A Man Can Dream... IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

Re: A Man Can Dream... IC

#46 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn's POV
A solitary figure stood outside the town, listening to the various explosions and gunshots. He was dressed oddly for the setting, his attire more suited to Victorian London than Arizona, but he liked his look. And green. He liked green too. "I think I missed the party." He said to himself, " probably a good thing though, I'm sure they had cake. There's always cake at parties." He began to walk towards the town. It almost reminded him of... "No!, I can't, I musnt think of it, it only makes things worse" he yelled, bending as if he'd been kicked In the gut and gripping his head. He recovered from the episode quickly, and resumed his slow pace. Hopefully there wouldn't be Knights there, they made it so difficult to do things he liked to do, like feeding, or painting green things. "At least they don't know of me yet" he said to himself. He liked talking to himself, it gave him something to do, and it kept the voices out of his head, and the voices were not freinds. They reminded him of what he'd done, how he truly was, as the Knights said, Hellspawn. His pace quickened, fast walking, running, sprinting. He arrived in the town, found the nearest saloon and entered it. Quickly assesing the situation he began to talk to himself once more. "Overturned tables, bullet holes, other evidence of a shootout, yes" he said to no one in particular. "Yes, there was definitely cake here"
(OOC-haven't yet figured out how to color text on an iPhone, sorry.)
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Jigajig
Templar

#47 Post by Jigajig »

Twirling the blade in hand Carl reached the top. He stood there looking at the door leading to the outer ring on the tower. He walked towards it only to duck down as the glass was blown out. He stood up and jabbed through the open space where the glass had been The man that was armed with a shotgun ducked backwards then fired again. Carl ducked down tucking away the knife then pulled out his Red 9 loading it. The man had had put his shotgun on his back and had taken out two handguns. Carl stood up and kicked open the door. He stepped out and span around as the man walked around the corner. "Great a circle"

He suddenly appeared firing. Carl ducked down and fired at him. He stepped back and he heard him running. He gave chase. Bullets flew about. "So you finally came after me ay? Big mistake" "The mistake was you shooting me!"

The man appeared. Carl fired and hit him. He cried out and dropped his gun. Carl grinned grabbing him. "Revenge is sweet" He slammed his fist into his face and then again. Kneeing him Carl headbutted him then slammed his foot into his chest. The man flew in the air and then over the edge. It was like slow motion. The body went down and slammed onto a building. I pulled put a small throwing knife threw it embedding it between his eyes.

Carl walked off looking at the small bullet wound in his chest. "Dammit"

furon117
Templar Master

#48 Post by furon117 »

Furon

Standing up he went to check on the two other people in the bar, both dead, probably both caught in the crossfire. "Guess you wont mind if I help myself to some free boze" he said directing his words to the dead bartender. After drinking his fill he went back to the hotel to get a place to stay for the night.
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#49 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
Aeryn looked around. Maybe they had blood here, he was starving. He walked over too the bar, and began to look for some. He hoped he could find some, because he didn't want to feed off a body, sometimes the voices would start when he did that. Unforntunately, he wasn't finding any blood. Oh well, he'd just have too risk it this time, or maybe they'd be willing to donate... Proabaly not. Humans and their bodily fluids, he'd never understand it. Oh well. "Well, unless you have objections, Im hungry, and I believe it's a bartenders job to serve" he said to the occupants of the room, and began to drink his fill.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#50 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
He finished feeding, licking the blood from his lips as he stood. It tasted so good, and it had been such a long time. "You there!" he exclaimed, adressing one of the patrons lying on the floor. "What happened here? If I must miss a party then I like to know what I missed." He stood there, waiting for an answer, but he was growing impatient. He was dead, too, so they had no reason not to answer him. "Fine then, if you want to be rude I shall leave you at the mercy of the cake." He began to look around. He needed to leave, quick. He couldn't feel safe when he couldn't detect his enemy. He could be wrong though, cake may not even have been involved. "It better [censored] not be knights" He said to himself as he left the bar, following a blood scent he'd picked up. As he turned a corner, he was stopped dead in his tracks, by the sight of man in a red suit. "You, I remember you, he said, beggining to tremble, feeling true, rational fear for the first time in a long time. "you were there that day, the day I... When I broke you were standing among the bodies and when I left, among the flames. I may be insane, but I rcognize you when I see you, Lucifer" He calmed himself and began to approach the, what? Man? Demon? "This is your doing, isn't it?"he hissed, drawing his dagger and a revolver. (OOC-Aeryn being a vampire, I mean hissed literally)
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Jigajig
Templar

#51 Post by Jigajig »

Carl sighed pulling open his coat slighty and reached in. He sat down on a step winched digging around for the bullet. He cried out when he pulled it out. "Thats gonna hurt for a while. Oh well He shrugged and stood up wrapping a bandage around it. Carl then went down the tower and stepped outside. His eyes darted about as he walked frowning. Hmm

He pulled out one of his longer knives and twirled it about. He saw two people infront of him.

Blarg n' Stein
Templar GrandMaster

#52 Post by Blarg n' Stein »

All fell asleep, combating finished and all asleep.

John

John woke up to the sounds of screaming and fire. He rushed to his window and leaned out. There seemed to be many knights outside, killing and burning all in sight, he leaned down a bit further and saw that the bottom floor was on fire. Assessing the situation he quickly equipped his chainmail with all holsters already strapped to his belt and ready to go. He had only one exit... the window. He jumped back and went into a stance in which his right knee was pointed outward, and his left knee aligned with the linear position of his leg, and he went into a sprint leaping out of the window. As he fell he went into a roll, he felt a smash on his shoulders and he rolled, dust all over his armour. He pulled out his LaMat and shot off three bullets killing two knights. He saw a man at the gates of the city wearing an exquisite outfit and a red scarf, as he got closer he got a closer view of him. He was surprised to see an Elf here, but he had no idea what kind it was, for he had never journeyed from this country. As he approached the man, he the Elf asked him, "Who is this? Are you a knight?" "No... I've never seen that insignia before though either." "It is of my people, we are known as the Watchers" "Well, I've never heard of them, must be low-profile?" "No, the Knight of Gafford hate us, we are revolving scum to them. I am the leader of this... what's the word? This faction. We try to stop KOG attacks before they happen, if we didn't successfully kill half of their men on th way here you might not have woken up. But enough, if you want to help take arm and hunt for survivors, and kill any KOG while you're at it." "Okay, I'll do what I can." John then ran down the street yelling for survivors, with his shotgun in hand.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#53 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
[censored]! He woke with a start, hitting his head in the process. Where in the hell was he, he remembered seeing The Devil, and drawing his knife and gun, but then what? He couldn't remember "You sir, will have to wait" he said, hearing the sounds of gunshots, and cries of "DIE HELLSPAWN!!!". Knights, why did it have to be knights? He hated them more than he feared cake. He quietly snuck out of the house into an alley. He saw someone run by, not a knight. The man seemed to be yelling for survivors, he drew his cross bow and climbed to a low rooftop to get a better view. There were buildings burning, and knights everywhere, but at one of the gates there seemed to be a small force entering. "Just what we need, As if this party wasn't wild enough" he said to himself. He decided to go after the man, and he would surely see Lucifer somewhere in this mess. Probably some cake too. Taking his crossbow, he shot a knight that ran into the alley. Some others saw him drop, and spotted his shooter. "Well, I hate to ditch you, but I've got a friend to find!" He yelled laughing hysterically as he pulled his pistols and emptied them at the knights, making them dive behind a house. He was still laughing as he ran off into the alley. He eventually made his way back to the street and found the man. "So, fun party, huh? he yelled over the guns, coming up beside the man, "Did someone spike the drinks?"
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Blarg n' Stein
Templar GrandMaster

#54 Post by Blarg n' Stein »

John

John flinched as another man came so close to him. He raised his shotgun and pulled the man into an alley with him as he saw a small troupe of KOG heading their way. "Not to sound like a douche, but we have more pressing matters to deal with. Okay, I'll put out the main fire on the troupe while you go around and flank, that a good idea?"

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#55 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa, Aeon's POV
Rosa gunned down another Anthro. Aeon was behind her, launching blades at Anthros that stray too close."Any clue when we're supposed to fall back? Heh. Nope. Course, they wouldn't be so stupid as to spite two minor Gods. No one is that stupid. Anyways, we did manage to convince them." Rosa chuckled at the comment. "Hey, we've met people that had even less brains then that. Anyways, all we have to do is kill a bunch of Anthro's for you to gain their trust. Good thing I stayed close enough to you so that they thought all those Knights passing out were from you." Rosa heard someone(John) yelling. His back was turned to her and he was in the open. "Heh. Watch. 2 in the head and 4 in the torso. 10 points for each shot to the head and 5 for each hit anywhere else." Aeon chuckled. "Yeah. I bet you only got one shot. I'll actually act like a cat for a week if you can get those hits. Heheheh. Better get ready to eat your words." She fired off 6 rounds from her two pistols, two aimed at the head and 4 aimed at the torso.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#56 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn heard the shots and saw his new companion jerk as the bullets hit him. He knew better than to be funny now. He dragged the man behind a building before throwing him over his shoulder and running back to the house where he'd woken up. He entered and laid him down on a table, examining the wounds, he'd been hit 4 times in the back, he was still alive, meaning he was a Lycan or a vampire. Aeryn didn't have the equipment for removing bullets like these, maybe a smaller caliber, but not this. Unless... Maybe he could..."Hey, can you hear me?" he asked the man. "Whats your name? I'm Aeryn."
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Blarg n' Stein
Templar GrandMaster

#57 Post by Blarg n' Stein »

John Leon

John saw the man run across the back side of the alley, so he took his cue and ran out pumping out shells, the noise was hard to handle but he powered through it. He took two of the four out, and a sniper fired a bullet in the direction of John's head, but a burst of flame hit it with enough force to send it flying off course. And into the ground, John turned to see who it was, and it was the man before, with the strange insignia. He also saw two more squads coming behind them, about eight of the KOG total. John turned back,as well as Leon, they released fire, in a literal term for Leon. Leon sent a wave of flame killing six of them, or at least severely injuring them, minimum of incapacitation, John dropped his shotgun and fired his LeMat into the rest killing them all but taking a pound in the back from the disregarded sniper, *Damn, don't die on me...* Leon blasted a fireball at him instantly incinerating him. He then turned John around and saw multiple holes in his armour, but splashing out profusely. He saw a man pick him up and carry him off. Leon covered him as he payed his medical attention to him. John listened to the man's voice, and replied, his voice slightly above a whimper, "I'm Johnathan Davis... Just- [coughs] Just call me Jack- [coughs blood out] heh heh, or John..."

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#58 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa,Aeon's POV
Rosa sighed. "Damn. He dodged. Hey, told ya so." Rosa sighed and looked around as the city of Yuma burned. "Well, I think we did what we could here. Seems like we're gonna win. Well better go fall back."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#59 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
He barely heard the man say his name. "Well John, Im going to try something here, this may or may not work, but it's the only way I have to get these bullets out" he took of his right glove and rolled up his sleeve, revealing the engraved artifact that was his right arm. "I need you to tell me something, John, are you a Vampire or a Lycan? he began to slowly charge the magnetic field created by his arm. He chose a bullet hole and put his palm over it. Im gonna pull out the bullet now, alright? he said to the man, and activated the field.
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#60 Post by Ranalf »

Farra was on top of a roof, looking down on the battle. "I suppose I should help...Too bad for them..." he said, throwing a small can of gasoline away where it sprayed it all over the building next to him before lighting a match and throwing it. On contact, the building blazed in flames with a loud "Fwoosh!" He looked down and saw Leon carrying John into a building. Farra slid down the roof and landed outside it and took out his two guns before walking into the doorway and tapping the guns on the door. "Am I intruding on something? I thought I'd drop by with a 'get well' gift." he said, both of his guns were out, with his revolver pointed at John and his FN at Leon and pulled the triggers.
Delicious.
Cool story.