Basitins versus Zombies Left 4 Dead Version

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

Re: Basitins versus Zombies Left 4 Dead Version

#166 Post by bsteven93 »

For awhile Jace lays there, hearing small whispers about, he bearly opens his eyes to see a basitin looking down apon him "How are we going to get the glass out?" he says, confused he moves the basitin aside to get back on his feet but collapse letting out a sharp screech from the embedded glass in his sides the basitin catches Jace and lays him back down Jace asks him " Who are you and where am I?", confused by who he got there and is unable to remember anything but his own name.
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#167 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

"Who are you and where am I?" Well I'm Mac, and over there's Jaze, Rogue, and Emery. He gestured at the the others.And we're in an abandoned house. Mac looked at the glass still in the basitin's body.How're you holdin' up I'd try to remove some of the glass but I'm not much of a medic.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#168 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow

Hollow smashed into Aeryn full force and saw the guy fly into a wall. That was the last thing he would see before the charger proceeded to pound him to the ground again. He searches frantically for a way out and comes across his blade, which had dropped off when the charger attacked. Idea! As the charger smacks him down and his hands are free, Hollow grabs the blade and drives it into the creatures chest, stopping it momentarily, if it decides to pound down again, the sword will angle at the opposite direction, damaging the creature. He breathed a sigh of relief at the momentary reprieve and looked up at disbelief at the Aeryn, who was attacking the charger.The guy really did look like a Lunatic.

-----
Random Charger #1

The charger could feel the pain coming from all sides but it didn't bother him. If anything, it was keeping his hurting disfigured right arm from bothering him. But what's this? He can feel his body slowly weakening...

((ok, one more assist should kill it. The charger fight's gone on long enough))

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#169 Post by bsteven93 »

"That's fine..." said Jace as he attempts to get up again, "Where basitins a few embedded glass shards isn't going to put me down" getting up on his feet. "do any of you have spare cloth that could be used to stop the bleeding?"
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#170 Post by tony1695 »

Jaze took off his shirt and threw it over at the injured Basitin, figuring he needed it more than he did.

Catch.

((I ain't dead yet, baby!))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

bsteven93
Master

#171 Post by bsteven93 »

Jace catches the cloth tossed to him and raps it around his waist and lower side pushing some of the glass farther in but stops the bleeding "Thanks.." said Jace twitching in pain, feeling the glass deeper within him. "By any chance do any of you know whats happening i really can't remember anything but my name and being unconscious.."

((good to see you back tony))

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#172 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Well, there was an explosion, then [censored] hit the fan and now Uh.... I guess people went crazy or something. Mac grabbed his makeshift weapon and looked out the window. Aaaand the "crazy" people are really hostile. By the way do you know if you had any weapons before your "enterance"?

bsteven93
Master

#173 Post by bsteven93 »

"I'm not sure..." said Jace trying to remember what happened but all he could is stare at a old broken arrow laying in the glass shards from his dramatic entrance "I think i had a cross bow and a quiver of arrows but it's still to fuzz to remember I must of drop them jumping into the window.... they might be scattered around here....." said Jace looking around the spot he slam into, "Ah... i think i found it" Jace said pulling out the cross bow from under a flipped couch and finding the quiver with barely any arrows in it, "Well i think I have it all..." he said noticing a blood covered sword on the other side of the room near Jaze, "Hey are you using that sword beside you there?"

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#174 Post by tony1695 »

Jaze looked at the crowbar the stranger was pointing at.

I don't know about a sword, but this is my crowbar.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

bsteven93
Master

#175 Post by bsteven93 »

"No not the crowbar your holding I mean that sword right there under some glass right beside you on the floor" said Jace as he walks up to Jaze bending over picking up the sword from the floor, "See this one..." showing Jaze the blood covered sword. Then Jace fell down on his knee putting his hands to his head dropping the sword "Ahgg..." he sees flashes, memories from touching the sword but to blurry to tell what they are.... except a crystal flower....

Rictenshire
Traveler

#176 Post by Rictenshire »

Wyatt watched as the three fought against the monstrocity that had attacked hollow. In honesty, if the island wasn't going to (Censored) in a hand-basket, Wyatt would had left them all their and went on with his own agenda. However, for the sake of survival, Wyatt joined the fray with his shortsword drawn. The beast was already weakened and he thought that the best course of action was to attack his side with the smaller arm, assuming it must be weaker. Wyatt ran around the monster and when he was in position, charged it and thrusted his sword out from his hip.
Wherever I go, stupidity seems to follow.

PJSandPOP-TARTS
Templar GrandMaster

#177 Post by PJSandPOP-TARTS »

Mac watched as the basitin picked up the sword and stared into space for a minute. Um.. Well now that we're all somewhat armed should we try to leave and go look for more supplies or survivors or something? Mac looked around the floor. And it looks like the house didn't have very many medical supplies in it.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#178 Post by BadFoMo »

With their combined efforts, Philip, Aeryn, and their new friend were able to take down the 'one armed' behemoth and save Hollow. “Are you all right, Hollow” Philip asked as he reached down to help Hollow get back up. “What was this thing, and what was that thing that nearly hanged me?” He asked himself as he looked at the dead and heavily cut up creature and then the slimy tentacle thing that was laying across the street.

(OOC I know that furon117 said to just say that juan was too plastered to help but, could we say that part of the bar collapsed over the hole that the Charger made, which more or less resealed it with debris, leaving juan and Jacob stuck inside during the whole fight?)
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#179 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow stumbled back onto his feet and removed his armor. The dented iron was beginning to dig into his skin. Y-yeah...I'm fine...That thing that ambushed us is not natural. Hollow said, looking back towards his armor. ...and I'm just as clueless as you are...how is everybody else? Are they alright?

((super bump*))

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#180 Post by BadFoMo »

[Still the middle of the night.]
Philip stared at Hollow amazed by the fact that he was relatively unharmed after all of that abuse. "...how is everybody else? Are they alright?" Hollow asked. “I’m not sure.” Philip replied. “Aeryn, are you- AHH!” Philip was startled when he saw the demented look and the blood-soaked fur on Aeryn’s face and neck. “P-please tell me that isn’t your blood!” Philip managed to stammer out.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!