A Man Can Dream... IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

Re: A Man Can Dream... IC

#91 Post by Ranalf »

Farra was looking off, both his pistols at his sides, looking at Leon going away. His mind was hard at work figuring out what he meant. However, this was interrupted by some guy(Jezor) approaching him with a question of what happened here. Farra, however just responds, "I'm not going to tell you unless you're a Knight of Gafford, which I doubt." he said. For some reason, he didn't like this guy, he didn't seem...Human. "Now, move along to the next town if you're looking for supplies or something. This place is being burned." he said, holstering his pistols in his hip-holsters before walking away, deeply thinking about what Leon had said.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#92 Post by Prometheus »

Aeryn
He felt the spear rip through his shirt and take a chunk out of his side. It hurt like hell, but he kept running. He heard the elf scream, and an ood quiet in the area ensued. He heard the elf talk to him the same way the voices did, and he immediately began running to the gate. "I wonder if the Elf can hear the voices? he said to himself. Passing a burning bakery, he laughed. "Take that cake!" he shouted in triumph. Unfortunately that enthusiasm soon wore thin. He began to get a headache as he ran, it was becoming too much, it was too similar to that day, he had to get out quickly before the voices took over. Finally approaching the gate he heaved a sigh of relief, noticing Leon there carrying John. That was good, he needed to remove the bullets, and now there wouldn't be knights to interupt or annoying elementals that ruined his plans. "Hey elf, I'm here! he called out. He wondered who else might arrive as he slowed to a fast walk. He looked at his shirt, and checked the rip. It wasn't bad, but the shirt was stained. He hated the elemental for that, it would be impossible to find another like it here.
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!

furon117
Templar Master

#93 Post by furon117 »

Furon

Hearing an elf scream he stoped in his tracks, hearing a voice in his head tell him to go to the gates, turning left he ran towards the gates and saw the elf who screamed and seemed to be in charge. Aproaching him he asked "Any chance I could crack open one of those cycles to get to the crystals within, I want to bring back a freind" pointing at one of the manacycles.
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#94 Post by y7h65 »

Aeon, Rosa's POV
Aeon stopped pursuing the nutcase. He padded over to Gae Bulg's side and tapped it. "Ya did well." As the spear began to dissipat, it left behind a chunk of Aeryn's flesh. Looking around, he noted there being no-one. He picked up the chunk of meat and ate it. As the piece of flesh was destroyed within Aeon's body, he managed to isolate a few key . Primarily Aeryn's energy signature. Thankfully, Aeon managed to get to the piece of flesh before it died out completely. Satisfied, Aeon padded back towards Rosa and Farra.

Rosa saw Farra walking out of the alley. She made a sharp whistling noise to get his attention. "Little help?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#95 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Johnny was anticipating the bullets and dodged them easily, however instead of firing back he ran for cover behind a corner of one of the stores that had escaped fire temporarily, because he just noticed that the elementals he fought yesterday were approaching and he had no reason nor desire to fight them again.

It was then he heard the voice inside his head. He did know who or what sent it, nor if it was a trap or not, and normally he would never have gone, but these circumstances meant he would have to assess the situation when he arrived at these supposed manacycles.

Johnny quickly looked around the corner to check the position of his enemies, satisfied that they weren't going to be pursuing him, he started to sprint to where he remembered the main gate was.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#96 Post by bsteven93 »

"Rude much....?" said Jezor toward the human(Farra) that called himself a 'Knight',
"We should kill him for being so rude to us!,
"No, no, no we shouldn't kill him(Farra) he has not been judge for his crimes yet so he cannot be punished...." said Jezor talking to himself,
"Then lets start the judgment of this moral's(Farra) soul!",
"Alright then, lets start Judgment....." said Jezor pulling his sword and mirror out, "better be sure you(farra) haven't done any crimes to the great beyond or I'll have to kill you....."
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

Jigajig
Templar

#97 Post by Jigajig »

"Now then.." Carl walked off out of town into the roaming lands. His next oppnent was out here living alone in a small shak. Carl knew however that this fight would not be as easy as the last. He loaded his Red 9 and put it away looking at his shot sword. Twirling it around he headed out pulling his hood up.

Far away a tall figure dressed all in black was looking through a scope aiming at Carl's chest. He pulled the trigger to his rifle and fired. The bullet whizzed down to me. The rifle although far away made one hell of a noise.

Carl looked up seeing smoke and a small light flashing. He ran forwards then dived to a prone postion. The bullet afew moments later sped over him. He got back up and ran. He ran left and right avoiding the incoming fire.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#98 Post by Ranalf »

Farra looked back at Jezor with a blank stare. "That's not a good thing to say in the middle of a recent battle site occupied with knights and threatening one of the higher ranked knights. You'll just cause another battle and we don't need that. I suggest moving along or I'll have a squad send you off in a body bag." he said, still emotionless, before hearing Rosa and walking over. "Sure, what is it you need help with?" he asked, standing near her and looking at her. "Although, with the strength that you have, being one of those...uhh...Metal Elementals I believe it was, I'm amazed you'd need my help." he said, plainly with a shrug.
Delicious.
Cool story.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#99 Post by y7h65 »

Rosa's POV
Rosa chuckled a bit and tried to stand up, only for nothing to happen. "Yeah, and I need help getting up. So mind giving me a hand?" She chuckled a bit more at the thought of being incapable of standing up despite having over 4000 years of combat experience.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

#100 Post by bsteven93 »

"Damn..... the sun is almost up..... Lucky you(Farra) I was about to start judgment ehhh.... doesn't look like you have done anything wrong i don't sense a demon within your presence so there would be no need to kill you and for those manacycles there be careful they could cause a disturbance between worlds if not used correctly so conjuring demons or I might have to kill you..." said Jezor jumping 15 feet in the air over the two mortals(Rosa, Farra) "...and also Elemental(Rosa) don't be releasing to much power or a lot of horrid thing could happen and goes same with the rest of your kind in this city there will be more then a battle that had happened to night and someone is going to start it so for now, ciao!" as Jezor smiled and raced of in high speed toward the subsiding battle,
"Was it smart to give two mortals info on the future Jezor?"
"eeehhh.... who gives a damn lets just find a place to stay for the day i don't want death to be shouting at me for the next 12 hours for burning up in the sun again..." said Jezor entering an old torn down tavern slightly smolder from a small fire, "This will do and theirs a bed too!"
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#101 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Emma

Emma walked out into the blistering sun, small droplets of sweat began to form on her exposed skin and slowly streamed down her body. She was unaware of anything that had happened thus far. She peered into the sun for a moment, looking down at the ground while her vision corrected. She always found it odd that she though she was a vampire by bite, she was a "day-walker", she looked around for a horse to steal. She walked down a main street in Somerton, kicking the dirt while small puffs of dust whirled around her feet. She spotted a beautiful hazel brown stallion tied in front of a saloon. Emma smirked as she approached it, she gently ran her hand along the back of the horse, it's hair so soft to her touch. "You're mine baby", she softly whispered to the horse, it snorted and seemed to nodded at her comment. Just as she was about to unravel the knot, she heard a hoarse voice "And where in the hell are you tryin' to take my horse?!" Emma looked in the direction of the voice, a man stood in the doorway of the saloon, he was handsome, tall and built like a tank. Mmmmmm..... yummy.....he looks tasty. she thought to herself, with a tantalizing smile and a bite of her lip. He walked toward her, she could clearly see his intentions painted across his face, he grabbed her before she could muster a word. All of a sudden he kissed her, with such force she was taken off guard, she knew what he wanted but she didn't expect such strength. Emma got in gasp before he kissed her again, her head was spinning, Oh god! his blood smells so damn appetizing, his hands gripped her and began to explore, then Emma snapped too. Her hatred swelled like fire in her veins, as his strong forceful grip reminded her of her that brutal night she was turned. I don't think so you [censored]!!! she yelled to herself, screaming at the memories swirling through her head. Before he could get any further, she used her speed to snap his arms in half, he had only a moment to scream in agony before she gripped his hair and pulled his head to expose his neck. Emma sank her fangs into his soft skin, the sweet hot blood began to flow into her body, like heroin dancing along through her veins. Clutching at his body, his life-force draining, she greedily slurped and gulped at his throat, blood splurting on her clothes and dripping from her chin down her neck. She was like an animal and she didn't give a damn who saw her, she couldn't stop herself, she drained him of his last drops. Then she let his lifeless whithered body fall to the ground. "Hmmmm.... Thanks for that hun", she smiled sadistically at the pale corpse at her feet. She then untied the horse, not bothering to wipe the blood off her face, she straddled it and rode off in the direction of Yuma, to the person she intended to have quite a fun time with.

(sorry for the long intro XD I got kinda carried away)
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!