Welcome to Mildam RP

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Fritz
Native American German

Re: Welcome to Mildam RP

#61 Post by Fritz »

Eva let out a little sigh before talking "Well then everyone.. time to know what your in this class for. The government isn't doing well right now despite the supposid peace and prosperity for over 100 years.. We have been fighting with the Eastern Kingdoms for about 10 years now actually, underground and competly out of the eye of the public. There are no terrorists or any aliens or nothing, only attacks from the military. But the new leader of the East has been pushing it hard with the last year or so... it's on the verge of total war which we don't want... though they seem to want. I am a government offical that has set up this group of people based on personality traits to help keep this under control and possibly stop the future dictatorship of the East.. though again this is only an experiment, i don't know if this will work or turn out terribly wrong."

The teacher paused for awhile before continuing "Now then... with this info you have two options. This is extremlly classifed information so you could choose to join in and learn to fight with us, or you could quit... If you quit nothing will happen to you, your memory of this will be erased, you will be like any other college student and get enrolled in a normal class with all the rest... if you accept, I do not gaurntee you will live or return unharmed from our "expiditions". I don't want anybody giving me an answer... Im giving you the rest of today to think this through and on the normal school time come here tomrow with your answer.. Im letting the class out early today just for this, you may leave whenver you like.."
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#62 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Winry was a bit confused at first by what the teacher was saying, but then she figured it out. After she finished talking, she said happily, " My names Winry!" Then she was relieved class was out already. she looked to Jeff and said, "hey Jeff, are you gonna do this, or not? I think I'm going to! Sounds actually pretty exhilerating!" She smiled at him and then said, " well, since class is out, what do you wanna do Jeff?" She leaned back in her chair, looking at Jeff, hoping to do something fun with him.

Alex tried to say his name, but the teacher had resumed talking. He heard that they would be in classified military missions. He grinned after the teacher finished and said, " fighting, guns, free running... THIS is going to be fun. WHOO!" He grinned even more now and smirked. he smiled and said, " I am totally in...Plus, you have one of the best free runners worldwide. heh, this'll be fun." he leaned back in his seat and then said, "....So what do we do now?"
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#63 Post by y7h65 »

Steed, Rachel's POV
Steed stood up and did a small stretch for some odd reason before turning to face the Teacher. "Yes. Where do we go now? Do we head back to our dorms or do we go somewhere else?" Meanwhile, Rachel had taken out her toolkit, her cellphone, and a bunch of spare parts out of her knapsack and she started to take it apart and modify it to have a 100KW laser. Steed looked down at the little project, sighed, and rested his head in his hands. "Why are you doing this again? Because! I was thinking to myself while on my phone this morning, 'What if I could change the laser pointer on my cellphone to kill these damn spiders?' and I realized, That was a GREAT idea! So I decided to do it! Can't a 100KW laser..... I don't know, shoot down small aircraft in a second or two? Yeah? And your point is what again? Sigh~ Forget I said anything. Just don't point it at yourself or people when you do test it."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#64 Post by Kisuke »

Upon hearing that class was over, Brad stood up and turned to leave the room. "You better take this class. I want the chance to teach that fuzzball some manners.! "Yeah... I'll stay.." "Good!" Brad looked down as his stomach grumbled. "Guess I'll go find the cafeteria.."

Fritz
Native American German

#65 Post by Fritz »

The teacher nodded her head a bit before suddenly seeming rather angry "I told you to not tell me until tommrow!!! This isn't some stupid little game that "seems like fun" or some stupid [censored] you see on the television... You can't be going in their with the lives of 100's of our own citizens fighting off the east without even thinking about it. Now maybe instead of imiddtly spitting out childish words you'll actually think what somthing like this intails!!" the teacher let out a sigh rubbing her forhead *This is what i get for chosing naive college kids i guess* "Just get out of here.... now!"

Jeff immidtly intimidated by the teacher sat up and headed for the door "uhh.. we can talk outside..."

Miyu got up with elequince flipping his hair a little bit *I knew i was destined for great things! I will prove to be just as beautiful in the classroom as on the battlefeild!* he started heading for the door not thinking much of the situation
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#66 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow scoffed at the challenge that their teacher gave them. *Hmph, yet another way to show these fur-less things how weak they really are... I definitely know my answer.* he says as he stands up to make his way for the door. The professors booming voice, seemingly speeding up his walk.

bond84
Stick Animator

#67 Post by bond84 »

Jack stood slowly, never taking his eyes off the teacher during her speech and nodded his head a bit
Heavy stuff for sure...
He cast a glance at the rest of the class and wondered why they were choosen for this...hell...he wondered why he was choosen for this. He sighed and stood up, leaving the classroom while holding his head a bit
Definitly not what I expected to say non the least...
He left the classroom to look for a tree that he could camp out in for awhile to think.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#68 Post by y7h65 »

Steed,Rachel's POV
Rachel sighed at Hollow's comment. "Steed, would you kindlyAlready on it. One bigot bashing, coming up. Ok. Would you kindly not kill,maim, break bones, or do anything outside of bruise? Wait for my command. Aye." Steed launched forward and moved himself in front of Hollow. "I'd suggest you take back that comment now before I get the authorization to treat you a lesson." Meanwhile, Rachel packed up her tools and her newly modified cellphone and got ready to leave as soon as Steed was done.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#69 Post by Volgaia »

Manuell stood up and walked out of the classroom; he was obviously distracted and deep in thought, muttering to himself. "War... politics... civil unrest... To think that there was even a problem at all, damn..." He had seen the news recently; the stories all pointed to acts of terrorism, usually by rag-tag extremists from within. Manuell never thought for a minute that the Eastern Kingdoms would have been involved.

"Hey Manuell! Earth to Manny!"

Manuell snapped back into focus. He apparently had wandered into the cafeteria while he was lost in thought. Once he recognized the voice, he smiled. "Well if it isn't James," He turned to address the person who called him out. "You crazy guy, what's up?" "Not much." James walked up to Manuell, closing the gap between them. "Just met my new teacher; Who ever knew that the color red would have such a boring teacher." James pouted, "By the way, what'd you end up with? Manuell shrugged, "Black... The teacher is stern, but I think it's going to be interesting in that class." "Black? Huh, didn't know that was a color. Anyways, the others are waiting at our usual table; let's not keep them waiting." Manuell nodded and followed James to a nearby table, where a few others were already seated.
[Under Construction... Again]

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#70 Post by Kisuke »

Brad slowly walked into the cafeteria, arguing with Blake who was yelling at him in his head. "No, I don't know where that is. ..... How should I know where that guy hangs out? ...... No, I don't want to 'teach him a lesson.'" He walked through the lunch line, grabbed his food and moved to his usual table in the corner all while talking to himself and getting weird looks from everyone within earshot. "See? This is why I don't have any friends..." Brad sat alone at his table and quietly ate his sandwich, Blake having finally shut up.

bond84
Stick Animator

#71 Post by bond84 »

Jack, on the way to the tree he normally hung out on top of noticed a guy sitting alone by himself and it took him a moment to recgonize the guy as one from his class. He was interested to see that the guy was alone and he walked over to him and sat down in front of him.
Hard time adjusting to the fact of our class?
Jack said a bit jokingly.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#72 Post by Kisuke »

"N-no.. I've already decided to stay... Well, Blake did at least.." Brad replied without looking up from his plate and continued to silently eat. He looked up slightly to see who was sitting in front of him, but then quickly looked back down. "Wh-what about you..?"

bond84
Stick Animator

#73 Post by bond84 »

Blake...?
He thought interested and paid a bit more attention to him now much more interested
I'm gonna need to think on it much more...not a light decision for me...
He sighed and ran a paw through his hair with a sigh.
So what do you plan to do for the rest of the day?

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#74 Post by Kisuke »

"I... I hadn't thought of anything..." Brad froze momentarily, he really didn't have any plans for the day, he had expected to be in class all day. "Let's go to the mall and terrorize the girls there!" "No! Then more people wont like me." Brad looked up at Jack, who probably now thought he was crazy, his face turning red. "S-sorry about that..." He looked down again and took a bite of his sandwich, which was now almost gone.

bond84
Stick Animator

#75 Post by bond84 »

Jack chuckled a bit at his nervousness and shook his head
No need to apologize for nothing...and who would hate you more?
He asked curiously having no information of the conversation going on in brad's head.