Welcome to Mildam RP

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

Re: Welcome to Mildam RP

#121 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow just looked at the paper in front of him with a straight face Another test, huh? He quickly pulls out his pencil and begins to answer the questions. *You are stuck in a room unarmed while somebody with a gun threatens to kill you from an adjacent room, what do you do...hmm...*

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#122 Post by Kisuke »

Blake grumbled and begrudgingly filled out the test placed before him. 'If facing off against an opponent with an assault rifle while unarmed, how would you dispatch them?' Simple, avoid his shots while progressively getting closer then rush him, disarm him and break his face. Blake smirked at his answer as he wrote it down and continued through the test. "Break his face...? What kind of answer is that?" "Can it pipsqueak" he muttered aloud.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#123 Post by y7h65 »

Steed,Rachel's POV
Steed looked at one of the questions. (If you're surrounded by three gunmen and have no weapons, what is the wisest course of action to get out of this situation alive....) Steed stared at the question, thought of it for a second, and jolted an answer down. (Simple. Punch the nearest guy in the face, take his gun, and mow down the other two while keeping the body in between me and the bullets. Then when I'm done, break the guys neck. Even if he's already filled with lead.) Rachel had a different method though. "Get Steed to kill them if he's still here. If not, offer them info, and then attempt to get weapon away from them."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#124 Post by Volgaia »

"Hmm?..." The next scenario got Manuell thinking. He quietly muttered to himself. "You've been forced behind cover by a guard's fire. Knowing that you only have a 9mm handgun with two rounds left, how would you go about eliminating the guard?" Manuell thought over this for a few minutes before writing down his answer. 'Seek an alternate path or lure the guard in order to close the distance to the target; then aim one round for the heart and the second for the head.' He looked at his writing, feeling like something was missing. He came to a realization and began writing again. 'Afterwards, search the guard for spare ammunition and relocate the body.'
[Under Construction... Again]

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#125 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow was just jotting down the rest of his answer. *...after that, get behind cover and try to draw as much attention as possible from my injured allies* he finishes up the rest of the easier questions and places the paper stack to the side, he then lays back on his chair, wondering if the others had already finished.

Fritz
Native American German

#126 Post by Fritz »

After an anoyying 30 minutes of questions miyu finished last proudly putting his pencil down, to which the teacher suddenly turned out of being a stone statue. She quickly went over to the desks taking the papers and looking at all of them for only a minute and writing things on them. She quickly handed them out again stating their specilization on the front "And don't get mad at me if it isnt what you wanted..." (you can pretty much state your own specilization)

Jeffrey took his paper looking at it *tactition? but i thought id get a gun specilization...*

miyu looked over at his paper *sniper! ohhh how exciting~ I will have to get my people to make me the best sniper ever made!!*
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!

bond84
Stick Animator

#127 Post by bond84 »

Jack looked at his paper a bit interested
Scout...As...in the guy that goes first to check out the area...?
He questioned himself out loud and was a bit interested by that.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#128 Post by y7h65 »

Steed, Rachel's POV
Rachel took the sheet and looked at it, the description, and the title. "Yay! I got 'Combat Engineer'! " Steed grabbed the sheet and read it over intensely before crumpling it and throwing it into a trashcan. "Commando. Exactly as planned."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#129 Post by Volgaia »

"Stealth Operative, huh?" Manuell curiously looked at the red writing on his exam. He didn't have the faintest clue as to what he could expect from this. "Well, might as well go along with it."
[Under Construction... Again]

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#130 Post by hands_of_stealth »

((No idea what specialization uses Shields so...))

Hollow took a look at his results "Armored S.W.A.T." huh?...Use of Ballistic Shields... He smiles to himself. Interesting...

Fritz
Native American German

#131 Post by Fritz »

(*cough* yaaahh uhm I can't keep this up... to many limitations on computer times to really keep this story going fast which i feel its to slow and unintresting. I orignally had it as a much faster rp which due to family issues couldnt happen, and i wasnt good at making it a slow rp cause i guess when i make one it just isnt my style.. i MIGHT join some random rp idk.. i only really get a legitimite free time during weekends so hard to say... so anyways thats the news, sorry to everyone that joined)
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!