The Secret Journal IC ( Sign Ups Are Open!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Crowlin
Templar Master

Re: The Secret Journal IC ( Sign Ups Are Open!)

#31 Post by Crowlin »

Osire hadn't taken ten steps before he heard the phrase 'I really need to have that looked at by the mechanic'. He sighed and turned towards the source, Talia and Alex at their mech and fighter.
*They better find this book quickly...*
He walks up next to the cockpit of the VTOL Mallet and looks up towards Talia.
"You need a mechanic? You haven't even made it out the door yet."

Four-zero
Citizen

#32 Post by Four-zero »

Steve sat in his cockpit for a bit, wating for the normal 'Fighter mode---- stable' to flash on the screen. Once it did, the screen lit up as the camera finally turned on, Steve seeing the hangar and everyone around. He slowly made the make take a few steps out, checking all the systems for himself. He made the head turn, and smiled as the camera followed. Steve then made on of the mech arms raise up, smiling agian to see the rocket pod's sight appear on screen. He finally reached back into the mech's spot, picking up the rifle adn sling it on one of the mech's shoulder, ready to go.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#33 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Alex looked at Talia and said, " eh, who knows, but we do need transportation for our supplies. These mecha dont really have any storage units, plus it looks like your ship os packed with weapons. Anyways, A Beam sniper is really what it sounds like. Its a sniper that shoots highly concentrated particles in a beam. kinda like a laser blaster from a sci-fi movie... not many of these around." He smirked and added, " well, your gonna go through hell if you dont like mecha. your gonna be surrounded by em girl. but i guess you like the old fashioned type of fighting huh? Yeah, I hear storys about that. When stuff like my mecha didnt even exist. And maybe it would be a better world if they didnt... Maybe without mecha... Ellie would still be alive...." He trailed off when he said the thing about Ellie. " Oh, um... Ellie was my girlfriend... she was killed. by a sniper.. eh, sorry for venting my sadness on you. " Then a mechanic came over and Alex said, " yeah, I think her alarm is broken or something. I dunno. Im not used to these ships. Im a mecha fighter."
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#34 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Yeah! That's the one, that exact same manufacturer. At this point, Lucis was pretty happy, considering he hasn't really met another pilot that used such a mech, it was extremely underrated and badly received in favor of ultralights. Im glad, I'm not the only one here using a V&H He says, smiling.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#35 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Winry's POV
Winry smiled at Lucis and said, " Yeah! V&H are the best! Sleek, fast, and a ton of firepower! What more could you need?" She smiled and then looked at Lucis. " hey Lucis, you ever seen an elemental weapon?" She asked, pulling out her elemental weapon "The Clipper". She held it up and said, " its a fire elemental weapon, plus it has a nasty blade on it!" she smiled and showed it off to him. " want a demonstration?"
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#36 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Lucis looked at the weapon with near child-like curiosity. Ive never seen an elemental weapon before, in fact, I've only heard about it now. He says, studying the weapon. He looks at Winrey once more Sure, a demonstration would be nice, but are we even allowed to fire our weapons in th-- Lucis is cut short by the sound of a moving tank in the hangar which surprised him because there was still a little more time before their launch.

Four-zero
Citizen

#37 Post by Four-zero »

Steve looked back at the tank as it rolled out, he turned his mech to face it out of a bad feeling. "Hey, Bud," He said over the voice comm, "Think you got your teams mixed up."

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#38 Post by y7h65 »

David, ???, Kampfer's POV
David sat in his cockpit running the last system checks. As soon as everything checked out, he turned on the outer speakers. "okay, everything on my end is good. How's about yous guys? Teh mission should start fairly soon."

Meanwhile, a spec ops trooper stepped out of the shadows behind General Andero and tapped him on the shoulder. Not waiting for him to turn around the spec ops trooper continued. "General Andero. Kampfer sends his regards. We have located a rebel base. Follow the beacon. You'll find it. We are already mobilizing. Meet us at the beacon. That is all." The trooper jumped up into a nearby open vent and crawled away, soon disappearing.

Kampfer and 5 of his JESTA HEAVY's were waiting in the distance by the radio beacon. As soon as the good General got here, he could begin the attack. Kampfer chuckled to himself. "Pathetic organics. At least they make good shields." He finished loading his 2nd shotgun and mounted it on it's carrying rack on the back. The JESTA's stood guard, on the lookout for any rebels.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#39 Post by Ranalf »

Talia just shook her head. "Nah, it's been doing that for weeks. This thing can go months without refueling at a station, but that does end up in problems with no regular maintinence, problems are bound to pop up. For some reason, when ever I touch the vehicle before I start the engine, the alarm flares up. I'm thinking it's something with the wiring. The Alarm is supposed to sound when it's hit and going down, but it's not even close to being shot down. Especially not by my hand." she said, then turning to Alex. "And I don't mind mechas so much as they're as flimsy as a child's first steps, making them easy targets. Believe me, anything is easy with a bird's eye view and enough rockets and bullets to level a city." she said, grinning and then looking at Osire. "So, any ideas how to fix that?"
General Andero just nods and stands up. He was usually always geared up like he is now and walked out into the army. "Gear up and move out for the radio beacon. We've found a rebel base. Try not to get shot full of holes you bunch of retarded nuggets." he said and the 10 platoons of Ultralight mech fighters all moved out. General Andero then used the Radio beacon to hack into the Rebel base's radio system with the following message. *Sigh*"Okay, this is General Andero. We've found you. Come out and let us kill you all so we can go home. This job is boring and I don't like it. All my troops smell like Hemoroids wrapped in bacon. Just...Do me a favor and kill yourselfs if possible so we don't have to waste out time. Cheers." he says, briefly before going back to his office.

