Dal'Turim Academy IC (DEAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Dal'Turim Academy IC

#631 Post by Kaptain »

Koy

Even the voice in Koy's head was stunned. Koy walked out of focus toward the dining hall. He relied on his wind sense to navigate. While he could see, he was in a daze, an only his wind sense was accurate at this point since it was connected to him magically instead of biologically. He grabbed a small plate of bacon and laid his head on the table next to it. He wa staring into the distance, vaguely hearing Yoria's shouts. He didn't even pay attention to where he sat. He was breathing in the scent of the bacon in an effort to drive the image of the naked teachers from his mind.

((OoC: Alright, if you want Koy to sit by you and tell you what's wrong, go ahead :p I not, he'll just sniff bacon.))
-¤- "The Art of War" -¤- written by Thallium. Feeling unfulfilled? That's because you haven't read this story yet.
Come play League of Legends with me! Username: Admiral Sparkle

furon117
Templar Master

#632 Post by furon117 »

"Normally I'd say we should knock but if the rumors are true then I think it's best to go in unanounced". Grabing the door knob he twisted it slightly and slowly to see if the room was locked. "Doors locked, should I do the honors or do you want to?"
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#633 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Valenti had put his ear to the door while Furon was talking Yep. Definitely heard a "thump", thats enough for me, i'll do it, you get ready. Valenti said with feigned confidence, not wanting to look weak in front of the draco. Valenti backed up a few feet from the door and looked for a place to kick, he chose just under the doornob, where he thought the lock was, and got into position. He took a few seconds to prepare and side-kicked the area he had chosen as hard as he could. The area around the lock splintered, but otherwise remained intact, he glanced at Furon Tough door.... he mumbled, embarrassed, he quickly got back into position and kicked again, this time the door gave way and flew wide open.

Valenti but both his feat on the ground again and prepared a small ball of flame in his right hand, he drew it back in preparation to throw it, but as quickly as the flame had flickered into existence, it disappeared as he stared at the room and its occupants. He stood frozen, hand still raised above his head as his mind tried to comprehend what he was seeing, suddenly understanding and relief washed through him, he put his hand down slowly Heh....aha......ahahahahahahahahahaha! the hilarity of the grievous misunderstanding that had occurred was too much for Valenti and he fell backwards into a seated position and started to laugh harder than he had in months.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

furon117
Templar Master

#634 Post by furon117 »

Grabing the handle of his axe he prepared for whatever was on the other side. Smiling as the human failed his first attempt to knock he gripped the handle of his Axe. As the door flew open he started to form words but they just died in his throat, he stood frozen, staring at what was in front of him a few seconds. Standing up straight he put his hands behind his back and began walking to his left, his composure only lasted two steps before he fell to the floor gasping for air from how hard he was laughing.
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr