Dragon Academy RP IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Re: Dragon Academy RP IC

#46 Post by tony1695 »

Really? I've only been to one town, and I let Matthias ride on my back like I was a horse.

She kept staring at Sirrush's scales, and marvelled at how they kept shimmering.

Your scales are really pretty.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#47 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

I....why, thank you. Although I would have used the word majestic myself... he said after a while. His long face remained indifferent and unchanging, but secretly he relished the praise. No-one had ever told him anything like that before, and although he would never admit it he took great pride in his appearance.

By the way, which group are you in? I'm in the one with the claw on the flag

(OOC: dammit...i'm sorry about how long that reply took (and how bad it is), for some reason it was really difficult thinking up how Sirrush would react, just shows my amatuerness......i'll get better later on....probably.)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#48 Post by tony1695 »

I think my human went in that group. So we'll see more of each other?

Adulesa turned her attention forward.

I wonder how much further we'll be flying. I haven't flown this far in a while.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

furon117
Templar Master

#49 Post by furon117 »

Obsidian

Cloaking himself in a black fog he flew higher then the rest of the other dragons. "Oh who am I kidding, its a clear day and I've cloaked myself in black fog, unnoticeable" regardless he decided to stay cloakedto see how long it took another dragon to investigate the black dragon sized cloud following them.
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#50 Post by Prometheus »

Nerus
As he wad flying with the other dragons, he noticed something else with them , a black cloud?Oh, interesting, it seems we have a nightmare dragon here. He thought. He'd heard they'd been all but wiped out, and now there was one here. He would love to have a discussion with him, or her, it could be female. "Greetings, Im Nerus, a Northern Water Dragon. I gather from the black cloud that you're a nightmare dragon?" He said, coming up along side the fast moving cloud.

Aeryn
He looked around and took note of his group. Aw, not even a trace of insanity among them. he thought, or had he whispered? It was never really clear to him whether he thought something or spoke it. Oh well, no difference. He approached another student he hadn't seen outside(Zarnash). He walked up beside him, and decided to introduce himself. "I don't believe we've met, I'm Aeryn." He extended his hand.
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

furon117
Templar Master

#51 Post by furon117 »

Obsidian

Poking his head out of his cloud of fog he spoted the water dragon. "Hello Nerus, I'm Obsidian scale, and yes I'm a nightmare. If you don't mind might I ask what your story?" as he said that he suddenly felt as if something was missing, he looked back longingly at the road he and Juan had traveled to get there, (I'm already missing the never ending road we used to walk on.) ((OOC, his thoughts are in perenthieses))
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#52 Post by Prometheus »

Nerus
"My story? Hmm..." he thought for a moment. "As I said I'm a northern water dragon, and they're not generally known for their civility or want of knowledge. If you've heard of them you know what I mean. Unfortunately, I was. I ended up getting banished from my species' territories with the punishment for returning being death, so I started to look for other places to live. On one of my travels Aeryn found me. I would have eaten him, but he was amusing, and then he told me what he'd heard about this place, and I agreed to go with him." He hoped that was what Obsidian had meant. "So, what about you?"
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

furon117
Templar Master

#53 Post by furon117 »

Obsidian
"Well my story begins when my mother abandoned me, I still to this day have no idea why. Within a day I got myself caught in a hunters trap, if it wasn't for Juan and his family I'd probably be stuffed in some hunters house, unfortunately it did not end well for Juan's family, the hunters killed them with no remorse while we ran back to the town they had last traveled to. We were taken care of by a nice family for about six months, but Juan had been raised as a nomad and couldn't leave the never ending road untraveled, I decided to travel with him because he was the only person who felt comfortable with me, also he was the only who was never frightened by me. When we heard about this academy we agreed to come. Guess I've become a bit of a nomad myself, I'm already started to miss the never ending road." dispersing his cloud of fog he flew more level with the rest of the dragons.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#54 Post by Prometheus »

Nerus
"Well, at least you know about his past. The only thing I know about Aeryn is that he wasn't always insane, and got kicked out of his village when he lost it. It actually worries me a bit, not knowing. What if something happens that's similar to the original trigger? Not knowing what that was, I can't say what will happen, but I suspect it won't be pleasant. I'm also a bit worried what the instructors will think of him." He continued on beside Obsidion, glad he'd finally met a dragon that didn't want to rip his head off. Now if only they could arrive, he was eager to see his new living quarters.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!