Soon enough, 10 platoons of Ultralight mechs, all armed with 100mm tank cannons for arms had arrived and were under Kampfer's command. "Do what you want with my troops. If they die, good. If they live but kill those rebels, good too." he said privately to him before stopping and relaxing. Andero was never a fan of combat. Well, going into it himself.
Delicious.
Cool story.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#40 Post by y7h65 »

Kampfer's POV
Kampfer nodded. He sent out a general order to all of Andero's men. "All of Andero's men are to rush the rebels as soon as they step outside. Leave none alive. We shall give you support fire from a distance." With that he sent off Andero's men. One of the JESTA's walked up to Kampfer. "Are we really going to cover the troops that will all die within the hour? That seems to be a waste of energy. Of course not. They're going in without cover. It's just that the promise is what gets them going. You five are to snipe them if you can and attack them from a distance if possible. I shall lead an assault by myself. YES SIR." The five JESTA HEAVY's began positioning themselves for an attack at the front of the base while Kampfer sped off towards the Rebel base, aiming to flank them while the standard troops were distracting the rebels.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Four-zero
Citizen

#41 Post by Four-zero »

Steve had looked away as Gabe got hit, drawing his assult rifle and aimed it towards the hangar. "Guys, I think we got company coming," He said, kinda wondering why a general would forewarn a attack.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#42 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Alex's POV
Alex smirked and said, " Okay, what a bout a beam rifle that can fire from 6km away, two missile pods, two vibrating army knives, and aaaaand a 90mm pistol? Some mechas can even fly. These things arent so weak. They got thick armor... " He smirked and looked at her plane. " that thing can probably d some serious damage too.." Just then the announcement from General Andero came on. After it stopped Alex said, " [censored]! They found us! Get in your plane Talia, things are gonna get rough!" He ran over to the intercom and yelled into it, " Regarding the message sent by that general, yeah. Get in your mecha and get ready for a fight! Hunters, LETS DO THIS!" Alex hung up the intercom and then ran to his mecha. He quickly got inside it and started it up. after checking though the equiptment and the weapons systems he pulled the massive GM Beam Sniper off his back an dheld it. He said over the mecha's radio systems that were called EVAs, he said, " Alright guys, get in deffensive positions. by that i mean just blow there [censored] heads off..." he lit a cigarette and put it in his mouth before waiting for the oher mecha to get moving.

Winry's POV
Winry smirked and said, " here goes nothing!" She shot a few shots at the ground and a small fire ball appeared where the bullets hit. " pretty neat huh?" Then the general's announcment came on, followed by Alex's warning. Winry looked at Lucis and said, " Ah geez! Looks like i'll get to see the other V&H in actions sooner than I thought! We should stick together!" Winry then got in her mecha and turned it on. She checked over all the systems and weapons, then she took ut the mecha's SMG. She waited for Lucis to get in his mecha.

(plot advancement, GO)

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#43 Post by y7h65 »

David's POV
David laughed an insane laugh as the general's announcement came on. "THEY'VE FOUND US! TIME TO HAVE EM PAY!" The customized Zaku II ran out of the cave as it's three guns slung underneath it's arm. David let the three guns loose and they soon made mincemeat out of a few of the incoming troops. "Come on guys! We's got us a fight!" The three machine guns continued to spit out rounds as he laughed madly over the radio.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#44 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Lucis watched in astonishment as the bullets lit up into mini fire. Whoever was unlucky enough to get hit with that would definitely light up like a candle. Though he doubted its effectiveness against a mecha. O-ok... Lucis says, giving a nod over to Winry and made his way into the Siren, inside, he checked all the systems, The Weapons were all fully loaded and in perfect condition, sensors were working perfectly and the lock-on systems were perfectly adjusted. The Siren is ready for Launch... He says to the Hangar crew and looking over to the side where the Red Lightning was.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#45 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Alex's POV
Alex fired up the Wild dog and then sprinted out of the cave, but rather having guns blazing, he ran away about 2 km. Then he got his mecha into a kneeling position and said over the EVA, " GM Beam rifle is online! I'm going to use the manual targeting. Ill have to lock up. Cover me guys!" He flipped down the manual targeting system and then looked through the rifle's scope. He saw an enemy mecha and with a well aimed shot, a beam hit it and it was blown apart. he then moved to another target and began to aim for it.

( when you use the manual aiming system that every mecha has, you have to lock up. you really have to point and shoot without theaiming system.)

Winry's POV
Winry flipped on the EVA and said, " Alright Lucis, lets go. Looks like that Zaku II and that Sniper have already started! " She quickly exited the cave in her mecha and immediately began lighting up mechas along side david. She smirked and said to David, " hehe, need some help there?!"