Welcome to Mildam RP

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

Re: Welcome to Mildam RP

#76 Post by Kisuke »

"N-no one specific... just everyone.." Brad finished his meal and remained at his seat. "I... I think I'm gonna go to the library.. It.. was nice talking to you... my name's Brad.." he said as he extended his hand while not looking up.

bond84
Stick Animator

#77 Post by bond84 »

Jack narrowed his eyes a bit and shook his hand but didn't let go.
Are you...alright...?
He asked now concerned that the guy in front of him wouldn't even make eye contact with him. It seemed a bit strange also the fact that he was so self destructive about his attitude thinking everyone would hate him.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#78 Post by Kisuke »

Brad tired to pull his hand back, but realized that Jack wouldn't let go. "I'm fine... N-nothing's wrong.." He looked up slightly, his eye patch now clearly visible and forced a smile to try and get his point across.

bond84
Stick Animator

#79 Post by bond84 »

Jack slowly let go and sighed a bit
Sorry...I...just thougth somebody was bullying you or something...
He sighed again and his natural insinct to getting embarresed was to try to hide himself...which is exactly what he did. He also started looking around somewhat frantically for a higher place to stay once he left.
Sorry again about u-uh...yea....
He coughed nervously now, hoping he didn't offend.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#80 Post by Kisuke »

Brad shook his head. "Don't worry about it.... I get asked that a lot more than I care to count..." He put his head back down and shoved his hands in his pockets as he stood up. "W-well.. see you around..."

bond84
Stick Animator

#81 Post by bond84 »

Jack nods his head a bit and mutters out
See you around too...
Before fully focusing on trying to camoflauge himself as he quickly makes a dash for his tree to think out his decision and the encounter with him.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#82 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hmm...? and what comment would that be? Hollow says rather mockingly. Are you talking about that FACT that I said a moment ago? I don't even see why you would actually care. You're not even human anyway.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#83 Post by y7h65 »

Steed, Rachel's POV
Steed did a small knuckle cracking motion. "Well then, it appears I must beat some manners into you. Rachel?" Rachel by now h ad started to climb out the window and only her hands could be seen. She flashed him a thumbs up before she could be heard yelling something. "Aim for the bush! .....fwooshAwesome. Made it! And only....... a few cuts! Well, time to get out of here before Steed blows up the class or worse." Steed took up a boxing pose, and threw a light punch at Hollow.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#84 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow quickly hopped back towards the right to dodge the blow. He couldn't exactly fight back considering his opponent was an armored one. I don't really want to fight you, robot...especially in a classroom... and even more so without any protection on... Hollow says, taking a few steps back and anticipating the next blow.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#85 Post by y7h65 »

Steed's POV
Steed continued to slowly stalk from side to side. "I'm either gonna knock you out, or you're gonna apologize For making such derogatory remarks. In front of the whole class. Take you pick. You've got 30 seconds before any of my blows turn into actual punches and kicks." Steed suddenly dashed forward and let loose with two slow punches, both were aimed at Hollow's chest and his head.

(OOC: One of Steed's 'slow punches' is still pretty fast and powerful.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#86 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow foresaw the attack and quickly raised his arms to block the incoming punches. They were, however, still powerful enough to push him back. He grunts in pain as the attack slides him further back into the classroom towards one of the windows. Crud...I have to get out of here and out of his line of sight...

((Kinda hard to fight a mech without any proper equipment, so...))

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#87 Post by y7h65 »

Steed's POV
Steed shifted position again, this time his back was to the window. "Time's up buddy. Guess I'm gonna have to beat the apology out of you." Steed suddenly let out a lightning fast kick, aimed at Hollow's family jewels. "The beating will end when you apologize."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Fritz
Native American German

#88 Post by Fritz »

(ahem everyone take this time to just talk with eachother for chacter devolpment, cant do long posts or continue the story just yet.. family stuff =/..)
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#89 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow saw the low flying kick coming and braced himself for the insurmountable pain, he knew it was coming in too fast to block it or dodge it. *oomf* Sonuva...! *grunt* he exclaims in obvious pain but manages to give himself enough strength to throw the nearby chair at Steed and make a dash for the door out to the corridors. *It will take more than that to bring me down.* he says, thinking aloud.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#90 Post by y7h65 »

Steed's POV
Steed just merely smashed the chair out of the air. He stuck his head out the door and yelled towards Hollow. "YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! ..... NO REALLY YOU CAN'T. I'VE GOT ACCESS TO ALL THE SECURITY CAMS!" Steed start to slowly follow Hollow, slightly increasing his speed as he did so. "All ya got to do is apologize! That'll save us both a whole lot of trouble! For instance! You'll get to keep your lower torso function! And I'll...... I won't have to blame it on a programming malfunction! SO GIVE UP BEFORE I AM FORCED TO RESORT TO LETHAL FORCE!"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.