A Man Can Dream... IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

Re: A Man Can Dream... IC

#76 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa, Aeon's POV
Rosa just tilted her head curiously as the various bites, scratches, slashes, and blows just bounced off them harmlessly. "This? This is fun? You must be kidding me boy. I have no need to make this fight any longer then necessary. Now Fragarach, I believe you have finished charging, no?" The short blade on her left arm suddenly released a pulse. It glowed, and started to heat up. A low ringing noise could be heard by all those in the city. "Now, Fragarach. CUT." A large amount of mana started to be released from the blade and an immense pressure wave was released.Rosa just swung the blade once. It released an immense energy wave that managed to hit the horse's head, blowing it clean off, while intercepting and destroying both of Furon's weapons. However, the energy wave passed Furon himself harmlessly. The blade shattered as the energy wave was released. It was ejected from Rosa's arm while another Sword appeared and reattached itself in where the former shortsword was.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#77 Post by bsteven93 »

Mean while at Riverside California.....

"Well...... That was fast...." yawn Jezro,
"What do you mean?!?! That was fun!!!",
"Yea... it was for only two days.... I mean seriously if we keep having to go pick off some pranking lesser demons that barely throw the balance between the worlds then death is really wasting my time....." said Jezro, as he pulls a small mirror from his left pocket.
"So your going to call him then?!?!"
"Well... yea we have to see where our next target is..." Jezro then taps the mirror in different places in a certain order then the glass starts to glow,
"Hello..? Jezro is that you?" question Death as he looks through the other side of the mirror.
"Yea... its me i just needed to know where are next target is i need to full up on souls stronger then lesser demons...",
Annoyed Death said commonly, "Well there has been some major flexing and rebounding from the Arizona Territory its an area call Yuma there has been a large feud between major races in the town and now its getting the attention of some minor and greater demons..."
Interrupting Death, "I hear yea just go there stop the fighting or wipe them out right?",
"Sign......Yes....." said Death annoyed, "But... keep the death count on low for this one theirs a good chance that there maybe minor gods around the area so be on watch..."
"No worries Death, I still have 10 years of energy still, they won't cause me a problem and not only that i have the Dawned Blade, it would easily stop them in there tracks if they interfere...... so.... how long will it be?" asked Jezro,
"At your full speed a whole night maybe shorter..." said Death,
"Alright then i guess i should get going before i run out of time.... Bye Death I'll see you when the sun catches me" Laughed Jezro as he soon jets his way through the sand to get to Yuma town in Arizona,
"So will there be more delicious souls for us to eat!?!?"
"Yes.... there will be more souls to eat...." said Jezro as he runs through the desert.....
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

furon117
Templar Master

#78 Post by furon117 »

Furon

Feeling his horse die he knew he didn't have long, absorbing his horses body into himself. Returning back to his humaniod form. Jumping back he caught his horses head and absorbed it as well. "Well then I know when I'm beat, next time I'll be ready", taking out three impact bombs with his left he threw them at the fused elementals and with his right he took out three smoke bombs and threw them at his feet. Escaping the battle he lost he went to look for any non-knight.
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#79 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa, Aeon's POV
Rosa cut the fuses on the impact bombs off before they could reach their end. As soon as she was sure Furon had left, she defused from Aeon as the three blades dissipated into Mana. She changed back to her Neko form and quickly changed her appearance to her normal human look. She took a couple of steps, and then collapsed. She took a few breaths. "Damn. That takes too much out of you.. Stupid minor god status. Makes it so hard to sync up the damn waves. ... Damn. I can't move right now. Aeon, drag me to Farra." Aeon sighed and grabbed her by the scruff of her jacket. He started to drag her towards Farra.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#80 Post by bsteven93 »

Mean while some where in Desert

"Wooo....." said Jezor as he runs full speed through the desert,
"Whats wrong Jezor.....?
"Ahhh.. Nothing its just running is boring and we have about another 2 hours before sun rise..." said Jezor talking to himself.
"No.... worries Jezor I sense demons and plenty of death....!
"Ahhh.... really now then the smoke in the air must be from that town over there right?" asked Jezor,
"Yep, yep, Jezor there it is Yuma.... and I'm ready to feast on some souls!"
"Yea.... buddy were going to get our souls but by the time we get there it would be at least 30 minutes left to sun rise....." said Jezor gaining closer to Yuma.
"Are you sure that we can't consume one soul!?!? I also sense a weaken minor god there most be one hell of a demon or a very bad fight throwing the balance..... and we haven't had a chance to consume a minor god's soul.....,
"No...... we haven't but we can't ether, even though the minor god has been weaken they have not unbalanced the two worlds so they can't be punished but if there are souls about, a nice snack could always come in handy...." grind Jezor as he approaches the town....
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

Jigajig
Templar

#81 Post by Jigajig »

Carl blinked afew times watching the fight. He hadn't seen anything like that for.. some time. Jumping from the roof doing a front flip he landed afew feet away from Rosa and Aeon. Looking at the two he began walking towards them pulling out a small vial with a bluish liquid in it. It had a small organe glow to it was well. "Here.. drink this. It'l help with the pain."

He handed the vial to Aeon then turned around and walked off. "See you around" With that Carl headed off. He had another person to deal with. He grinned pulling out a long blade.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#82 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
He stopped laughing as he finished firing, and dropped behind the table John was on to avoid the bullets. Madness helped in a fight. The voices would sometimes give him tips on what to do. Making the knight go for cover so he could get close was his idea, but the voices had told him how to make the knight under estimate him, how to make him seem worse than he was so he wouldn't expect what was coming next. Knowing he didn't have much time, he put his revolvers away and quickly climbed the building the knight (Farra) was using for cover. He hadn't had so much fun in a long time, the voices were cheering him on now. They were a bit more violent than he liked to be, but they weren't saying what they normally did. He reached the top of the building, and looked down on the knight. "This will be fun," He whispered as he climbed down the side. When he was about 10 feet above him, he dropped, knife ready to slit his throat. He loved dessert. And green, he liked green.
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#83 Post by y7h65 »

Aeon, Rosa's POV
Rosa and Aeon stared at the vial before throwing it away. "Well, clearly we shouldn't take it if the person giving it to us can't tell the difference between exhaustion and pain. yep." As the made their way to Farra, Rosa saw someone(Aeryn) above him on the building. She quickly took out one of her pistols and fired a few ro unds at him.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#84 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn heard the bullets whiz by his head as he fell. He needed to finish this quickly and get back to John. He landed about 5 feet from the knight (Farra), and began to creep towards him, his knife at the ready. He hoped the man wouldn't turn around, he didn't like the thought of having to get his clothes bloody by biting him. He also hoped the shooter wouldnt come looking for him and ruin his so far perfect assassination. He got 3 feet from the man, and lunged.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#85 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa, Aeon's POV
Rosa sighed as her bullets missed the mark completely. "Well. Seems I'm out of the game at the moment. Aeon, go get him for me will ya. Aye, I suppose so." Aeon let go of Rosa and lunged at the weird spider guy. He tackled the guy out of the air and slammed him into the ground. "Come on, is the scared little baby too weak to fight back?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#86 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
The impact from the creature was incredible, it was extremely heavy. A metal elemental? If so he might be able to deal with it. If he could pull metal towards him with the arm, then why shouldnt he be able to push it away? He began to build up a massive charge in his arm. In the meantime, he was pissed. "What the hell was that you [censored]? I had him, I had it set up perfectly, and you [censored] ruined it!" he yelled. "On a happier note, though, I am honored to meet someone such as yourself," he said, and released the pulse, launching the beast off of him. He could feel the energy drain from his body as he did so. He would need a minute before he could do that again."Elf (Leon), get John out of here," he yelled. The man needed immediate attention, and he was currently indisposed. He drew his crossbow and sent a bolt towards the knight (Farra) before running off, reloading his pistols and crossbow as he left. "Run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, Im the gingerbread man! He yelled in a singsong voice before breaking down into hysterical laughter. He couldn't really fight the elemental, but he could lead it away. He'd circle back around later to see if the Elf had been able to get John out.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#87 Post by y7h65 »

Aeon's POV
Aeon sighed. The pulse had managed to stumble him for a second. But the idiot managed to get away from him as he did so. He sighed. Stupid mortals and their stupid beliefs that they could get away from him. "Gae Bulg." A Spear appeared behind Aeon, partially stuck in between the fabric of reality. "Wound him." The spear launched forward, speeding towards Aeryn.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#88 Post by Ranalf »

Farra had heard Aeyrn on the roof and was expecting it, but before he could send a kick up, Aeon had tackled him. "Heh, thanks, Aeon." he said, before stepping away from the wall, dodging the bolt without meaning to and then aiming his FN at Leon and pulling the trigger a few times and then his revolver at John and pulling the trigger 3 times, all aimed for his body twice and his head once.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Blarg n' Stein
Templar GrandMaster

#89 Post by Blarg n' Stein »

John

John flinched as the bullet zoomed past him and flew into Aeryn's shoulder. He then looked to the Elf who had just screamed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Leon (Let's get this on! I'll evacuate that protagonists.)

Leon screamed at the top of his lungs, and all of the fighting came to all halt. He then stared at Farra and a tear came to his eye, and said to Farra, "Farra, I see you do not remember me, but no matter! If you remember anything of me then you would know why I haven't killed you yet." He then grabs the wounded men, and flies away to the manacycles, then tells all of the people telepathically (players), Come to the gate of the city! We will escape on the manacycles! When you get there just follow me.

bsteven93
Master

#90 Post by bsteven93 »

"Ahhhh there it is!!!" said Jezor approaching the gate,
"Yes Jezor, Yuma Town is right there and I sense a soul ready to cross to the next world shall we devour his(John) soul first?"
"That might be a good idea but first we need to know what he(John) has done to punish him" said Jezor excited by all off the chaos surrounding the area, as Jezor makes it to the front gate of Yuma he spots a human holding slump figure within his arms.
"Ahhh there he is least ask this human(Farra) what had happen first and judge him(Farra) to see if we should kill him(Farra) and his friend(John) there...." growled Jezor rattled by the idea.
"Awwww.... but i want to see blood shed,
"No worry, we will see some blood shed i sense minor demons about so there we be fun to be made here...." Said Jezor as he reaches the human at the gate, "Hello there mortal(Farra), now tell me what has happened here?"