A Man Can Dream... IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

furon117
Templar Master

Re: A Man Can Dream... IC

#61 Post by furon117 »

Furon

Waking up to explosions and fire he instantly stood up and grabbed all his gear. Running down stairs and out of the hotel he runs straight into the knights "guess Ill have my revenge after all" he smiled. Not having enough time to pull up his pistols he pulled out his bailsong knifes he started cutting up all knights in a four foot radius. Running as fast as he could to a group of people who seemed to be fighting the knights he instantly ran past them using them as make shift cover to give him enough time to load up his Lemat and Mauser, joining the others he started shooting knights, two in the chest and one in the head.
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#62 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Gunshots, screaming and smoke filled the air as Johnny awoke with a groan, head pounding. Looking around he saw that fire had claimed nearly half of his room, and his sole way out was obvious. He jumped out of the bed, kicking off numerous whiskey bottles as he did so, and started sprinting towards the already broken window. He then leapt with his left leg onto the windowsill and using his right leg pushed off head-first out the window and into the street.

tucking his head, he rolled, then using that same momentum leapt the remainder of the distance to the other side of the street, almost hitting the wall of the neighbouring building. Getting up he noticed some corpses next to him and sighed (knights, of course. But who killed them? Those guys form yesterday probably, most of them did up staying in that inn, what with it being free and all.) Johnny quickly picked himself up and scanned the area, starting with his left, to his horror the first thing he saw was the two elementals from yesterday. Thankfully they hadn't noticed him yet as they were quite a distance away, but that probably wouldn't last and after yesterday the last thing he wanted was to confront them again, he had to move.

The next thing he noticed was the knight from yesterday (Farra) pointing his guns at a group of people (Aeryn, John and Leon), who presumably weren't human and therefore deserved saving. Johnny quickly pulled out his pistol and let out a inhumane roar, in an attempt to distract the knight from his target, he then aimed at the knight and pulled the trigger.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#63 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa, Aeon's POV
Rosa saw someone(Furon) else move out of the corner of her eye. The person gunned down a few knights and was actually standing a chance. She couldn't have that. "Aeon, Let's go. Aye. You see him too? Yep. Let's go." She jumped onto Aeon's back and they sped towards Furon. Rosa took out her two swords, and jumped off Aeon at the last second. Landing in front of him, Rosa immediately let loose a few slashes aimed at the Arms, head, legs, and gut.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Jigajig
Templar

#64 Post by Jigajig »

Carl watched the battle with interest. "Well this is weird" He scanned the area then began to climb up a side of a building. He heaved himself up and grinned. Ah so there were knights here. Time to have some fun. He reached inside his coat pulling out ten small knives in each hand. He threw them all aiming at the remaining ones. Pulling out his Red9 he began taking pot shots just for fun diving into a prone postion. He saw the group fighting the knights, some one who let out a roar. Weird and the person who that one was firing at. "This is going to be messy"

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#65 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
Aeryn heard a roar, and saw the knight jerk as he shot, the bullet missed John, he wasn't paying attention to the Elf, so he couldn't tell whether it hit or missed. Unfortunately, the missed bullet hadn't quite missed. He now had a hole bored through his upper left shoulder. Thankfully it hadn't hit bone, but were he alive it would have dropped him. " "Why'd you have to ruin my fun, you [censored]!!" he yelled. He began to laugh as he pulled his pistols and started to empty them at the knight (Farra).
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

furon117
Templar Master

#66 Post by furon117 »

Furon

Turning around he saw a Neko with two swords riding a.... he wasn't sure what the hell it was, seemed like some kind of metal cat, jumping off and landing in front of him, he saw her prepare to cut him into itty bitty tiny pieces. "[censored] this is bad", not having enough time to draw his blades or shoot his weapons he dropped his guns and did the only thing he could do. this is gonna hurt like hell he thought to himself, using his unique magic he caused thick and dense bone to grow on top of his skin to keep the blades from killing him. Blocking the blades with his bone shield he jumped back and reformed the bone into blades and spike coming out of the outside of his arms and back. "OK foxy this time I'm not going to let you run away, I'm actually going to kill you
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#67 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa's POV
Rosa smiled. "HAH! YOU? Kill me?! Boy, you're too young to even begin to hope to match me." Aeon dropped out of nowhere. "Aeon! Fragarach!" A short sword's hilt and handle rippled into existence behind Aeon. Rosa grabbed it and pulled it into existence. It created a small ripple in reality as it was summoned and removed. Rosa inspected it and when she saw it was free of flaws, She began cutting at Furon, aiming for places without blades or spikes.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

furon117
Templar Master

#68 Post by furon117 »

Furon

"Oh this is going to be fun" he said to him self. Twisting around like a mad dervish so she couldn't cut into him, while at the same time trying to cut her up. "well then if fair fighting wont do..." jumping back he tore out two spikes from his arms and threw them at the Neko, tearing out some more he threw them until all he had was two left, which he then reformed into two swords, getting into a fighting stance he waited on the Neko.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#69 Post by y7h65 »

Aeon, Rosa's POV
Aeon jumped in front of the spikes, blocking them effectively. Behind Rosa, another blade handle appeared. "Caladbolg! Break swords!" She took out another Sword. However, this one was different from the last. While the last sword had no presence, this sword had a presence that radiated holiness. She drew it and aimed for the swords that Furon was holding. "Taste my wrath!"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

furon117
Templar Master

#70 Post by furon117 »

Furon

Seeing the Neko rip another sword out of nowhere, he readied himself for another attack, but when he got a good look at the sword and felt its aura he new this was no ordinary sword. "[censored] me" he said, reaching inside his suit he puled out five sticks of dynamite with short fuses. lighting each one quickly he threw them at the Neko and made a mad dash for his horse. "If I'm going to fight that sword I'm going to need my horse"

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#71 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa, Aeon's POv
Rosa used Fragarach, the plain short sword, to cut the sticks of dynamite in half. "Aeon! Get him!" Aeon jumped up to Rosa's side, made a quick nod of acknowledgement, and dashed towards Furon. He cut him off from his horse. "Now come on. Is the poor lil boy scared of a girl with swords? Heh. You make me laugh. And here I though you'd be a threat. Now taste despair." A dozen sword blades appeared behind Aeon. With a flick of his head, they launched themselves forward at Furon.

(OOC: Furon, Rosa is currently in a human disguise.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

furon117
Templar Master

#72 Post by furon117 »

Furon
"[censored] everything is going just great in this city", instantly reforming his legs into those of a cat he vaulted upwards over the swords and landed behind the metal cat. Landing on all fours he reform his arms into those of a cat to, leaping in large bounds till he got to his horse. Reforming back to human he created a blade of bone out of his palm. He stabbed it into the base of his horses neck. The horse reared back and let out a roar, landing back on all four hoofs the horse was now covered in armor made of bone. Furon smiled and formed armor on himself and a six foot Scythe out his and his horses bone, "Now lets truly fight". Horse, rider, and scythe charged at the metal cat with the speed of a person escaping hell.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#73 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa, Aeon's POV
Aeon merely sidestepped to avoid the insane warrior. "Ok, if he want's to play mounted warrior, let's play mounted warrior." Aeon nodded in agreement. "Form DFC? Yep." Rosa threw the two swords, Fragarach and Caladabolg, into the air. Meanwhile, the tip of Aeon's tail flickered out and was replaced by yet another Sword. Meanwhile, Rosa jumped onto Aeon's back as her features melted away, leaving a pair of eyes. Meanwhile, the lower torso seeped into Aeon, fusing over his bare metal form, giving him the appearance of a silver cougar with glowing orange eyes. Rosa stuck her two arms out as they expanded and opened. the two swords soon fell into the gaps. The liquid metal flesh covered the handle and hilts of the three swords, leaving only the blades visible. Aeon let out a roar and they too charged at Furon.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

furon117
Templar Master

#74 Post by furon117 »

Furon

"AHAHAHAHAHA" he screamed with glee as he met there charge full on. "Its not fair you have more weapons then me!" he roared as he formed his left arm into a bone drill, he then grew spikes out of his horses head and reformed his jaw into a more canine mouth. Further fusing himself to his horse he started slashing ,stabbing, kicking, and biting at his enemy with no remorse. Smiling to himself "Its been a while since I had a fight as good as this!".

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#75 Post by Ranalf »

Farra took at step back at the roar from Johnny and dodged the bullet easily. "Yelling won't help you kill me. And you need all the help you can get." he said, aiming his FN at him and pulling the trigger a few times with just a look to the side and then returned the FN to firing at Leon. However, he heard the "Basterd!" from Aeyrn and crouched down as 12 .44 bullets flew above him. "Huh...I can only wonder how you all managed to NOT be killed by Knights. Horrible shots and horrible at stealth. Whatever, more glory for me and I might get promoted." he said as he aimed his revolver right at Aeyrn's face and fired off the last 3 rounds in the gun before holstering it. He didn't have time to reload it right now. Then he got an idea. Farra held his FN with his right hand and did a sumersault to the right so he was hidden by the wall while he reloaded both of his guns.
Delicious.
Cool story.