Dal'Turim Academy IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

AtlasZeth
Merchant

Re: Dal'Turim Academy IC

#616 Post by AtlasZeth »

(OOC: Woo! I'm back)

Atticus awoke with a start from the state of deep meditation he ws in. What... happened last night? He paused as the events of the previous night came back to him. He had had dinner, and then retired to his room. Nothing out of the ordinary. Hmm... I supposed I should get changed then. He put on his clothes, and went over to where he kept his bandages. After due consideration, he chose what he knew to be the blue one.* Putting that on, he then went out to have breakfast.

(OOC: *They're Braille encoded. Yep.)
Shovels are for holes! Holes are for corpses!

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maddie

#617 Post by FoxBlood »

Malcolm nodded to Yoria and said nothing so to leave it understood. He then looks to Koy and then fruit when he mentioned. "I'll take one you much Koy." Malcolm ate the fruit quite quick and even though he never had much sour foods before he was uneffected the fruits sour taste. "Quite good, but a bit sour for my liking. Thanks anyway." Malcolm then looked over to Jaffar. Malcolm still remembered everything he said him last night. Malcolm walked over quickly after excusing himself from Yoria and Koy, and across from Jaffar. "Good morning Jaffar. You sleep well last night?"
-----------------------
Vazil awoke from bed and prepared herself. Nothing too eventful aside of Malcolm flipping out as usual. She left her room Kitty on top her shoulder and she made her way to the dining hall. On her way she saw her brother where she walked up to him and Matthias. "Morning you two."
Help my city grow! Just click each link to help!
http://maldoon.myminicity.com
http://maldoon.myminicity.com/ind

ThrasherWolf
Master

#618 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Jaffar

The young wolf couldn't believe his ears as a warm and welcoming was replaced over Malcolm's harsh and near-sarcastic tone. He smiled as he stood up and bowed. "Oh! <G..Good Morning Malcolm. I did have a good night's rest, thanks for asking. I...er..I trust you did too?>" Jaffar said, his nervousness slowly melting away. Woah, is it just me or did something happen to Malcolm. Why's he so friendly all of a sudden..., Jaffar thought as he sat back down and ate his scrambled eggs.

"Uhm...have you eaten yet sir?" Jaffar asked him.

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maddie

#619 Post by FoxBlood »

Malcolm smiled at Jaffar thinking it funny seeing him up tight. "Firstly. Calm down. Call me Malcolm, don't worry about me being angry before I worked that frustration out, and don't worry about being up tight I'm not your general. Secondly. I slept very uncomfortably, as I was booted from my bed by Audrey. Though I stayed a complete gentleman about it and helped her into bed rather than being slumped on it, and I took the floor. Thirdly. I don't like eating hardy breakfasts as I stored most my energy though the night and eating would slow me down. Finally. About Verninexus. I wasn't sent there as a criminal. I was born there with a family criminal background. When your sent as a criminal or born innocent in Verninexus, your never allowed to leave. Less there's a lot of money, lot of blood, or a lot of law to get you out. My being here is temporary leave. I'll be forced to go back, success or failure. Now you know what I'm dealing with, and don't worry I'm doing well."
Help my city grow! Just click each link to help!
http://maldoon.myminicity.com
http://maldoon.myminicity.com/ind

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#620 Post by tony1695 »

Yoria leaved the dining area and walked for the well behind the building. She got one of the buckets and poured it over her head, shaking it afterwards to get the water out of her feathers.

That's better.

She looked up when she heard screaming, and this confused her.

Prudence?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#621 Post by Kaptain »

Koy

" Don't mention it Malcolm. "
Koy wandered over towards an open window and sat on the sill, enjoying the breeze while he looked about. The rest of the school was finally waking up, it seemed. Koy had leaned his head against the sill when his ears picked up a scream. It wasn't loud, it sounded muffled actually, but it surprised Koy and he fell out of the window and landed face-up staring at the sky.
Sigh. Another wonderful day.

