A Man Can Dream... IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Blarg n' Stein
Templar GrandMaster

A Man Can Dream... IC

#1 Post by Blarg n' Stein »

John

John slowly moved to town, upon a white horse. The noises of the bustling city's' night cluttered the air, John took a deep breath, and eventually exhaled. He neared the city at last... Where he would find his target, it was a ruthless thief. He murdered in his victim's sleep, usually with poison. His psychological biography is insane, when he was a small boy his parents were murdered by a street thug, he then walked the streets of Yuma lonely... until he met a fine doctor several weeks later. The doctor took him in, taught him, fed him, clothed him. He was like his father, until one fateful night when his 'father' was teaching him of medicines, and cures, he showed him a poison, the doctor only had for experimental purposes though, the boy took hold of it, and snapped, most likely because of watching his parents' brutally murdered, his torment of that day lied dormant until then, he stabbed his 'father' with the poison, the man soon fell sick, and dead. Ever sense then he has been going door to door disguised as a doctor to treat their sicknesses, but he wasn't there to take their sicknesses, he was there to take their lives! John neared the large house, he took another deep breath. He stepped forward to the large front door of the house and knocked on the door, he soon heard footsteps coming from the left side, most likely down stairs. The door opened to reveal a man wearing a black union suit, the typical pajamas of the time. John then asked, "May I come in?" the man looked at him oddly, "What for?" he replied. "So I may give you something, it is from a friend he paid me well to give it to you." "Hm... I guess, come in." John stepped inside the living room of the house. The man then sat down at the table and said, Well, give it to me!" John stared at him and slowly walked out of view, "As you wish..." he muttered, he extended his assassin's blade and stabbed the man in the back of the neck, John quickly pulled out a vial and filled it with the dead man's blood. It was how the order of the Brotherhood knew you completed your contract. John took one last look at the blood every where, the gaping hole in the man's neck, and all else, before wiping his blade of blood, and leaving.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

Re: A Man Can Dream... IC

#2 Post by Kisuke »

A man and his female companion stood on the porch just outside the saloon, smoke trailing up from around the man. "Do we have our next target yet" he asked the woman next to him. She rifled through a bag on her belt and pulled out a handful of wanted posters, most of which had the faces crossed out. She pulled out one of a man with a scar across his cheek and a patch over his left eye. "Well, we got James McCready, wanted for suspected murder and armed robbery. Bounty's fairly small though since they cant officially pin those crimes to him." "Fine by me." Leo dropped his cigarette on the ground and stamped the ember out with the heel of his boot then he and Tara made their way over to their horses, which were tied in front of the general store. "It says he usually hangs out at the local hotel, harassing the women." "If it's that close, we have no need for the horses." Leo changed direction and walked with Tara up the main thoroughfare towards the hotel at the very end.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#3 Post by Ranalf »

Farra groaned as he rode towards Yuma on his manacycle, a motorcycle that is powered by Mana. It was made by Knights for Knights. His branch of the Knights had gotten reports of Lycans and Vamps in that area and sent him and two others to go scout for any and kill them if found. Why they sent Farra, or as he's more widely known, the Gunslinging Kid, to do this is beyond him. I guess it must be a big report or a lot of those hellspawn.

After an hour, he rode into Yuma slowly and loudly, he pulled up to a small saloon, locking up his bike's controls and walking in. He instantly caught attention by the badge on his sleeve that showed he was a Knight. It was quiet once he walked in. Farra just scoffed and walked over to the bar. "I've had reports of hellspawn in this area. Just tell me who it is and I'll get rid of 'em for you all." he said, staring him down. The barkeeper however, didn't say anything. "Tell me now. I'd hate to have to start shooting people that I think are hellspawn, now do I?" he asked and the barkeeper just said, "[censored] off. We don't like your kind around here." he said and a few nearby people nodded. Arcks just sighs and takes out his revolver, pointing it in the barkeeper's face. "Don't tempt me. Just tell me who and I'll be out of here." he said and the barkeeper just shakes his head. "We don't have any of those "Hellspawn" things you're talking about." Farra just groans and says, "Okay, then. I'll just go spend some time around town. However, if I find you're lying, I won't have a second thought about having a bullet headbutt you. Have a nice day." he said as he walked off. He was in quite a heavy coat for being around here, yet he showed no signs of overheating or anything. He stepped outside and cracked his neck. He would check everything here before leaving.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Kisuke »

Tara quickly glanced over her shoulder towards the saloon they just left, suddenly getting a bad feeling. "I suddenly wish I'd gotten that hat you showed me" she told Leo, her left ear twitching slightly. Leo remained silent, but knew exactly what she meant as he placed his right hand on his revolver, just in case.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#5 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa, Aeon's POV
Rosa entered the town ahead of Aeon. A quick look around confirmed the fact that no knights were around, at least as far as she could see. She took out the contract and read it over once more. There were reports of supernatural things going down in this town and they were to investigate the claims and to destroy the supernatural if they deemed to be problematic. She went into a nearby saloon and got a drink. As she did, she noticed someone harassing the barkeep about "Hellspawn". "Oh boy.... this can be bad. We got a knight...."

