Welcome to Mildam RP

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

Re: Welcome to Mildam RP

#106 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Hollow sat in the same place as last time next to Brad. He crossed his arms and laid himself back. Yeah, yeah. I'm definitely in...I have to prove that huma-- he stops himself, taking a quick look at steed and brad ...yeah, that's it... he says with a grumble.The last thing Hollow wanted was another day wasted running from a robot unarmed...

bond84
Stick Animator

#107 Post by bond84 »

Jack took a few seconds to put in any final thoughts before looking at the teacher with narrowed eyes.
I thought about this all night...didn't even sleep really...
He sighed and ran a paw through his hair to collect his thoughts
Yea I wanna do this...not often you get to do anything with the government...I think it would be a life well spent...
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Fritz
Native American German

#108 Post by Fritz »

Jefferson let out a little sigh and stood up confidently "Well you can count me in too, it's not every day somone gets to do somthing as big as this... plus i wouldn't want to let everyone else down."

Miyu sat silent for a bit before dramaticly standing up but in doing so hitting his desk causing him and the desk itself to fall over on the ground. he quickly scrambled out of it and stood up straight acting like it never happened "You can count me in! I will show everyone that in and out of the battle feild i can be magnificent in~"

The teacher's mouth twiched a little bit as if it was about to smile but just went back to its limp state as she started to talk "Im suprised all of you actually stayed in this... it isn't very easy information to take in knowing almost everything about the government is a lie.. atleast in these days anyways. I guess this just proves the personality test worked efficently.. let's just hope you can all work efficently in battle. Now then" the teacher went over to a poster against the wall on her side, she ripped off the poster and it showed a little pad, Eva quickly typing in a code. "I hope your all holding onto your seats.." Then in only 2 seconds after saying that the floor started moving downward again but at an amazing speed. Jeff quickly held onto his desk as not to slip out but miyu simply flew up out f his desk hitting the top wall hard for just a second before landing back on the floor rather hard going with the floor.
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#109 Post by Volgaia »

"Woah!" Manuell barely had any time to react to the floor shooting downwards. He stiffened his legs so he wouldn't simply slip out from his desk; once he had a firm grip on his desk, he breathed a sigh of relief. "Well that was fun. You gotta give them credit though, we're moving pretty damn fast if people are being thrown to the ceiling." He stated, making sure his voice was beating the sound of gears and pulleys.
[Under Construction... Again]

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#110 Post by Kisuke »

"Eep!" Brad cried out as the floor plummeted downward, rendering him weightless momentarily. He grabbed a hole of his desk and forced himself back into the seat. "Hah! That was fun!"

bond84
Stick Animator

#111 Post by bond84 »

Jack had a firm grip on his seat so when the floor started moving down mostly all that happened was he moved up a bit for a moment and his hair did the same before adjusting to the new speed as it went back into place
Well...u-uh...unexpected...
He stated with a blank stare at the floor.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#112 Post by y7h65 »

Rachel, Steed's POV
As the ground underneath Rachel's desk dropped out from underneath her, she managed to let out a sigh as she dropped. Meanwhile, Steed slid down the side of the walls. He was still leaning against it and with his arms crossed.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Fritz
Native American German

#113 Post by Fritz »

Then as the students took a closer look to their surrondings they found themselves in a diffrent room (only the floor moved) It was atleast 10x bigger then the last room with their little square being the only thing looking school oriented. the ground around them was a soft man-made fiber and a plain wide open space, but many doors seeming to be on some of the walls which remained the same pure white color. The teacher then looked around and bluntly said "Now then for your first day you will be learning what your specializations are for weapons, any questions?" Miyu begain to stand up as he usually does but a 12 inch ruler quickly beight thrown right in his mouth from the teacher as he made choking sounds "Questions that arn't a waste of my time.."

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#114 Post by y7h65 »

Steed, Rachel's POV
Steed stuck his hand up. "Yeah, I got a question. What if we already have our own weapons? I got a Gauss rifle hidden in Rachel's room. Can I go retrieve it quickly?" Rachel looked around and decided to add in. "Do you have a workshop in here?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#115 Post by Volgaia »

"It's a wonder that the students haven't caught wind of this place yet, it's enormous." Manuell spoke in an exasperated tone. "All these doors, just where are we?" He wasn't expecting something like this. He looked around, trying to get his bearings straight; at least, until Eva uttered the words 'specialization' and 'weapons'. Manuell immediately looked at Eva with a small grin on his face. "Well now you got my attention. Just tell me where where we can start and I'll be on my way."

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#116 Post by Kisuke »

"W-weapons...? That's not really my thing..." "Then let me take over, you know I love playing with knives!" "A-alright..." Brad slid the eye patch over and let Blake take over. Once Blake was in charge, he stretched his arms over his head and yawned. "Alright, point me to the weapons rack" he said, a smirk sliding across his face.

Fritz
Native American German

#117 Post by Fritz »

Eva sighed a little bit rubbing her forhead "You have to rember that this isn't some "im gonna shoot up the bad guys cause there evil" thing.. this is gonna be actual war were talking about here.. you'll be taking probobly hundreds of lifes that have family, freinds and feelings like any of you now.. *but they'l learn that in due time*
She turned over to the girl with her robot "Im not sure why anyone would trust weapons to some college student or why you even know how to use such things in a time of "peace" but yes you can, though you probobly don't need to bother getting them, we probobly have them in our weapons cache. As for the doors each leads into alot of diffrent things really, specific weapons training, unarmed combat, tactics training.. its all basicly training.

Now then for the part you've probobly all been waiting for."
Then with a flash eva took out a small stack of papers holding them in her hand "You must each take a test to determine were you specilize in... and yes Rachel and Steed you must also take it..." She quickly handed out all the tests to everyone

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#118 Post by Kisuke »

"Another freaking test?!" Blake smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand and groaned. "Fine, but this better be the last one. Put anymore paper in front of me and I'll shred it, got that teach?"

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#119 Post by y7h65 »

Steed,Rachel's POV
Rachel shrugged as she took the test paper. "Like you yourself said. Times are getting violent. And anyways, peace never stopped the development of weapons. And who said I bought the weapons?" Rachel started to work on the test as Steed stopped leaning on the wall and stretched a bit before taking the test paper. "It's cool. The weapon is one of a kind and made by Rachel just for me. I'll fight unarmed or with a knife until I get a hold of it." He sat down and started to fill out the answers.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#120 Post by Volgaia »

Manuell had to force himself not to slam his head into the desk. "Mother of god, not another one." He let out a deep sigh as he picked up the paper now laying before him. "Well this shouldn't be too bad at least." he thought as he quickly wrote and filled in bubbles.