Basitins versus Zombies Left 4 Dead Version

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

Re: Basitins versus Zombies Left 4 Dead Version

#136 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow stood near the door to make sure nothing could get in. I suppose we can rest for now and after we've prepared enough, we can go out and search for more survivors. He leaves his post, rummages through all the stuff that was lying around and took notice of a knapsack Perfect he says.
---
Meanwhile, a creature with one arm larger than other suddenly jolts awake, as if to sense fresh meat. *Finally! Something to grind and crush!*

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#137 Post by y7h65 »

David's POV
David grabbed the arm that had just punched the other guy in the head. Quickly thinking, he put the tip of his sword where the body of the being should be, and stabbed into the door.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#138 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Mac stood up slowly, still groggy from his hit to the head, he watched as the strange man stabbed through the door. Well now that it's probably dead, I think we should find a new house to spend the night in.

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#139 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Emery

Emery was still cowering behind Rogue, "I agree with Mac", she peeked her head from behind her wolf shield. "It's not safe in here, with that thing." she pointed to the door.
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#140 Post by tony1695 »

It's probably dead now.

Somehow, Jaze didn't believe himself. He put some weight on his ankle and winced audibly.

And Mac said there would be weapons down there. I won't be moving much unless someone carries me. I think I busted my ankle when I tripped.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#141 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Well... Uh... I guess I go down and check. Unless you guys want to leave right now. And Jaze I'll carry you if need be. Mac grabbed his pole and walked up to the door pitting his ear on it. I can't hear anything, not that expected to...

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#142 Post by tony1695 »

Jaze hopped over to a chair and sat down on it, looking relieved. He turned to the human who had saved them.

Who are you? And why did you save us?

Jaze felt the sudden need to arm himself, and started looking around for his crowbar.
Gentlementlemen

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#143 Post by y7h65 »

David's POV
David picked a crowbar off the ground and tossed it to Jaze in a soft underhand throw. He leaned against a wall, sword on his hip. "Saw something fast. Followed it for a few blocks. Lost it. Realized I got lost. Heard screaming. Rushed here." David shrugged as if to say. "That's it."

(OOC: And that's how he got here.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Rictenshire
Traveler

#144 Post by Rictenshire »

Wyatt saw Hollow moving further back into the rooms."Carefull, might be the end of you if you happen to pop in on one of those beasts" Wyatt reminded him. The warning would be as far as he went in help at the time. He drank the last bit from his canteen.-Great, now what am I going to drink....- he thought to himself with a frown and looked around for a moment, making sure their ws nothing in arms reach that had alcohol in it.
Wherever I go, stupidity seems to follow.

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#145 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Mac picked up a shirt laying in a corner.Well before we do anything, we need to take care of Jaze's ankle. Mac started ripping the shirt into strips. Here we can use these. Anybody know how to properly wrap an ankle?

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#146 Post by BadFoMo »

“I suppose we can rest for now and after we've prepared enough, we can go out and search for more survivors.” Hollow says as he walks away to rummage through some of the stuff that was lying around in the bar. “Sounds like a plan to me.” Philip said as he got up from the table to look around the building as well.

(OOC Is there an upstairs area in this bar? And has it been searched yet? Also, it's still the middle of the night here... right?)
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#147 Post by bsteven93 »

After hours of limping in the dead night Jace happens to notice a stone home with a faint light seeping out of the thin glass windows with figures(Emery, Mac, Rouge, and Jaze) passing by left and right by the dim light casting out of the window, "...There seem to be others out here maybe they can help me...." as he limps he notices the creatures from earlier climbing on the side of the stone home, "Dammit! by the look of this, they(Emery, Mac, Rouge and Jaze) don't know that those creatures are surrounding that building!" so he shoves off his sword and runs, jumping, breaking through the window, rolling on top of broken glass hitting the far wall, catching everyone's attention letting out a gasp of pain while holding his lower sides, "There.... outside...." he said as he passes out from the pain and loss of blood from the glass now embedded in his waist and lower sides.....
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#148 Post by hands_of_stealth »

((There probably is an upstairs, and it's probably already been searched. That or we missed some place.))

Hollow went further into the building picking up a few things he found useful along the way. That was until he stumbled into one of the rooms that they had searched earlier. *grunt* Hollow could hear something from inside the room and it was coming from the walls. He draws his sword to take on what ever was making that sound...

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#149 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Mac looked over to see a bastion fly through the window. WHOA! Mac ran over to the basitin.Hey can you here me?! I think he's unconscious. Anyone know what to do?

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#150 Post by tony1695 »

Jaze let out a scream when the Basitin flew through the window.

Oh god, he's hurt! Someone, help him!

((Jaze would, but, well, twisted ankle.))
Gentlementlemen