Dal'Turim Academy IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

Re: Dal'Turim Academy IC

#586 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Valenti waved to Matthias and Kaarli and drudged to the tree where he had left his belongings, he bent down to pick them up, his hair falling over his face as he did so, but he took no notice of it. It was fairly dark at this point, and he tried to make a flame in his hand as he walked through the hall, but, after the strenuous activities of today, he could only hold it for half a minute before he couldn't concentrate any longer and it flickered into non-existence, after a small while of wandering around he found a spare room. He dumped his things on the floor, took of his shirt and fell onto the bed, too tired to even cover himself with the bedspread.

(OOC: btw this is pretty close to what I imagined valenti to look like, 'cept with dark-brown hair and hazel eyes and a non-goofy outfit :P )
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

ThrasherWolf
Master

#587 Post by ThrasherWolf »

TheNewGirl wrote:
Kanaka Fleetwing:

She smiles and offers a hand to Jaffar. "To the dorms?"

(so so SO sorry for being gone for such a ridiculously long time >.<;;;;)
Jaffar

"Of course Milady." Jaffar said, blushing as his hand slid into hers and gripped it. He ruffled the fur at the back of his head and pretended to ruffle the feathers and beads tied to the side of his ears, taking in a deep breath and exhaling. He totally forgot about being lost among the dorms for a minute. He remembered where his dorm room was and proceeded with Kanaka to his room.

"Hey Kanaka, I don't now...maybe...would you like to have dinner or some beverages with me sometime?" Jaffar asked, facing her as they both reached the front of his room.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#588 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kanaka Fleetwing:

It was strange, walking around with patches of feathers missing. As she walks, the sensation of air against her bare skin surprises her. However, she can also feel the heat of Jaffar's nearness; a very pleasant sensation. They arrive at the doors and she smiles at him. "I would love to, Jaffar. I hope you sleep well. Skies bless, and I shall see you in the morning." she squeezes his hand in hers.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

ThrasherWolf
Master

#589 Post by ThrasherWolf »

Jaffar

Jaffar smiles and then holds her two hands. He closes his eyes and leans in his forehead forward to gently press against hers, something his tribe did when they wished each other good night. He looked back at her and smiled. "<Goodnight, Milady> May the Gods watch over you in your slumber." Jaffar said, gently stroking her cheek and entering his room.

He washed up and got into bed, pulling the sheets over his body and letting sleep overwhelm his exhausted being.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#590 Post by Lief »

Audrey had only picked at her steak, even though she was hungry. She set down her fork and stood up, deciding to follow the people who were leaving the dining hall, there was a good chance they were heading towards the dorms. She continues following the people until they enter the dorm building, then she branches off and sets about finding a hopefully empty room. Upon finding one that she thought was empty, she promptly plopped down on the bed and proceeded to pass out.

((OOC: It's up to you all if she wandered into a not-so-empty room or not. Also, how has no one mentioned the fact the RP is on page 69?))

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maddie

#591 Post by FoxBlood »

Malcolm's ears twitched while he lazily laid on his bed, but didn't respond. He did though when he felt a plop next to him. When he looked over it was Audrey. This sort of annoyed him as he got, but before he woke her up. Remembered what Jaffar told him. Malcolm wanted to shout again, but didn't. Malcolm realised that he was indeed a jerk who needed an attitude adjustment and he didn't do no crime in his lifetime. He just acted guilty for nothing is all. "Maybe that's the strength I was searching for. I should probably accept the teachers proposal on training." Malcolm's heart calmed and became soothing as he smiled, but soon he grew tired and was ready for sleep. Though for now he decided to let Audrey take his bed. He carefully lifted her and set her between his bedsheets. He managed off her clothes(not her underwear), discreetly of course, laid some of his less torn shirt and pants out, not wanting to rummage through her stuff, and laid a bed for himself consisting of his small backpack.
Help my city grow! Just click each link to help!
http://maldoon.myminicity.com
http://maldoon.myminicity.com/ind

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#592 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Prudence

Prudence couldn't take her eyes off Illyssa as she unbuttoned her shirt slightly. Oh god, oh god.... she realized she was staring, trying to take her eyes off of Illyssa she looked at Drazil, Heh, it..... is, hot. she smiled but she knew she sounded like an idiot. "Iiiiii gotta go wake Yoria" she said quickly and began to wake away quickly, "I'll be right back" she said to Illyssa not looking back, not wanting to show her blushing. She walked past Gabe's office, and noticed a bottle of wine with a note for Illyssa on it, and a warning for students to not take it, "Hmmmmm, Thanks Gabe" she grabbed the bottle and continued to Yoria's office. She knocked on the door waiting for Yoria to answer, she didn't like entering peoples rooms without their permission.
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#593 Post by Kaptain »

Drazil

" Fascinating. "
Prudence seemed a little flustered. She made a rather objective comment, Drazil felt quite comfortable, then left to wake Yoria.
" Ma'am, as much as I would like to talk about the spider, I grow tired and I think the Pyromancress desires to be alone with you. Good night and earth's blessings ma'am. "
Drazil followed the other students to the dorms, picking a fragrant flower along the way, and appropriated a room. It took a little while. Most rooms had smaller beds for the other races, but Drazil eventually found one which could accommodate a draco. He removed his pouches and other containers and set them near the window. He laid down, carefully folding his wings, and fell asleep within minutes.

((OoC: Bow Chika Bow Wow))
-¤- "The Art of War" -¤- written by Thallium. Feeling unfulfilled? That's because you haven't read this story yet.
Come play League of Legends with me! Username: Admiral Sparkle

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#594 Post by tony1695 »

Yoria woke up with a start, the knocking surprising her. It took her a moment to remember where she was, and untangle herself from her dream.

What?

She opened the door, and saw Prudence standing there, looking very happy while holding a bottle of wine.

Are you drunk?

((I suggest you get Bob out of there, unless you want to make him VERY happy.))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#595 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Prudence

"Are you drunk?" Yoria asked, "Oh! no, not at all. I'm just very happy at the moment" she said with a huge grin on her face, "You told me to come wake you when it got dark, its dark" she chimed. "If you'll excuse me.... I have a date!" she gestured the wine and let out a giggle. She promptly turned around and skipped down the hall back to Illyssa, "Goodnight Yoria."

((Don't worry, this will be going down in privacy.... or will it? :wink: ))
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#596 Post by tony1695 »

Goodnight, Prudence.

Yoria picked up her staff, and made her way to the tree from which she'd been spying on the students that morning.

I hope it's not with a student, those never end well...

She closed her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them they were green. She held out her staff and four owls alighted on it.

I want you to keep an eye on all the exits to the academy. Let me know if anything out of the ordinary happens.

The owls disappeared into the night, and Yoria jumped up into the tree, relaxing a bit.
Gentlementlemen

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#597 Post by y7h65 »

Leo's POV
Leonardo was perched on a branch above Yoria and he swung down, an extremely quiet ringing noise could be heard by those extremely close by as he moved. "So. Any clue what we're looking for." Leonardo pulled a sword from it's sheath on his back. "Well. It's been a while since I had a chance to break out the real weapons instead of those blunt edged ones you forced me to carry after death #26."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#598 Post by tony1695 »

Yoria was a little surprised, but had learnt from her time as a mercenary not to show it.

Well, I'd rather you didn't carry weapons at all. But it was the only way to get you to compromise.

Yoria perched herself on the branch using one foot, and looked up into the sky.

And no, I don't know. The damage isn't Geomantic or Pyromantic in nature. It's possible to fling something with enough force with Aeromancy, but getting rid of it afterwards... And I doubt Druidism, there aren't enough large beasts for that kind of thing. What do you think?
Gentlementlemen

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#599 Post by y7h65 »

Leo's POV
Leonardo thought about the question for a few seconds. "I don't know exactly. But we never know, maybe the attackers well show themselves today." He jumped a few branches up, landing just out of Yoria's visual range, but still within hearing distance. "And if they do show up, may whoever they pray to have mercy on them. Because I shall not give them that much."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#600 Post by tony1695 »

Neither will I.

Yoria sat down on a branch, looking up at the sky. She wasn't built for night-duty, but the owls would more than make up for it.

((Guys, I'm gonna timeskip to tomorrow morning after we find out how things go down between Prudence and Ilyssa.))
Gentlementlemen