Meanwhile, Aeon snuck around the edges of the town. So far, nothing too out of the ordinary. But they can never be sure. They just might be very well hidden. After a while, he gave up, dug himself under ground, and started to head back to Rosa.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by Ranalf »

Farra just looked around the city, and spotted the ears of a hellspawn(He calls all Lycans, Nekos, Anthros, Vampires, and every other thing like that Hellspawn), "Ah ha...That bartender was lying. Well, I warned him..." he said, before flipping out his FN 1903 and shooting a bullet directly behind him, that went into the bartender's head. "Whoops. My finger slipped." he said, sarcastically. Before he walked off the Step and then, with his gun in hand, he called out to Tara. "Hey, Hellspawn. Give up now and you'll make the suffering a lot less! Good deal, right?" he called out, his facial expression never changing, but he had the slightest of grins.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Kisuke »

Tara's ears turned to listen to the man calling out, but she didn't turn around. Instead, she casually put her right hand on her belt and flipped Farra off with her left. Leo smirked and unclipped his holster as they continued walking towards the hotel.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Ranalf »

Farra just yelled, "Oh, that hurts my feelings. I was being nice!" he said, before he heard some loudmouth and he looked at them. "Oh look. It's some kids with guns. Move along. Or you'll have to cross guns with me. And that won't end well for you people. Like it ended with that lying Barkeeper. Especially a lady like you. Shame if a bullet found your head." he said looking at Illyssa. "Now, just move aside and let me do my business. This town needs some good purging. Filthy Hellspawn." he said, a tinge of eagerness in his voice.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#9 Post by Kisuke »

While Farra was distracted, Tara picked up the pace and quickly ducked in the hotel's front door. Leo was about to follow her in when he noticed a sign on the door that read "No Smoking". He grumbled and instead turned around and stared at the knight standing in the middle of the road.

Inside, Tara quickly found James, or rather, he found her. Tara's face quickly flushed bright red, not out of embarrassment, but rage at the hand firmly gripping her rear. She whipped around and placed her boot in the man's face, sending him skidding across the floor. She quickly drew her gun and was about to put a bullet between his eyes when she remembered that the bounty was only paid if he was brought in alive. "Dammit!" She yelled and shot a round into the wall next to his head, then walked over to him, holstering her weapon as she crossed the room.

Blarg n' Stein
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by Blarg n' Stein »

John

John left the building and quickly ran to the streets. However he saw a knight, *What the? What is a knight doing here, this just doesn't make sense. They don't have a base here so he couldn't just e passing through... I don't know, I guess I should just keep clear of them until I can leave...* John then headed towards the inn only to find the barkeeper dead, *How convenient, a free night...* he stepped behind the counter and picked up a key, it was labeled ROOM: 2-B John stepped up to the stairs and proceeded to his room, locking the door behind him. He walked to the window and took off his chain-mail revealing a substantial under-suit. He opened the blinds and gazed out to the knight.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#11 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa, Aeon's POV
Rosa looked out the window with a vodka cooler in hand. "Hmm..... This shall be interesting. He's a xenophobe." Rosa's ears and tail turned silver for a second while nobody was watching as the liquid metal reabsorbed itself into Rosa's body. Aeon suddenly popped his head out of a hole in the ground. "Did I miss anything? Yep. A knight's bout to go ballistic on this town. Make yourself scarce and start remembering faces. We're gonna need a list. Aye!" Aeon dropped back in the tunnel and popped back out besides a building. He quickly scaled and plated himself with metal, soon he looked like a vaguely feline shaped metal radiator. Meanwhile Rosa ran outside and besides Farra. "Huh, good to see another hunter of the supernatural in this tow. Mind if I help?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#12 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Johnny was wandering around town, he had been staying there for about two days while he replenished supplies to travel to Somerton and was already sick of it. Goddammit...so many humans in this hellhole.. he mumbled quietly to himself, pulling his hat down so that it hid most of his face. He had seen some wanted posters and had made sure to destroy them while no-one was looking, but was still on the lookout for anyone looking at him strangely.

As he rounded the corner to the bar he came across men pointing guns at each other, and instantly recognized the badge on one of their sleeves. Still walking he thought quickly (A knight! here? why? could he be looking for me? possible, but looks like the problem'll solve itself...if it doesn't then i'll try tailing this one, maybe i'll be able to take out two or three if he leads me back to the rest of his group...) satisfied that this was the right course of action he reached the bar. he noted the dead barkeep, but felt no remorse. Ignoring everything else, he took some bourbon from behind the counter he walked to room 2-D where he was staying in and proceeded to watch the stand-off from the window.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Ranalf »

Farra looked at Rosa. "I'm not exactly sure what you are, but okay. he said before drawing his other pistol, his brass-plated revolver with ivory linings on it. Then, he looked at Colt. "Oh, that's your girl? Well then, that makes it all the more reason for you to stand down. Shame for a beautiful lady to die. Unless she's another of those hellspawn scumbags, then It wouldn't be a shame, it'd be a blessing." he said, both his guns at his sides. They may have their guns up, by his hands were fast and his triggers were sensitive.
Delicious.
Cool story.

furon117
Templar Master

#14 Post by furon117 »

Furon

Entering the town he made for the hotel where he knew his guy would be, while rideing his horse there he noted a stand off. Ariving at the hotel he entered imediatly, well it seems someones trying to steal my guy, can't let that happen he thought to himself. He covered the distance from the door to her in a mere second, producing his two bailsong knifes he said, "Would you kindly leave the hotel miss? thats my pay for dinner you got their".
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#15 Post by Kisuke »

Tara's eyebrow twitched and she elbowed the man behind her square in the stomach. "Piss off! I got here first so you'll just have to find another bounty. Besides, this [censored] groped me, so I wanna pay him back, with interest." She grabbed James by the collar and lifted him to his feet then clocked him in the face one last time, knocking him unconscious.