Drazil

" Ah, there you are Matthias. I have finished translations on one of the scrolls. I'm working on the second now. I should be done shortly. "
Vazil chose that moment to appear.
" Good morning, Sister. I trust you slept well? And you, kitty? "

((OoC: Had forgotten about the scrolls :x))
-¤- "The Art of War" -¤- written by Thallium. Feeling unfulfilled? That's because you haven't read this story yet.
Come play League of Legends with me! Username: Admiral Sparkle

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#622 Post by Nikolai-097 »

Imree

The nobleman woke early. A night in a less than plush palace felt... surprisingly good. At least he didn't have a horde of sevants waiting on him. And despite the questionable sanity of the teachers and thus his safety, the impartial treatment was a great experience. Imree vaguely wondered how long that would last before he got sick of it. He examined his room, glad to have it to himself, he checked his ledger, making sure it hadn't been tampered with. Not a likely occurence, but this habit would die hard. Yawning he went to the cafeteria. He was one of the first. Again, he took a seat away from the others, and had a simple meal to start his day. He ate slowly, watching the others file in and trying to get a feel for them.
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#623 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Valenti walked down a long corridor, scratching his head (Dammit, theres no way that that this place was so long last night, I better go the other way) he thought to himself. He turned around and was about to make his way in the opposite direction when a piercing scream, made louder with the addition of the silence in the hall, made him flinch. Alarmed, he turned his head to the direction of the sound, but the hall was empty, he could hear muffled voices coming from another room, and he made his way up to it eventually he stopped outside the door, head cocked to one side, frozen by indecision (Do I knock? there could be a real problem....but nothings happening now...maybe whoever it was was just surprised by a spider or something...maybe i'll just wait for a sec and see.)

(OOC: decisions, decisions.....)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

furon117
Templar Master

#624 Post by furon117 »

Furon awoke to someone screaming (what the hell?), getting up he donned his leather armor and Axe and exited his room. Looking around he wondered were that scream could have come from. walking through the corridors he spotted a human from his class. Going up to him he decided to ask him if he knew were that scream came from. 'Hello, my name is Furon burner of souls, do you know where that scream that happened earlier came from?"
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#625 Post by y7h65 »

Leo's POV
Leonardo fell out of the tree he was supposed to be using as a lookout point. He shook his head to get the sleepiness out of his head before standing up and dusting himself off. "Tch. must be getting old." Leonardo walked to the dining hall, got an overly large breakfast, and started eating.

(OOC: Placeholder post, sorry. kinda busy.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#626 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Valenti was still pondering what to do when he heard someone approaching, relieved, he turned and recognized the draco from his class, as the draco introduced himself, Valenti had to stop himself from smirking ("Burner of souls"? That doesn't even make sense, wonder who gave him that title?) he thought to himself, his face remaining impassive Good to meet you Furon, I am Valenti Serjson, and the noise, I believe came from in there Valenti motioned to the door he was referring too with his thumb Do you think there is a problem? I've only heard mumbling since, but those rumours of attacks on the school has me suspicious....
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#627 Post by Kaptain »

((OoC: Someones got to do it...))

Koy

Koy leapt lithely to his feet. The scream had startled him into laziness at first, but now he was concerned.
Nobody screams like that... Unless they're in agony or truly frightened... Might as well go look.
Koy walked towards the dormitory the sound had come from. But, he didn't use the door.
If people are in danger, then the window will provide me with the element of surprise.
Koy stood a few feet away from the building, staring at the second story window. He took off with a running start, jumped, and latched on to the window sill. Peeking just over the sill, Koy saw something quite strange. There was the Geomancy teacher... And the combat instructor... and the Pyromancy instructor. The last two were naked.
" ... "
Koy let himself fall from the sill, landing in a strange lump instead of his usual graceful rolling landing. He sat there dazed. Three teachers, two of which were naked, and the other was getting there/had been there.
" Sorry... I thought... Screaming... Hurt... Woman... Buh... "

((OoC: Assuming y'alls room is on 2nd floor. Corrections if necessary please))
-¤- "The Art of War" -¤- written by Thallium. Feeling unfulfilled? That's because you haven't read this story yet.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#628 Post by tony1695 »

Yoria was walking back to her office/quarters when she came across Koy laying on his back by the staff building. He seemed to be muttering to himself, and the first thing that came to her mind was that he had hit his head hard. Why that had happened, she had no idea.

What are you doing?

((This'll be fun to explain away!))
Gentlementlemen

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#629 Post by Kaptain »

Koy

" They're naked. In that room. That one right there. "
Koy pointed weakly towards the window, having all too vivid memories of the instuctors in their 'full glory'.
Koy stood up and started walking back to the dining hall.
" I think I'll... eat. Yeah... That sounds good. I'll go eat. Some food. With clothes on. "

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#630 Post by tony1695 »

Yoria looked up and realised whose room Koy was pointing at.

Oh Gods, Prudence...

She waited until Koy had disappeared before yelling angrily up at her.

I think you should be congratulated, Prudence! You're the first teacher to destroy a student's mind without flinging a rock at them!
Gentlementlemen