The Iron Wars

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

ThrasherWolf
Master

Re: The Iron Wars

#76 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Alina's heart skipped a beat when the agent presented to her a situation which struck fear within her soul. Beads of sweat began forming on her forehead as she heard the cocking of sniper rifles from the commandos which she couldn't see, which wasn't good at all or she could have fired at one and made a break for the entrance. That wouldn't be good at all, since Greatholm forces are defending against Baron Rip's men her only two Rhamos tanks which she deployed.

She discreetly checks what she has. A sniper rifle was strapped to her back. One grenade remained on her weapon belt. A Luger pistol was still strapped up her thigh and hidden from sight. She had some shoulder armor. But all the plans which she had formulated still came to to the fact that she will still die if she tried to attempt a getaway or an assault. Fear at the same time continued to grip her senses. She realized she was also outside a tank this time and she was powerless. She also had no idea on how to contact her tanks without a radio which would be useful at that present moment. She could only do one thing.

One by one, she began throwing down her weapons, except the pistol holstered at her thigh. And with humiliation, she knelt and raised her hands in the air.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#77 Post by Ranalf »

???

As Alina got down and put her hands up, she nodded at the snipers to go back to their mission. THe woman then, in one motion, had put Alina's hands behind her and tied rope aroundn them very tightly. "Hm...Y'know, I should show some hospitality, might as well tell me about you." she said, as she pulled Alina to her feet forcefully, moved to her front and then shoved her to the wall, facing the woman. "Please tell me, I don't take 'No' as an answer...Peacefully." she said, spinning her pistol in her hand, with a sly grin on her face. From the looks of her, the woman could tell she was from the Sovs, and was at least more important then a normal ground troop.
Delicious.
Cool story.

ThrasherWolf
Master

#78 Post by ThrasherWolf »

The same pain surged through her back as the agent shoved her up the wall and she groaned in despair, her face contorting with so much hurt. But it was worth it, for the commandos which aimed at her earlier on resumed their post somewhere else. It was just now her and this agent, or so she thought. She would have to take the risk if she wanted to live. Even with her hands tied behind her back, an idea started forming.

Alina smirked as she was being asked who she was. "So you want to know my name? Unfortunately this is soley business too, so you can just kiss my [censored]!" Alina shouted as she gave a powerful kick to her jaw and repeated kicks to her stomach. She gave a final kick to her head and ran as fast as she could. She hid behind a sculpture and got down and used a shattered piece of glass to start cutting through her tied hands, accidentally cutting herself but finally got free. She took out her pistol and continued hiding behind the sculpture, scanning for a way out.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#79 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Ellie smirked and shook her head at Amo. "well when you put it that way... Yeah, your coming. We need all the help we can get. Quit acting drunk and live with it. Your fighting for your country." she smiled at him and then handed him a Molotov. "can you throw good? Might make yourself useful." Then she took out her sniper and peaked around the corner with its scope. She quickly turned back and said, " [censored]. The tanks are getting closer! We have to move!"
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer