The Secret Journal IC ( Sign Ups Are Open!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Crowlin
Templar Master

Re: The Secret Journal IC ( Sign Ups Are Open!)

#61 Post by Crowlin »

Glazdon skidded sideways, his back now towards the rebel base and the mech's drive hits full reverse allowing Harbinger to escape the brunt of the blasts. As the dust plumes up from the ground, Glazdon immediately switches to thermal imaging to maintain tracking and targeting through the cloud. A different missile bay hatch opens up and all five 'Harpoon' guided missiles within fire out and scream towards Kampfer as well as about 20 rounds from the 'Ares' mech assault-rifle.

Osire, with an assault rifle hanging from a shoulder-strap but now aware of the enemy's retreat, is packing up his tools and equipment at a more relaxed and deliberate rate. Charlotte is assisting with this task, breaking down the wall of tools and equipment into a rather large wheeled chest which Osire has already hooked up to the hitch of his APV.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#62 Post by y7h65 »

Kampfer's POV
Kampfer sighed as the persistent idiot fired off even more ordnance. He turned around and threw some more explosive charges behind him before pulling off evasive maneuvers to avoid the rifle. He timed it so that the explosion would set off/detonate the missiles. He breathed a sigh of relief as his plan worked. The missiles detonated, he managed to make it out of the operation zone without taking too much damage. (Going to have to rework the extermination plan. Enemy rebel force seems more powerful then initially anticipated.) He soon disappeared from the radar.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#63 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Alex's POV
Alex got out of aiming mode and stood up. His mecha was in bad shape from Kampfer's attack. " Dang. Wild Dog is banged up good. Stupid enemies. at least I could help. How is everyone doing? We all alive?" He wiped some sweat that had gathered on his forehead and returned to the hangar. He quickly got out of his mecha and inspected it. " hmm, pretty dented up..." Then he sat down and took a cigarette out of his pocket, along with a lighter. He lit the cigarette and enjoyed it. He left the EVA earpiece on incase someone needed to contact him.

Winry's POV
Winry smirked and said, " Lucis! I cut part of his arm off! Ehehehe. Good old V&H mobile suits. Best in the business!" She turned off the beam saer and looked around the battlefield. "Man, theres a lot of mecha here. maybe we could salvage these mechas and make upgrades on our mechas. worth a shot, right?"She looked at the varous ultralight mechas and concluded, " These guys meant business, huh?" She surveyed the damage for awhile, hoping to find everyone alive.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#64 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Lucis took a look around the scarred battlefield. Doubt it, I think they completely underestimated our strength, a small group of ultralights is childs-play. If I didn't know any better, we probably seem like nothing more than a tiny smudge to them. Lucis says as he brings Siren next to the Red Lighting. I expect that to change pretty soon though...

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#65 Post by Ranalf »

Talia flew from above and looked at the carnage below. The about 3 surviving platoons of ultralights were retreating, carrying some wounded. Talia put a target on them and locked on before letting loose a volley of missiles towards them, blowing up about 1 platoon. The rest sped up and got away. "I dunno, but I don't suggest letting our gaurd down. We need to get out of here." she said, looking down at her teammates. Her gunship casting a large shadow on the ground and the soft humming of the engines wasn't that loud. She then said, "Let's get back in base and load the supplies before they return with reinforcements!" she yelled as she started to decend, large amounts of dust flying around as she decended. "You guys should use your metal suits to load the supplies in my ship! Get only what we'll need!" she yelled over the EVA unit as she landed and let down the back hatch, revealing a large cargo area(Much like the Halo ships' only bigger), with weapons on the walls and some ammo crates, but other than that, nothing eccential. All the rest needed to be loaded.
General Andero sighed at the battle. It didn't go as he thought it would. Some troops will come back and they didn't succeed with killing any of them. He wasn't anticipating that powerful of mechas and a large gunship to boot. He patched through to Kampfer. "Kampfer, battle report, how much of our troops are still alive and did you manage to kill or injure any of them?" he asked, hoping to get a low report for non-dead troops or some killed rebels.
Delicious.
Cool story.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#66 Post by y7h65 »

Kampfer's POV
Kampfer grunted over the radio. "The rebels are planning something. It seems that they're gathering all their aces for some reason. We should investigate this matter more. Also, 80% casualty report on your side. None on mine. Over." Kampfer dashed off into the distance towards the hidden Watch forward base.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Lorenzo
Master

#67 Post by Lorenzo »

Ben Deactivated his cloak and said "no escape for them heh heh heh"
he reactivated it and went off to join the rest of the hunters.
"Put the villager down. Put it down!" * screaming "good dragon."

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

Re: The Secret Journal IC (Sign Ups Are Open!)

#68 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Lucis patted Winry on the shoulder as he walked past her. Gunship pilot's got a point, rebellions don't exactly finance themselves. Lucis moved to the middle of the battle field and searched the various fallen ultralights for any salvageable weapons and parts, and perhaps some survivors. As usual, only scrap parts could be found while the only working whole items were weapons that were dropped prior to dying. Lucis sighed as he gathered some of them into his Mech's Arms

Crowlin
Templar Master

#69 Post by Crowlin »

Steel Harbinger, after Kampfer disengaged and fled the battlefield, used it's drive system to speed backwards momentarily before swinging to the side, the momentum allowing the mech to pull a 180 turn before speeding off again back towards base. Instead of going straight into the hangar however, Glazdon piloted over towards the middle of the battlefield to give Lucis some cover while he gathered salvage, Harbinger's visual and sensory equipment scanning the area for any hostile units with scope glints of sniper rifles being the primary search target.

(If you haven't already thought of this correlation, think of Steel Harbinger's drive system as similar to that of a Code Geass Nightmare but on a larger scale.)

Osire continues packing stuff up. But sees that some of the mechs are returning to base.
"Hey! Anyone sustain heavy damage!? I'm not going to be able to repair it fully but I can do a quick patch job until we get to the new base!"

Lorenzo
Master

#70 Post by Lorenzo »

Ben deactivated his cloak were everyone could see and attempted to get everyones attention
"Ok I have set charges on some of the escaping vehicles. who wants to press the button?"
"Put the villager down. Put it down!" * screaming "good dragon."

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#71 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

alex's POV
Alex sighed and sat against his mecha while smokimgna cigarette. His depression had returned to him. He looked up at the ceiling and thought, * if only you were here, Ellie... Then things would be so much nicer then this... No pain. No suffering. No heart ache... Damn. I still cant believe she is really gone...* a tear dribbled down Alex's cheek. He dug into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, which had a picture of Ellie in it. He stared at tye picture for awhile, remembering when she was alive. Then he put it away and said with a sigh, " alright, ill pack the stuff. You guys need to get survival equipmemt too. Looks like we cant stay here much longer..."

Winry's POV
Winry sat in her mecha, thinking about the battle. It almost seemed to easy, like they werent even trying. But, now they knew there locations, and soon, they would probably rise up a few notchs on Luka's priority list. She looked around when Rana mentions packing up amd she egan to use her mecha to pick up crates of camping equipmemt, ammo, and food. " alright! Lets get ready to ship out then!"
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#72 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Lucis nodded over at Glazdon who was covering him. Thanks buddy! I'm not sure if we'll be needing these, but we should get what we can, right? C'mon, lets head back He went to where the Hangar was and placed the parts he had gathered on top of some crates and placed everything inside the gunship. Lucis radioed up Talia I hope you won't mind the extra weight, I scavenged some materials from the enemy mechs.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#73 Post by Lief »

Mark manages to find Osire, and walks over to hear him yelling to the mechs as they return. "Ah, there you are. Osire, right?" He looked over at Charlotte as it was packing all of Osire's tools. "Could I borrow your 'bot for a moment?"

Crowlin
Templar Master

#74 Post by Crowlin »

Glazdon's mech turns and makes its way back into the hangar along with Lucis, moving to the side of the gateway and using the wall as cover while keeping an eye out on the landscape for a secondary attack.

Osire continues packing up his equipment when Mark walks up and poses his question. The mechanic remembers who Mark is from the Hunters' file and looks from him to Charlotte and back again.
"Yeah sure. But don't be getting any ideas."
He looks to Charlotte again and nods towards Mark, the droid responding accordingly and hopping off the wall of tools and walking up to Mark.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#75 Post by Ranalf »

Talia chuckled a bit at Lucis. "Nope. I don't mind, but I think we should go for the essentials though, like food, water, and shelters like tents first instead of trying to get weapons. I'm Talia by the way." she said as she watched and organized the loaded supplies and weapons. She then heard Ben and stepped outside to give him a sarcastic remark, "Of course you did. You've also helped load up all the supplies we NEED." she said, scornfully. "With how easy we beat them, there is and was no need to kill more. They weren't really that strong to the point we needed to waste explosives. Also, they didn't have vehicles. Just mechas, so stop drinking cactus juice." she said and then turned back to the cargo area to resume getting everything settled in as quick as possible. "Okay, just a few more boxes and stop or we'll end up making my ship unable to fly." she said. It wasn't completely true, but the weight will cause it to tip slightly towards the rear if more were to be loaded. "Burn whatever we can't take. Make sure they don't get it." she said over the radio while she kept settling the boxes.
Delicious.
Cool story.