Welcome to Mildam RP

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Fritz
Native American German

Re: Welcome to Mildam RP

#91 Post by Fritz »

As everyone eventually left they all went to their appropriated dorms, the freshmen being shown their new dorms and roomates. The lights around campus slowly turned off as it became late at night for the next day and most either getting ready for bed or still going to their new dorm (feel free to bunk with whoever you want, had to make the post quick)

Jeffrey yawned a bit and looked at the peice of paper in his hand *hmm.. looks like its in here, apartment 210, hopefully my roomate won't be noisy..* he took his time and headed on over into his new room unlocking the door and opening it.

Miyu went to his own dorm which was actually a triple with him being their by himself, simply needing to pay the principle more money to stay their which wasn't really hard at all. He had two diffrent nicely made and styled bed as he liked switching around with ones he would sleep in. The room was up for compensation though.. or in miyu terms "whatever that means.." He got into his gold colored pajamas and jumped up on his big fluffy bed sighing *Ah i can't wait for tommrow! I'll be getting a higher up position and having people actually work under me! Just think., all my men bravley risking their lives to keep me safe from enemy fire, parading our way through the enemy camp! Then afterward i will shower gifts upon all my underlings and we will have a magnificent feast of lobster bisk~*
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#92 Post by y7h65 »

Steed,Rachel's POV
Steed was returning from having chased Hollow halfway across Campus, he found Rachel sitting outside the dorm building. "Well, let's see... nope, didn't catch him. What did you do? Went to the mall, got some new batteries for a new project, and bought dinner. Well, let's hope our new roommate isn't that bigot." Rachel, went to her room, room , opened the door, looked at the guy(Miyu), paused, and took out a roll of tape. "I have no clue who you are, but allow me to mark the boundary line." Rachel proceeded to mark a Tape line around her bed, dresser, and the entire closet. "Cross those lines whenever I'm asleep, and Steed will throw you out the window. And then back into the room. And then into the ceiling. And then out the other window. Got it?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#93 Post by Kisuke »

Brad looked down at the piece of paper in his hand. "Room 212.... now.. where is that?" He walked down the hallway and looked at the numbers on the doors as he passed. "209.... 210... 211... ah, here it is, 212." He slowly opened the door and immediately noticed the bunk bed against the wall and 2 desks by the window. "Great, looks like we'll have a roommate..." "Y-yeah..." "Quick! Claim the top!" Not one to argue, Brad tossed his bag onto the upper bunk and climbed the ladder to sit on the edge of his bed. He then waited to see who his roommate would be. He really hoped it was someone nice.

bond84
Stick Animator

#94 Post by bond84 »

Jack sighed and was headed towards his room with a duffle back over his shoulder.
210...211....Ah...There. 212...
He opened the door to see first, that the top bunk was already claimed and second to see that Brad was his roommate. He blinked for a moment and actually laughed
Great to have a good roommate instead of somebody possesive. What's up?
He said as he tossed his duffle on the bottom bunk.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#95 Post by Volgaia »

"...Yeah catch you later James." Manuell closed the door behind him as he left the dorm room. "So let's see. This is room 273, then I need to head... that way." He walked down the hall, following the ever decreasing numbers on the doors. Manuell stopped in front of one of these many, many doors. "216, looks like this is it." he knocked before opening the door; as he stepped inside, he noticed an empty room. "Well, looks like I got the place to myself for now." Manuell placed his bag on the bottom bunk before sitting down in a nearby chair. He pulled out his balisong and began flipping and tossing it around his fingers.

(darn your short posts bond! I was gunnin for 212.)
[Under Construction... Again]

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#96 Post by Kisuke »

Brad looked down at Jack as he walked into the room and smiled. "Nothing really. Glad I got a roommate who's nice." "Feh, I'm just glad it wasn't that self righteous fuzzball." "Me too..." Brad said as he leaned back against the wall.

((Oh snap, Brad's starting to come out of his shell!))

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#97 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Winry had been assigned her room and found herself walking in the same direction as Jeff. She walked up next to him and said, " hey there! Looks like we aren't to far from each other." then she peered at the sheet he held that said his room number. She smiled and found it was the same as hers. She grinned and said excitedly, " hey Jeff, we got the same room! We're room mates! Awesome!" she smiled and looked at him happily. She walked with him and said, " soooo, it's this way right?" she was a little lost around the unfamiliar campus.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Fritz
Native American German

#98 Post by Fritz »

Jeffrey looked over at her sheet with suprised "oh wow... we are.. heh.." *I feel like somone is making it so she's just everywhere..* "Well i think it's just down the hallway." Jeffrey lead Winry to the room and opened up the door with his i.d card, showing a average small double room with a bunk bed. Jeffrey went in setting his things down looking around "This seems like a pretty good room."

Miyu had a dumbed anoyed look to his face looking at Rachel, his bunny ear even twitching in annoyance. But then seeming out of nowehre he hid his face away and then suddenly showed it up rather overdramaticly with a confident smile on it and a sparkle coming from his face "Weelll arn't you a feirce one! So quick to just claim whats yours, so straight forward yet in a beautiful way~" he seemed to be moving around somewhat weirdly and elequintly before stoping and looking at her smiling more "my name is Miyu, and what might your name be? Somthing lovley and charming to go with your face~"

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#99 Post by y7h65 »

Rachel, Steed's POV
Rachel looked at Miyu strangely. "Uh, what are you talking about? This is my room. I was here first. Name's Rachel. Don't touch my stuff if you value your limbs. If Steed doesn't hurt you, you'll probably touch something that will. Also, if you take one more step closer to me, you're gonna cross that line, and Steed's gonna demonstrate the afore mentioned removal method."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#100 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Winery looked around the room and nodded. "yeah, it is a nice room. I call top bunk! Hehehe" she grinned at him and quickly climbed up to the top bunk and curled up. She looked down at the room and said, " heh, not bad at all!" she grinned and then decided to make herself at home. She quickly stripped down to just an undershirts, panties, and a bra. She stopped and said, " oh sorry... Just a habit of mine... Want me to put them back on?" she blushed a bit and looked at him, embarrassed that it might seem im-proper to him. She quickly started grabing the clothes up to put them back on.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#101 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow arrived at the apartments very late into the night, who could blame him? He spent half the day being chased by some human's robot who apparently had the ability to access the campus' cameras at his slightest whim, he was lucky that he knew that the storage rooms and comfort rooms had blind spots or he would've been beaten to a bloody pulp. Damned robot...chasing me around like that...now let's see where my room is... he makes his way to the lobby area.

Fritz
Native American German

#102 Post by Fritz »

(last post, sorry for shortness n no miyu) Jeff blushed quiet a bit and gulped *come on jeff.. its just a body, she should be able to do what she wants without worrying about some roomate..* uhh n-no i don't mind..

Fritz
Native American German

#103 Post by Fritz »

(Gotta get this rp moving forward as i dont get to sneak on here very often! So time skip woooshhhh~)

The next day approached rather quickly, everyone already seated in the classroom. The Teacher stood still infront of the class not saying a word, with the whole class seeming rather silent. Jeffrey was a bit nervous but sure of his answer after thinking of it. Miyu was laying back in his seat confident and with a smug smile on his face. Eva looked around at the class. "So then... does everyone have their answer."

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#104 Post by Volgaia »

Manuell looked around, noticing that the other students were being somewhat quiet. "You can count me in." He spoke out, standing up and raising his voice a little. "My family always said I was destined to do great things. It would be a shame to let them down now." he chuckled as he finished. Manuell sat down, "That should get the ball rolling."
[Under Construction... Again]

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#105 Post by y7h65 »

Steed, Rachel's POV
Rachel coughed after Manuell spoke up. "Might as well. I mean, I'm already in control of an arms design company. Might as well shift up to the next level and start participating in live combat. And hey! Now I get to test the stuff I build! ..... I'm surprised that you aren't objecting to this, Steed." Steed was leaning on the wall and merely shrugged when questioned. "Hey, might as well. I mean, I've never got a chance to test some of my combat subroutines. Also, since you're already dead set on doing this, I can't do much to change your mind. Yep! Ya know it!"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.