The Secret Journal IC ( Sign Ups Are Open!)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Lorenzo
Master

Re: The Secret Journal IC ( Sign Ups Are Open!)

#76 Post by Lorenzo »

Ben was a bit peeved at this remark and said to clarify "actually I'm using their own fuel systems to take them out a few droplets of nitro around the back does the trick and then a spark of electricity from this little guy here (pointing at the detonater)and BOOM they go sky high. To be honest I was doing it for fun, I have lots of explosives, I can last this out."
Ben pressed the button and went off to salvage some grenades
"Put the villager down. Put it down!" * screaming "good dragon."

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#77 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Agreed, but taking usable parts from downed enemies will be both beneficial for us and hindering for Luka since were using his parts Lucis says, as he moves out to take another crate of supplies. Just then, an explosion could be heard as Ben's explosives took out half of what was left of the injured and retreating forces *...That wasn't a very good move...I wonder how this will affect our public image...*

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#78 Post by hands_of_stealth »

((Just before your last post, Gabe, Lucis was inside his Mech. Anywho...))

Lucis had finished his share of the work in loading up the supplies and hopped off his mech to take a breather. He takes out a bottle of energy drink and quickly chugs it down. Piloting vehicles is a lot harder than most people think. Just then someone tapped him on the shoulder.

Do you have a welding torch? I need to make sure what happened earlier doesn't happen again." Lucis looks over his shoulder and is greeted by the sight of a humanoid AI looking thing. Uhh...yeah, I have one in the siren's leg hangar. Wait a sec. He climbs on to his mech's foot and opens a small compartment near the shin area, from there, Lucis pulls out his welder, tosses it over to the AI and hops off the foot. Catch

Lorenzo
Master

#79 Post by Lorenzo »

Ben was looking throughout the wreckage "Score! five hand grenades and two smoke bombs."
he put them in his pack when back to regroup. then he tripped on something. he looked at it and saw a mech holding an unexploded EMP launcher he tried to pry it from it's hands but no use. he just gave up and walked back to the group.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#80 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

( sorry. I have just been out of it lately...)

Alex's POV

Alex helped load up the rest of the qeuiptment they needed until the ship was full. Then he declared into the EVA, "alright. We are set to go. I've updated everyone's NAVs. Follow the objective arrow and meet at the objective. It's a clearing in the. Forest. We are going to camp there tonight. Now, let's go hunters." Alex smiled slightly, but it quickly disappeared. He looked for the guide arrow on his NAV and then began to walk towards it in his mech. He looked down right next to the NAV where he had a small picture of Ellie taped to the dashboard. He thought to himself, * I'll make you happy Ellie. I'll avenge your death. Luka is going down....*

(only gonna post Alex for now.EDIT: lol, this iphone has thebworlds dumbest spellcheck.)
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Lorenzo
Master

#81 Post by Lorenzo »

Ben
Ben got into the vehicle and he was about to say something smartassy but his mind clicked, and whatever sanity he had left took over he said nothing and found a place to sit and did waited for everyone else.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#82 Post by Ranalf »

Talia finished with the chests and then, over the radio, said, "Okay, let's get going! Burn what's left and let's roll out!" she yelled and closed the back hatch of the ship, and ran to the front and, with one move, put her hand on the edge of the cockpit and jumped in and started up the engine, causing a huge roar as the engines were kicked to life, making the ground rumble a little(this should disstablize grounded people) as the engines flared up, sending large jets of dark blueish orange fire down and started to lift up slowly, all the systems in the cockpit turning online and the engines quieted, stopping the rumbling as she rose higher. In the cargo-area, the small generator in it started to work and increased the pressure to the point that nothing moved or could move. She won't wait for her teammates, if they're slow, they're just gonna have to catch up, as she wasn't about to let this ship stick around for the rest, as they had to move quick.
Delicious.
Cool story.