Shattered Souls(IC - Sign Ups Open!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

Re: Shattered Souls(IC - Sign Ups Open!)

#46 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Aeron

Aeron slowly backed away from near John, as the arrow hit the golem in the eye. She reached a tree, well out of range of the golems reach and out of sight of the others fighting it. She crossed her arms and watched, Why should I risk my life for these people? I don't even know them...
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#47 Post by Prometheus »

Victoria
"Thanks for staying. I really do appreciate it. Sorry for calling you a [censored], that's just how I am. My name's Victoria." she said to the girl, trying to extend her hand, but that was hard when you were on the ground. Nerus seemed to be unconsious now, which was probably good, he couldn't feel the pain. It was a bit easier to talk, the girls foot hadn't had a very long effect. Hopefully she could move soon. "If you do remember anything, be sure to use all of it on him first. If he isn't dead yet, then he will be soon."
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#48 Post by Ranalf »

Ranalf sighed when Julia started to call out for help for him, he grabbed her shoulder with his right arm (Unbroken arm), and then said, "We'll...Urk...Worry bout my arm...Ow...After the golem...AGh...Is gone...okay?" he asked, with a slight smile. His arm felt like it was on fire and salt was being poured onto a gash on his arm while it was in the fire, but there were more people here to care about then him, as taking care of him may cause the death of some of the others.

The golem roared very angrily now. Not only did this little toothpick-looking human shoot one of his eyes, but it's now TAUNTING it! "YoU aSkEd FoR iT!" it yelled before aiming at where he thought John was and shot his left fist flying into a tree, knocking down 2 more around it, one of them nearly hitting Aeron. It roared once again and the left arm started to regenerate from the ground around it.
Talia sighed and nodded at Victoria. "I hope so..." she said and then looked over the other way, seeing a number of soldiers running this way, led by a woman in a robe with a red and gold top and a white dress underneath that. Almost instantly, the woman approached Talia. "We detected tremors in the area, the kind made by a golem. Do you know anything about this?" the woman asked rushingly as another mage carrying a staff was standing next to where Nerus was and holding the staff with both hands, muttering something in a unknown language, with a light coming from the ground and enclosing Nerus in a cocoon of light. Talia nodded and pointed the direction Nerus and Victoria came from. "That wa-" she was about to say but the woman said, "Thanks. Move out!" she yelled, leaving a few soldiers there and the healer to take care of nerus and victoria as they headed towards the golem.
Delicious.
Cool story.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#49 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Murdoc looked around, bemused (what the...where did they come from? is there a town nearby? and whats this guy doing?) he thought to himself as he watched a man mutter words that were incomprehensible to him. Suddenly light emerged from the ground and covered nerus, Murdoc's eyes widened and he reached for his blade, but then stopped, as he did not want to anger this stranger. thankfully, no-one had seen his reaction.

He looked watched the woman and her soldiers charge at the direction of the golem for a second, then moved next to one of the left behind soldiers Hey, how exactly do they intend to deal with the golem? he asked, silently hoping that a question like that wouldn't reveal his ignorance of this world.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#50 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Aeron

Aeron jumped back as much as she could, falling to the ground, the tree fell 2 feet in front of her. She looked at it stunned, "What the [censored]!" she said rising to her feet. She climbed over the tree to walking towards the golem. She stopped far enough away so the golem could hear her, but not close enough to where he could reach her, "Hey! [censored]! I didn't do [censored] to you! Don't throwing your detachable arm at me!" she yelled, staring defiantly at the creature.
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#51 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Actually, I asked you to calm down. You just chose to flip out, even when I told you what the consequences were."

He noticed the fist go flying off the creature into the forest, and took some small measure of smug joy from it completely failing to hit anything.

The angry yelling woman was a bit unexpected, but hey, who looks a gift horse in the mouth?
"Ah, hey there. I've got one of this guy's eyes out, you might try goin' after the other one. Do try to avoid getting hit, though."

John stayed in the creature's blind spot. It wouldn't be useful for much longer if he kept talking, but, against all logic, he felt that the golem might chill out if he waited for a little while.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#52 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Julia cringed. Ranalf was clearly in intense pain. She hated to leave him, but he was right, the golem was the top priority. A tear streamed down Julia's cheek. She was really worried but she didn't know why. Use cringed and said, " o-okay... Just.. Don't move. Don't hurt yourself... Please. Don't hurt yourself." she wiped the tears from her face and then took a deep breath. She gripped her crossbow and went towards the golem. She quietly muttered to herself as she loaded her crossbow, " you stupid golem..... Don't hurt m y friends.... Don't hurt them." she took aim and fired off 10 arrows at the golem and then reloaded. She repeated the process angrily and fired again. She was mad. That thing hurt her friend.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#53 Post by Ranalf »

The golem was furious now, not only were they being annoyingly hard to defeat, but he swore he heard stuff from the forest and felt a troup's feet approaching. It was now or never. The golem let out a long, angry roar and the ground right near him started to pound up and dislodge into large spikes of rock pretruding from the ground, most of them nearly hitting a few of the people and one going about 1 inch from Aeron's face. Then he was hit by arrows from a crossbow and roared angrily.

However, when the golem was about to shoot his fist in that direction when there was a flash of light and 2 yellow sparkles going down around him in a spiral and he found himself unable to move. Next to the treeline was a woman in white robes carrying a elegant looking staff. Soon, 3 people appeared right next to the golems, all carrying spears and they all did the same thing in unison, spinning around 3 times at a very high speed and then delivering and heavy diagonal blow to the golem. Soon, 3 knights with swords and shields dashed through at a high speed without touching the ground using magic to accerate with their shields ahead of them, all of them bashing into the golem at a break neck speed and knocking hte golem down. Soon, the red and gold robed woman came out and the golem had knocked all 6 of the soldiers away and was looking at her with one eye covered. "YoU aGaIn?! CuRsEs!" it yelled, as the woman was muttering an incantation. The golem then roared, sending a wave of earth sending most of the soldiers away before a large rock pretruded from the ground behind the woman, lit on fire and then went crashing down into the golem, with a yell, "NoOoOoOoOoO!" blasting him up to the point that he was in no condition to fight. "Don't try escaping, Le-hun. You've terrorized merchant caravans long enough, surrender." she said, with an air of authority around her. The golem roared defiantly before shooting his fist at her unexpectedly on the soldiers' part, but was stopped in its tracks by a blue bubble around the woman and it was still floating and then was sent back, knocking hte golem unconcious. "Take him in custody, along with these travelers and those we passed at Lake Doran." she said, looking at the travelers and noticed Ranalf's broken arm. "And get a healer for him and anyone else wounded." she said as the soldiers saluted and approached the travelers, weapons drawn to take down if they resisted.

((Bad end, but I wanna get you guys to town. Make your posts about getting arrested. Anger against them will end up with you knocked out, no matter what. So no killy-killy!))
Delicious.
Cool story.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#54 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Julia watched as the soldiers made the golem surrender, but was shocked when she heard that they would be taken into custody. A soldier came up from behind her and restrained her. She panicked and looked at Ranalf who wasn't being restrained. She became a bit calmer from that and hung her head in shame and was about to be taken away. The soldier began to move with her but she said, " wait.... Ranalf... If I don't see you again... I'm sorry..." then she gave in and the soldier moved her away. Julia sighed and thought, *how did I get into this mess?*
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#55 Post by Prometheus »

Victoria
As soon as the mage had finished healing her, she ran off in the direction of the clearing she and Nerus had been thrown from. She was surprised at her unusually fast pace, and made it to the clearing just in time to see the golem defeated... and hear the lady order that they be taken prisoner. ((Im assuming it's ok if I take control of a few guards)) Her reaction was immediate. "You [censored]! What the hell is this?!? Were not enemies you [censored] idiot! I will not accept this!" she drew an arrow and nocked it, pulling her bowstring back to half strength. "Dont make me fight you." Two of the guards grabbed her, but she slipped out of their grasp and hissed, drawing her knife. In her anger, Victoria didn't hear the soldier coming up behind her, and was easily knocked out by the blow from his weapon.

Nerus
((He's still unconsious and recovering))
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#56 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Aeron

Before she could blink there was a giant rock spike an inch from her face, her body froze and she fell the the ground. Then just as quickly as it came it vanished. "What the [censored]! You [censored]!" she said as she jumped to her feet, watching as the golem was defeated by a group of soliders and a woman, they make it look so damn easy. "Yeah! That's what you get [censored]!" she yelled at the golem being taken away. Then she felt someone trying to restrain her from behind, "What the hell!" she turned around and punched the soldier in the face, he stumbled back but it didn't seem to bother him much as he continued to try to restrain her. "Get the [censored] off me man!" she yelled at the soldier, getting loose from his grip only to have him grab her tighter this time, "I said. Get. The. [censored]. OFF!" she said as she repeatedly punched him in face til she heard a crunch come from his nose. Blood flooded out of his nose and he stepped back as two more soldiers came to restrain her. Aeron felt something hard hit her in the back of the head, she turned around to see a soldier bring down the butt of his sword on her face. She stumbled back, her head was spinning, she regained her balance and jumped on the soldier bringing him to the ground. She punched him repeatedly, "[censored] [censored]!" but before she could do any real damage she once again felt the blow of the sword to the back of her head, this time she really felt it, she rolled off the soldier and clutched her head. The soldier got up and punched Aeron in the face, she looked at him with despise and spit in his face. He punched her again and again, Aeron cringed at the pain, [censored].... I don't think I should have done that... he's still a [censored]. she thought as the final blow knocked her out cold.

((Sorry for all the f-bombs XD))
Prometheus wrote:((Im assuming it's ok if I take control of a few guards))
((I'm assuming the same))

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#57 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Murdoc watched Victoria run to the clearing, he guessed that the golem had not been defeated, because she took out her bow and drew an arrow at something behind the trees. Suddenly her target became clear as two guards became visible and grabbed her. [censored]! he shouted as he leapt away from the guard and drew his blade, he quickly turned so that all the guards that were close by was visible to him, and was just quick enough to see the mage pointing an outstretched arm in his direction. Suddenly something invisible hit him in the chest and he was flung backwards. He landed heavily, head spinning, he groggily picked himself up and tried to run, but before he could take a few stumbling paces two soldiers tackled him, once again causing him to crash to the floor, he landed on his nose and winced in pain as it started bleeding. Ok ok! I give up! why are you doing this!? he shouted, his deperate voice slightly muffled by the ground, he understood that any more resistance would be foolish (damn...I put too much faith in these strangers, thats what happens when you let your guard down, you idiot!) he thought, berating himself for his mistake, but it was too late now. He lay still, waiting and for what would come next.

(OOC: how bout the mage? can I use him too? I'll change it if I can't, I assume hes a "heavens light"?)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#58 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

And the calavry arrives!

"Huh, thanks. I was holding up pretty well, but it woulda been pretty hard to actually incapacitate that guy..." John's relief faded, crumpled up into a small ball, and blew away on the breeze as the various guards started incapacitating people.

Aw man, gimme a break...
When the guards got to him, he did not flip out and start punching them, but just held out his wrists together in front of him.
"Do try to be gentle with the restraints, I'm allergic to pain."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

furon117
Templar Master

#59 Post by furon117 »

Juan
"Well then nice to see that was settled before anyone died" he muttered to himself as the golem was taken down. Then he saw the people try and take them into custody. "Oh hell's no", he crouched down into his spear ready to fight but stood up straight when he saw how bad they were getting there [censored] kicked. "[censored] I don't even know if I've even used one of these before". As the guards approached he simply flipped his spear dual points down and showed no resistance, "You guys are obviously trained, and I don't know if I've even held a spear before. I'm going willingly but I just ask that I can keep my spear, I'd rather have it and not use it then need it and not have it."
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr