Dal'Turim Academy IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

Re: Dal'Turim Academy IC

#601 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Prudence

Prudence stopped skipping as she walked into the dining hall, she held the wine in front of her, she stood near Illyssa. "Okay, everythings taken care of" she smiled, "And we have something to drink courtesy of your husband", she looked down at the bottle, Hmmmm, good year too. "I have some glasses in my office, I could go get them...or...." she looked down, blushing, "We could just go in there and talk..." she said softly, now looking Illyssa in the eyes.
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#602 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Prudence

Prudence walked behind Illyssa, I can't believe she was going along with it. She quickly grabbed her hand as they entered her room, she looked back at Illyssa and smiled, "Have a seat, I'll go grab the glasses" she walked to her desk and unlocked a drawer and taking out two crystal wine glasses. She came back sitting next to Illyssa, "Here", she popped the cork and poured half a glass for each. Prudence took a long sip from her wine, trying to think of something to say, before long the wine began to hit her, God, I'm such a light weight... she giggled a little at that thought. She looked at Illyssa, Wow, she's so gorgeous, I want to kiss those lips so bad.... and before her mind could stop her, she leaned in and kissed Illyssa's cheek softly. She quickly leaned back, blushing and quite embarrassed at her buzzed behavior, "Oh! I'm sorry!... I didn't.... mean... too...."

((Sorry it took so long, I didn't realized Gabe posted :oops: ))
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#603 Post by tony1695 »

The academy wasn't attacked that night. Yoria watched, and then Leonardo watched, all for nothing. The only damage that the academy had suffered was the damage Leo had wreaked himself.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yoria yawned. She remembered why she had hated keeping watch at night now. She was in the dining hall, and an empty plate lay before her, the only sign of her meal the small pool of blood on it.

What a waste of time

((Okay, people, new day! You can either already be in the dining hall, or still in bed waking up.))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#604 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

The morning sun shone brightly through the window in Matthias' room, waking him. He sat up tiredly and slowly got out of bed, stretching and gathering up his belongings. He splashed some cold water from a wash basin on his face, and headed out the window, easily descending the wall with the help of the vines. When Matthias got to the bottom, he looked around, noticing only a few teachers. "Guess class hasn't started yet" he says, and decides to wait for some of his classmates, sitting against the wall.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#605 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Prudence

As she woke, Prudence reminisced the night, she remembered Illyssa's laughter and drunken state, "Oh, we'll be loud", she recalled smiling and winking at Illyssa. Prudence had kissed her, she didn't mean to be so rough, but she couldn't help it. "I've wanted this for so long", she had almost moaned to Illyssa, she remember kissing Illyssa's neck greedily, "We're going to have fun tonight", she had said, but then her thoughts began to fade from the wine kicking in, she slightly remembered removal of clothing and some naughty parts of the night, but other than that it was all a blur. Damn, that was some night..., her head was pounding loudly in her ears, Ohhhhh, note to self: Never drink that "special wine" again. She didn't even open her eyes, she could feel the warm fur next to her, it was a comforting feeling to know that Illyssa had accepted Prudence with such enthusiasm, Ha! enthusiasm is an understatement..., she smiled to herself.

((Hope that was okay :mrgreen: time skipness!))

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maddie

#606 Post by FoxBlood »

Malcolm didn't bother getting up just yet. His body ached all over from his first day here. Even though he was awake he quickly tried to fall asleep again, regardless of both being on the floor and the fact that Audrey still occupied his bed.
Help my city grow! Just click each link to help!
http://maldoon.myminicity.com
http://maldoon.myminicity.com/ind

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#607 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Prudence

Prudence felt Illyssa turn towards her, "Hmmmmmmmmm, good-morning" she cooed as she turned to face Illyssa, wrapping her arm over Illyssa's body. She felt Illyssa's soft fur under her arm, and a slightly longer fur near her hand, she stroked it softly before she realized it was to long to be Illyssa's fur. Hmmm? What's that?, she peeked her head over Illyssa, and saw in horror that she was stroking Gabe's chest, "Oh God!!!", she screamed as she quickly jumped out of the bed, not realized that she was completely naked, she was just disgusted that she had slept in a bed with a man let alone just stroked his chest. Oh my god, what happened last night!!!, she felt tainted.

ThrasherWolf
Master

#608 Post by ThrasherWolf »

(ooc: well I was gonna wait for Kanaka's reply but it's teh second day so I guess I'll go ahead and post..)

Jaffar

The rays of the sun pierced through his bedroom walls and it made Jaffar grimace with his eyes tightly shut for a second, but he slowly got accustomed to the bright morning day and got out of bed. He sleepily folded his sheets like how his mother taught him and made his way to the bathroom to wash up which was so much convenient than going down to the river.

He flicked the water off his fur and dried himself with a towel. He dressed himself in his tribe's clothing and trousers with triangular linings at the side. He did a small prayer to the gods and stepped out of his room, fixating his beads and feathers on his long black hair.

"Kanaka...I wonder..." Jaffar thought aloud as he went back to Kanaka's room. It was still closed. She was probably resting, especially what had happened yesterday. The smell of the perfume lingered around her doorstep. The perfume which she applied covered the burnt smell of her feathers and it helped alot. He heard her gentle breathing while she slept and Jaffar smiled. "Sigh...thank the gods. I'll see you later.." Jaffar whispered as he made his way to the dining hall.

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#609 Post by Kaptain »

Koy was in the dining hall munching happily on a cactus fruit he had brought with him and walking to and fro.
I do hope the chef has some of these. Only two left.
Koy was a morning fox, as was his entire tribe. Hard to sleep in when the sun comes out and bakes you alive. Koy happened to wander towards Yoria and greeted her.
" Good morrow, Master Yoria. "
Koy noticed that she seemed a little 'out of it'.
" Trouble sleeping, Master Yoria? These fruits contain something my clan calls 'kafeen'. It will help you stay alert. I have some if you desire one. "
Koy took another bite out of the fruit, savoring it's sharp, lemonlike taste.

((OoC: Mmmm... Lemony goodness... Also, rather funny throwing Gabe into the Illysa x Prudence situation. I lol'd.))
-¤- "The Art of War" -¤- written by Thallium. Feeling unfulfilled? That's because you haven't read this story yet.
Come play League of Legends with me! Username: Admiral Sparkle

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#610 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Valenti suddenly woke up, aroused by some footsteps outside his room, he listened as they slowly became quieter, until eventually they were gone. With a sigh he lifted himself off the bed and put his feet on the floor, rubbing his eyes as he recollected the previous days events, he groaned as he remembered the conversation with Matthias (Ugh....why did I tell him about my past? I haven't told anyone but my parents that....I hope he has enough common sense not to give away secrets that aren't his...) he sighed again as he got up and walked drudgingly to the washroom.

By the time his washroom routine was complete Valenti's mind had cleared a bit, and he realized that back home he would have been awake an hour ago, he began to worry that class had started without him and he hurridly pulled some fresh clothes out his belongings and put them on distractedly, thinking about what he would say if he was in fact late. As he searched for a shirt he noticed something shiny of the bag, it was his family crest, a severed red hand with the words "never spare nor dispose" circling it (wonder how that got there.....) Valenti thought, trying to remember if he had put it there himself, but he couldn't. He shrugged, deciding it was unimportant and slipped the necklace under his shirt. Deciding that he had everything he exited the room.

Now that he had daylight, he was able to examine his surroundings, and found to his dismay that he didn't know where he was or how he got there. After several seconds of pondering he shook his head Well, standing around here is pointless, I have to hurry, I really don't want to be late on my first day.... he mumbled to himself and started walking quickly, hoping that eventually he'd find someone or something that he recognized.

(OOC: Oh noes! hes lost! :P )
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maddie

#611 Post by FoxBlood »

After a bit of time Malcolm finally rose from sleep. He stretched himself, put on his same clothes from yesterday, and made his way to dining hall. Even though it made him feel antsy Malcolm left behind his cloak, one sword(Yoria still got his other one), and backpack that contained some herbs, a few important papers, and his armor secured to it. Upon entering the dining hall Malcolm saw and went to Yoria. "Excuse me. I believe last night you still held onto my blade. I've come claim." Malcolm was different as he his frustrations had disappeared and he looked, acted, and spoke like the friendlier Anima that just entered the academy.
Help my city grow! Just click each link to help!
http://maldoon.myminicity.com
http://maldoon.myminicity.com/ind

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#612 Post by tony1695 »

Thank you, but no.

Yoria looked at Koy, her eyes a little unfocused.

It doesn't do well for my kind to eat fruit.

She then turned to Malcolm, not exactly happy.

Find me just before classes start.

((She's a bird of prey. Fruit isn't a part of their diet.))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#613 Post by Kaptain »

Koy

" My kind don't eat fruit either. Except this one. It's like a meaty plant. But, I understand. "
Koy noted Malcolm's less brusque demeanor. He seemed less... Malcolm. Even Koy's wind sense felt something different about Malcolm, he didn't seem as angry as before. Less angry or not, Koy didn't exactly want to talk to him. But to ignore him would be rude.
" Malcolm, would you like one? They're great in the morning, they wake you up quite nicely. "
Koy took another bite and produced a whole fruit from his belt pouch he put on this morning.
" Bright-eye apples. Good stuff. "

((OoC : Mmmm... It's called an apple, but they're like prickly pears from cacti. Really does work as a meat substitute. Lots of fiber too. All with a lemony flavor :D))

Drazil

Blinking the sleep out of his eyes, Drazil rolled slowly off the bed and looked out the window. The birds were chirping, the flowers were blooming, and students were heading towards the dining hall. Drazil preformed his morning tribulations and dressed himself. He got a small duck meal from the mess hall, but went back outside to eat in the open air. He ate slowly, occasionally staring at a flower for minutes on end.
Another beautiful day. I hope Vazil doesn't manage to change that.
-¤- "The Art of War" -¤- written by Thallium. Feeling unfulfilled? That's because you haven't read this story yet.
Come play League of Legends with me! Username: Admiral Sparkle

ThrasherWolf
Master

#614 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Jaffar

Jaffar stepped into the dining hall for breakfast and felt hungry. He went up to the guy behind the counter and after some thought of what he wanted to have, he got a plate of scrambled eggs, fried sausages and fried tomatoes. It looked great, and he would come back to get a plate to Kanaka's room just in case she didn't wake up yet. "Hmmm, I wonder how she's holding up. I hope she's alright.." Jaffar thought as he scouted for a place to sit and consume his meal.

He found an empty seat and proceeded but soon caught sight of Malcolm in the dining hall. He suddenly froze and avoided eye contact with him. "Oh gods...I don't think he's happy to see me here, especially after what I said to him yesterday..." Jaffar thought and frantically made his way to his seat. He sat down and began munching away at his meal nervously.

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#615 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Matthias woke again. He stood up and looked around, noticing a few more students heading towards the dining hall. Thinking it would be a good place to start the day off, he heads there as well. Before he can get inside though, Matthias spots Drazil sitting beneath a tree. "Oh, Drazil! Good morning." He says and sits down next to the Dracos. "I was just wondering, have you been able to work on translating those medical scrolls at all?" Matthias asks, not trying to sound rude, but trying to emphasize the urgency of the situation at the same time.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar