Basitins versus Zombies Left 4 Dead Version

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Basitins versus Zombies Left 4 Dead Version

#181 Post by Prometheus »

((OOC the folowing might be a bit NSFW. Aeryn's voices are starting to take more control now.))

"Aheh, heheh, hehehehehahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he broke down into his laughter at Philips comment. The laughing abruptly stopped, immediately followed by a reply, in an innocent, questioning tone. "My blood? I really don't know. Why do you ask?" he stood for a moment, staring like a deer in the headlights, then began to speak again before the other had a chance to reply. This time, though, the tone was a bit more sinister. "Well, I suppose it doesn't really matter, does it? Hehe, it tastes good, and that's all I really care about. It's a lot like cake, really." he looked from Philip to the fallen creature and drew his sword. "If you really want to know though, I suppose I can find out." he made a fresh cut on his forearm, and stared at the flowing blood, fascinated by the red liquid, and then he licked it. "Yes, yes I think that's my blood. Would you like to try some?" he asked, extending his bleeding arm.
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

furon117
Templar Master

#182 Post by furon117 »

Ugh, what the hell was in that drink. He slowly got up and used a nearby chair as a crutch, whatever had been in that drink was strong. Looking around he was surprised to see the entrance had collapsed. Looking for an exit his eyes spied a window. He took a running and attempted to smash through it. Unfortunately he forgot about the wood boards and only maneged to break the glass and dislocating his shoulder. looking through the window he shouted to the people outside. Mind helping me?
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#183 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Sure, no problem. Hollow said rather nonchalantly as he picked up his ruined armor. Heads up! and with a quick wind up, throws it towards the glass, completely shattering whats left of it. He then proceeded to help the guy out. Geez, crazy person, running at reinforced glass like that...

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#184 Post by BadFoMo »

[Still the middle of night.]

"If you really want to know though,…” Aeryn started as he removed his sword from the dead creature. “...I suppose I can find out." he positioned his sword and cut his own forearm and drank the blood from it! "Yes, yes I think that's my blood. Would you like to try some?" Philip had not been this confused or scared before in all his life. Although there was this one time when a client of his late master’s poured their complementary Ale on Philip’s head because it was warm and he had all sorts of weird nightmares that night. But what was happening now was scarier, and real. “Uh, I-I’d rather n-n-not.” Philip said as best as he could. “M-maybe we should go looking for some medical supplies, f-for your injuries.”

(OOC Sorry, it took me while to think of a proper response.)
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#185 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
"Injuries? I'm just fine. Why do I need to be fixed? I like how I taste, and you can't take that away from me." he said self righteously, then immediately switched to a paranoid mood. "NO! It's my blood, MINE! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT! ALL MINE!" he got into a corner, and began to howl like a dog, holding his arm. Inside his head the battle between him and his voices was raging. The voices still had the upper hand due to the recent danger, but he was starting to get some control back.
Outside, Aeryn abruptly changed again, this time becoming somewhat rational. "Fine, we can get supplies, I don't want to die before I kill everything on this island. That wouldn't be good, now would it.?" He directed a smile at Philip, which lacked even the faintest hint of sanity. He walked over to where the fallen boards were preventing entrance to or exit from the building. Aeryn stared at them for a good long time, then took his bar and began to attack it with the same ferocity as he'd used with the creature. It didn't take him long to break through. When he was done, he slipped into an almost comatose state, standing there with his bar, just staring.
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#186 Post by bsteven93 »

After shaking his little recurrence Jace moves to face Mac "Yes I agree we should head down toward the market there maybe a better chance of us finding others and even locate some supplies, afterwards i think our best bet would be to head down the barracks wear the elite guard are posted so we can better arm ourselves with weapons in the nearby armory....."
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#187 Post by BadFoMo »

[Still the middle of the night.]
"Fine, we can get supplies, I don't want to die before I kill everything on this island. That wouldn't be good, now would it?" Aeryn said as he smiled crazily at Philip. “Uh, N-no... No it would not.” He said as he watched Aeryn, who was now in a trance like state, breaking away enough of the debris to get into the bar. “Maybe we can find some supplies in the market. Anyone up for it?” The poor freaked out Wolf Keidran tried to say as calmly as he possibly could.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!