawing his sword as he did. With a single swing, he aimed to cut off it's arm while kicking it back. "Get behind me. Now." He wasn't sure if he had hit it or not, and he was pretty sure that thing's claws shouldn't be able to penetrate through his armor.

(OOC: Pros of wearing Plate. Better against weapons that rely on sharpness over weight.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#124 Post by BadFoMo »

Something was bothering Philip’s eyes after his short little chat with the Knight, forcing him to close them while he tried to invite the Knight to hang around with his “new friends”. When Philip was able to open his eyes again, the Knight was gone. “What the… where’d he go? I know I wasn’t hallucinating him, that crazy Basitin also saw him.” Philip shrugged his shoulders. “Oh well, I better get back to the others. It’s starting to get late.” He thought as he walked back to the bar.

(OOC I’m going to go with the current time being sundown.)
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#125 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Mac dove out of the way when a random man came in and lunged at the
"thing". He picked up his pole and went to the door. Well then, I think we should go make sure its dead.

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#126 Post by bsteven93 »

After awhile of resting in the ally way Jace starts to worry as the sun starts to disappear and the moon starting to rise over the horizon, "Damn I can stay here I gotta keep moving on.... Jace struggling to get up with the unease pains from his lower left side, but continues fellowing the path noticing that zombies seems to be gathering down the same path. "I wonder why those things are following the same way I'm going unless something bad is going to happen...." so he continues his painful walk down the path taking out zombie by zombie with the remains of his arrows.
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#127 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Emery

"Emery, Please, get behind me, I don't want you to get hurt." said Rogue, He doesn't have to tell me twice... she quickly did as Rogue said, cowering behind him. She was still holding the piece of wood, gripping it tightly, she grabbed Rogue's arm softly, as a knight cut off the creatures arm. She pressed her face up against Rogue's back, closing her eyes, not wanting to look at the scene in front of her.
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#128 Post by BadFoMo »

Philip walked into the bar and set his dagger on one of the tables as he sat down at it. He surveyed the room seeing his companions. “So, everyone else saw that Knight outside just a while ago, right?” Philip asked thinking that he was starting to go nuts.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#129 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
Aeryn heard the man ask about the knight. It struck him as odd, but who was he to say what was weird. He looked out the door before heading towards the bar, and saw the knight was gone. "Yep, I hear the Voices, not hallucinate, that guy was definitely there. Maybe a shade left over from the explosion?" he checked the contents of the bar, grabbed a few shotglasses that had been left, and a mug. "Well, I do belive I'll make us up something." Aeryn said, pouring some vodka into the glass. He squeezed a lemon and a lime he found, as well as some red juice he couldn't identify. He poured it into the glasses he'd found, and drank one. "Hm, that's actually pretty good. If you want some drinks they're over here. Im gonna go ahead and board the door." Leaving the bar, Aeryn walked over to the door, gathered the boards he'd pryed off the outside, closed the door, and began to nail it shut with the hilt of his sword. "Well, this should hold them off."

((OOC Hope it's ok that I boarded us in, I'll change it if need be))
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#130 Post by BadFoMo »

"Yep, I hear the Voices, not hallucinate, that guy was definitely there. Maybe a shade left over from the explosion?" Philip sighed in relief. “Good, I’m not losing it yet.” "If you want some drinks they're over here. Im gonna go ahead and board the door." As Aeryn went over to board up the door, Philip looked at the drink and the mysterious red liquid with suspicion. The fact that his master never allowed him to drink alcohol added to Philip’s overactive imagination telling him that the red liquid was blood kind of ruined his appetite. Besides they should probably have at least one person sober with them. "Well, this should hold them off." “Uh, thanks. By the way, what did you mean by ‘A shade left over from the explosion?’"

Rictenshire
Traveler

#131 Post by Rictenshire »

Wyatt ran a hand through his hair for a moment. He heard the scream, but assumed it was just some random Woman being eaten."Wonder how that unlucky bastitin got torn in two" He mumbled to himself, leaning backwards. "Must of hurt.... Even weirder...he came to life....wonder if that magic has anything to do with this..."
Wherever I go, stupidity seems to follow.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#132 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
"Huh? Oh, a shade, uh, hmm. Like a ghost, sort of. Really more of
a spiritual impression, in this case made by the explosion."
he finished the last board and stood. "You hear lots of stories as a bartender." he said to the kiedran. "Well then, were boarded up for the night. What happens now?"
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#133 Post by tony1695 »

She pulled back the bloody stump that had been her left arm, surprised. She heard someone approach the door, and punched through it again, her fist connecting with something.

I'll kill them all!

((Mac just took a fist to the face. Ouch.))
Gentlementlemen

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#134 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Just as Mac was about to open the door, a fist caught him right in the mouth. He fell to the floor holding his jaw. Alright NOW I'm gonna kill it....

((yay rage ingaged))

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#135 Post by tony1695 »

Jaze watched as the heavily-armoured human smashed through the door and sliced off the thing's arm. He stood up shakily, his ankle hurting.

Is it dead?

Suddenly, another fist smashed through the door and connected with Mac's head.

ARGH!
Gentlementlemen