The Secret Journal IC ( Sign Ups Are Open!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Lorenzo
Master

Re: The Secret Journal IC ( Sign Ups Are Open!)

#16 Post by Lorenzo »

Ben walked back into the Brief room and looked at Gabe "Hey come on guy we are running out of time we have only 1hour and 4 minutes left."
"Put the villager down. Put it down!" * screaming "good dragon."

Four-zero
Citizen

#17 Post by Four-zero »

Steve started to reach into his jacket for his desert eagle as Gabe started talking, but stopped himself. *Just beacuse one attacked doesn't mean all will,* Steve thought, calming himself. "Name's Steve Hunter," Steve said, a little gald to see the Hangar door not to far away.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#18 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Lucis was already at his room gathering his equipment for the mission. His Beretta and M79 were securely holstered around his waist along with his knife and rod. He dusted himself off and made his way out the door just as Steve and Gabe were passing by. Hmm...? The door nearly hits Steve in the face but stops before it can make contact. Greetings, on the way to the Hangars? Mind if I join you...? Lucis says showing almost no emotion as he looks at the pair, and then to Steve only Oh and I don't believe we've met, my name's Lucis.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#19 Post by Ranalf »

Talia shrugged when everyone left and just walked out for her coffee. Upon returning to the hangar, she got into her pilot armor and with her elemental rifle. It was old, but with modifications, it was just as good as a upgraded standard. She drank some of her coffee as she sat near her ship, the Barrage, that stood quite a bit bigger than her. "I can only wonder how long this group'll last..." she thought aloud as she then heard footsteps coming towards the hangar. She looked at the numerous mechs there too. None stood out in her eyes. They all just seemed the same to her.
In a far off base, a rather large guy with white hair, a eyepatch, and a cigar was sitting, bored out of his mind, and feeling sad for himself as usual while he listened to reports from his lowers. Nothing was new to him, just reports of fighting and all that stuff. "Huummmpphhh...Alright, is that it?" he asked, after all the officers finished. They nodded and General Anderojust said, "Now get away, you brainless chimps. I need some time to not be smothered by your failiures." he said and they just nodded and left.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Crowlin
Templar Master

#20 Post by Crowlin »

(Pictures of my RP characters are always linked in my signature for others' reference.)

Osire continued to sit on one of the bench seats in the briefing room, looking over the group who had been assigned to fight and find this journal. He didn't really like what he was seeing and sighed before pushing off his knees and standing up.
"I'm gonna have my work cut out for me this time...."
He reaches into one of the pockets of his pants and pulls out a pack of smokes, pulling one out before lighting the end and returning the pack to his pocket. He actually had a look at the file for the hunters already so he could acquaint himself with the various mechs and suits that he had become almost certain he was going to be repairing and maintaining much too frequently. Osire took a drag of his cigarette and exhaled before heading out of the briefing room and towards the hangar bay of the Hunters' mechs, particularly to his wall of tools and equipment and the small 20 square foot office next to it. He noticed Gabe, Steve, and Lucis up ahead but simply followed them towards the hanger a little ways back.

*Bunch of brats and an AI...who the hell picked this team?*

The hologram projector in the middle of the room flickered to life again and a humanoid image about 10" tall appeared standing on the table. Glazdon looked around the room for a moment, seeing that no one was there anymore.
"Hmmm....they do seem rather young. Combat experience is a significant concern for many of them."
The image flickers away and the projector table shuts down. In the Hunter's mech hangar, Glazdon's 21 meter tall physical body was going through its diagnostic tests for the second time, it's missile and rocket bay hatches opening momentarily and closing again, the shoulder mounted heavy machine gun swinging and aiming side to side, and various other movement checks. The interesting observation people usually realized after a little was that the mech actually had no cockpit door or opening for a pilot to climb into.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#21 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Alexander's POV
Alex sighed, realizing no one really wanted to talk to him. He simply shrugged and quietly walked out of the briefing room and to the hangars. He thought to himself, * Geez, I think am one of the only anthromorphs on this team. That sucks.* He took a new cigarette out of the pack he had in his pocket and lit it up after putting it in his mouth. * Sometimes cigarettes are the only way to get rid of stress around here.* He walked into the hangar and found his mecha, wild dog, which was parked next to a large ship with a girl sitting near it (Talia). *huh, might as well make some friends. or try to at least...* He walked over to the girl and said, " Uh, hey there, my names Alex. I pilot that mecha right there." He said, pointing towards his meca. A slight smile was begining to show and he said, " so, whats your name?

Winry's POV
Winry yawned and had walked off when nobody had really shown an interest in her. She walked for a bit until she noticed a group of people (thats lucis, Gabe, and the gang.) She quickly approached them and caught up to them. She smiled and said cheerfully, " Um, hey there! Who are you guys? I saw you in the briefing room! Im Winry Aries, pilot of Red Lighting! Nice to meet you!" She grinned and looked at the group as she walked at an even speed with them.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Four-zero
Citizen

#22 Post by Four-zero »

"I'm Steve," Steve said, shutting the door once Lucis was out, "and I don't mind." He continued towards the hangar, only getting about five feet before Winry introduce herself. "Names Steve Hunter, polit the VF-1R guardian," Steve said, getting a little annoyed for having to tell someone his name, three times in a row. He push aside the thought of making smart remarks as they enter the hangar, quickly breaking away form the group and heading towards his mech. Steve smiled as he climb the ladder on the cockpit, getting in as the glass hatch closed before the metal armor covered it. The sheet of glass lit up as the mech being a system check, Steve putting on the comm set and the mechs air mask. After about ten seconds, the screen flashed 'Battleloid mode----- stable', then started scannign the fighter settings, which Steve still hadn't figure out what it was or how to active it.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#23 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Lucis crossed his arms when Winry approached the group and introduced himself, he hadn't actually seen Winry since he got to the base, probably because he always stayed far from the crowd. Lucis Stealthbane, Pilot of the Siren. Pleased to meet you. Lucis replies, his face showing a faint smile. I suppose that's your Vehicle over there? He says pointing to the red biped that looked very much like his own mech, albeit lighter.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#24 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Winry's POV
Winry first noticed the guy who seemed annoye with her then walked away. She thought to herself, *huh, whats wrong with him?* then she smiled and said, " nice to meet you Lucas! And yup! That's my Mecha, Red Lightning! It's got a 150mm SMG, 50mm autocannon, AM sniper, beam saber, missile pod, and more!" she grinned at him and said, " what about your Mecha? Let's see it!"
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#25 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Lucis was kinda surprised that the girl got his name wrong. Pleased to meet you both...a-and it's Lucis... He says coughing a bit. The Siren is over there, it's the black one next to yours, Winry. He then proceeded to study the two of them And I think our vehicles came from the same manufacturer...they seem to share some parts... He adds, noticing the arms on the two mechs

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#26 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Winry's POV
Winry blushed when she realized she had gotten Lucis' name wrong. " o-oh, I'm so sorry Lucis. Eheh, I'm not to good with names at first." she smiled sheepishly then looked at his Mecha which seemed similar to hers. " huh. They must be by the same company. They do look a lot alike. Now what company was mine... Oh yeah, it was V&H mobile suits! Same company?" she looked at him questioningly. She was a bit of a gear head when it came to mechas and was pretty good at maintenancing her mech.

Crowlin
Templar Master

#27 Post by Crowlin »

Osire makes it into the hangar bay of the Hunters and heads for his particular area, but turns back towards the center before stopping and looking around at all of the pilots and their mechs.
"Hey! Don't go getting your mechs all shot up! It's gonna be a pain keeping all of these in top shape as it is without doing constant repairs! Got it!?"
He takes the last drag of his cigarette and drops it to the ground before stomping it out and continuing towards his office.

Glazdon's mech finishes it's second diagnostic test, now ready for combat. The mech takes a few steps out of its designated spot and begins walking towards the hangar doors.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#28 Post by Ranalf »

Talia sat up and looked at Alex then his mech. She just scoffed for a second before looking at Alex. "Talia Strolk. This is my gunship, the Barrage. That's what it's called anyway." he said, taking a drink of her coffee. "And I'm beginning to wonder if there's any other people who don't pilot those oversized tin-cans." she mumbled to herself and then refilled her Coffee Mug before she got up and walked to the cockpit and opened it up, pressing a few things and a slight rumble could be heard as the engine whirred to life. It wasn't loud cause she just wanted to check the systems. After a few clicks, a large green check mark appeared on the screen. "Good." she said, before turning it off. It was still refueling, as it could be told from the 8 barrels that were empty and 4 more were refueling the 4 engines. She grinned a bit and then looked around the hangar. A few more people from the briefing room had shown up, but Talia was a bit bored with this and she didn't want to get close to anyone, as they would be destroyed sooner than she would. She then looked at Alex. "What's your role in the team? Mines cargo and air support, as it could be told by this fine machine." she said, patting the ship next to the cockpit, causing a alarm to go off on it. "Ahh!" she said, reaching in the cockpit again and disabling that. "I really need to have that looked at by the mechanic." she said, and turned back to Alex again after closing the cockpit.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#29 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Alex looked at her check the systems while he quietly enjoyed his smoke. After she asked him what his role was in the team and then she accidentally set off the alarm, he said, " Yeah, get that checked out. wouldn't want to alert the enemy with a loud alarm! Anywho, nice to meet you Talia. If you could guess by my mecha's GM Beam Sniper, Im the sniper in this team. You wont see to much of me on the battlefield because im gonna be far away sniping the enemies. That GM Sniper can shoot up to 6km and still do damage." He smirked at her and then said, " By the way, nice ship ya got there. Does it transform into a mobile suit?"

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#30 Post by Ranalf »

"Beam Sniper?" she asked just before he started talking more. At the last question, Talia scoffed. "Nah, why would I want it to? It looks cooler like this, and I'm not one for giant metal tin-cans like those. No offense, but I prefer the old fashioned way of combat. Tanks, Jeeps, Buggies, and Jets. Now it's just those things. No foot combat needed, another of my specialties. We even have these elemental weapons that shoot certain things, like mine fires fire, but we never use them. I have no idea why they have me on this mission, I'm better off flying supplies to our forward bases and giving them some nice air support." she said, a little bit tired of seeing giant metal suits in combat. They seemed so flimsy compared to tanks that she saw in old books, that she wondered why they didn't just make better tanks instead of them. However, she actually like them as they could easily been blown up by just 2 or 3 missiles, which made it easy for her to destroy large amounts of them with her ship.
Delicious.
Cool story.