Operation Werewolf (RP IC, Sign Ups Still Open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Basitin warrior
Council Member

Re: Operation Werewolf (RP IC, Sign Ups Still Open)

#31 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ryan had helped out with burying the bodies out in the forest for a few hours but then he took a break to get something to eat. He had walked back to the village to escape the smell of death. He had been sitting at a little table infront of a bakery where he had found some fresh bread and watched Harper and some brit talking. It didn't look like either one was very happy. When Harper walked away he went ahead and said, "What's wrong Brit you miss tea time or something?
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

Lorenzo
Master

#32 Post by Lorenzo »

Ian when to check on the corpses something wasn't right even though they were killed by monsters they.. had a feel of evil to them he obsevered the burial and he walked off back to his barracks. "The next town is over 30 miles away no way would the nazi's hide there." he thought to himself. "To house a lab you would need a large source of electricity and a place to hide it." when he got to the barracks he got out a map and checked for anything. "this castle would be good but it's so hard to get to. These caves run very deep... Ahh forget it im overworring myself."
"Put the villager down. Put it down!" * screaming "good dragon."

Lorenzo
Master

#33 Post by Lorenzo »

Night was falling. Ian stayed in his bunk but he kept his gun near him. he felt uneasy but he knew it was nothing this new ammo was a bit strange the moon rose up over the horizon and all syncronised many wolf howls were to be heard "hmmmm this is weird I'd better inform the Corpral. Nah he should have heard it." "If any werewolves attack I'm sure gonna give them hell." the soldier next to him said "Now why would they attack us huh? this village might have just been a testing ground or something."HOOOOOWWWWWLLLL" On second thought I'd better warn him. even though it could be stating the obvious." Ian ran outside the schoolroom he had bunked in and went out into the square "Corpral Harper where are you?"

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#34 Post by Lief »

Mark nodded. "It'll have to wait, then." At the remark about his smell, he simply laughed. "I don't doubt it." He started to walk off, he needed to debrief his squad.

As night fell, Mark felt the need to go on watch again. He spotted Ian near the town square and headed over that way. "Pretty sure Harper's in the command tent, over that way." He pointed North, towards the jewelery shop.

((OOC: Hope you don't mind me placing your character, Kevin.))

darktimes
Grand Templar

#35 Post by darktimes »

jesus christ, Joe couldn't believe harper gave in, he sighs heavily, and finishes scratching "PIMP" into the side of the magazine full of silver bullets. he's in town, sitting in a small cafè in the town square near the command tent, opposite the bakery. what the hell is that guys idea? did he seriously think the silver in the store would be enough for everyone? it wouldn't be enough for HIS loudout, twenty bullets in a magazine times ten, and now he's only got one magazine of silver bullets. most only got 1 garand strip, 8 bullets. this didn't reassure most people of the command chain either. Joe included.

not that Joe actually believes this [censored]. he came to fight a war, to liberate france and kill germans, not go on a bogey hunt after "werewolves". HA! sure, and Marks probably a vampire, and Ian, that medic guy that gave him aspirin a few hours back is a shape shifting leprechaun, and all Nazis turn into golden shiny Unicorns every odd numbered day. sure, totally. and you can only kill a specific thing at a specific time with a specific bullet. oh no, a rifle round in the skull, popped eyes and smashed brain and bone splinters wedged into the mess isn't enough, he stands back up and magically repairs everything, and then goes around La-lala-la, as if nothing happened. oh and Joe's grandmother was a mutanthamsterwalrus!

how the hell did they let such a nutcase into the army, and such a high rank? Harpers ten times more competent... probably because of money or good family. ugh.
Joe cracked a smile at the silliness of his ideas, but then the howls started, and he reached for his rifle. nearby soldiers did too, paranoid(ed) by the silver bullets.
This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#36 Post by mullac »

Alan turned to face the new comeer, "Very funny yank but thats not whats troubling me whats troubling me is...", He was cut off by the howls. Chills ran up his spine and the hair on the back of his neck stood on end. He blinked and pionted upwards as if pointing out the sound. "Thats whats worrying me." He chamerd a round on his bren gun with a metalic click, "Time go get ready i think." He didn't know how long they would have but had the impression that makeing sliver weaponry was out of the qestion due to a time limit.
He who wanders....in and out of here every 6 months or so 8)

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#37 Post by Donnellson86 »

Robert(Human)

Robert was standing again in the forest facing the huge monster. He was suddenly wrestling the beast on the ground. He was then feeling a severe pain. He looked down at his arm. The creature was biting him but there was no blood spewing out. Instead, it was fur?!. He sat up screaming. His eyes opened to the same sight that he had in his dream, his arm sprouting fur. It felt like he was on fire. His arm bulged and nearly burst. Soon the sensations moved into his chest. He managed to say through the pain, "{Help!}" His voice then faltered and became a howl. His face began to crack and he could feel it distort. The pain and his rational mind stopped.

A pair of soldiers came in and were so shocked they stood frozen in place. Robert bounded out of the door. He moved at an inhuman speed despite his severe injury. He then disappeared into the forest.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#38 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ryan sat frozen for a second listening to the howls coming from the forest. He stood up and walked over to the British guy (Alan) while he checked his gun. Once he got closer he said in a whisper, "I don't know what exactly is going on here but if your serious about this silver [censored] than we're in some trouble." He was cut off by louder howls. By now he had shifted to battle mode and was mentally preparing himself for whatever was about to happen. He grabbed the cross that hung around his neck and kissed it then continued, "Names Ryan by the way. So Brit, how many do you count?"
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

darktimes
Grand Templar

#39 Post by darktimes »

Joe joins in with two other soldiers (Ryan and Alan), and takes point on their back. "I'll cover your back guys... I don't like this."
and that's something coming from a guy that has been in two battles already and carries a full automatic BAR rifle. he jumps a bit as a howl is heard from the insides of one of the houses, some soldiers run in, and something animal, fuzzy and fast ran out, really fast, too fast to be normal. before Joe could muster his courage and aim it was already gone into the forest.
the other howls closed in on them, they were surrounded.
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Slays king, ruins town,

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#40 Post by mullac »

Alan watched the beast run into the forest and listened to the howls, "There must be at least 3 around" He looked at the other two soldier who's expressions had changed vastly, he then looked at the other me who had start to gather around them. "Without silver bullets or blades we can't kill them, but it you aim for the head you might be able to damage some of their sensory organs". He looked back to the forest and listen to the howls still closing in on them. He paused and thought for a moment before turning back to the men, "Who can work with metal, melting, casting that sort of stuff?". Three men raised there hands, "Ok some here". He motioned for them to come forward and they did. He open his magazine and took out a bullet, "Here what i want you to do. I want you to take the projectile end of the bullets out of the casings and fill them with sliver. This will gives us a weapon to use and is effective so we can arm more men. Now go melt down all the sliver in the store and get to work, As soon as you finish several bullets shout for one of the men to hand them out and keep doing this. The rest of give some rounds or a mag to them." There was a flurry of activity as men handed over mags to the three men before they hurried off to the jewellers just behind them. "We hold out here, try not to bunch up and try not to get separated. Aim for the head and not the body. When you get your sliver ammunition do not wast it, only shoot if you can hit and you can hit them anywhere in to body with those rounds". The men started to spread out slightly and he turned back to the other two and said in a much lower voice, "I doubt they will get the furnace hot enough let alone make bullets by the time those things attack."

((btw Anyone can control the soldier in the jewellers if they want))

Lorenzo
Master

#41 Post by Lorenzo »

Ian fired a few rounds at one of the beasts when he got it's attention he relised he forgot the silver bullets " Oh [censored]" and he ran back to the jewlers " sceaming "Get me some M1 bullets ready!"
The werewolf seemed to have lost attention with him when he reached the jewler's building, and had disapeared.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#42 Post by Lief »

Mark grinned and walked over to where the three were grouped together. (Alan, Joe and Ryan.) "Couldn't have said it better myself, Brit." He loaded the 8-round En Bloc clip into his Garand and waited, it would be hard to get a good shot on them with their speed. "I sure hope you three know how to shoot!" He let the Garand hang in front of him, and instead pulled out his Trench Gun and waited as the howls got closer and closer.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#43 Post by y7h65 »

John's POV
John walked into the city, all around him were signs of war and destructions. To the untrained eye, it would seem like the everyday battlefield. However, John's eye was far from untrained. John spotted traces of werewolves acting in the area, paw prints, feces, and claw marks. They were all consistent with werewolves, despite the Axis and Ally claims that it was merely the act of oversized wolves. The Church knew better. John made it to the church on the hill and took out the shotgun, loading silver slugs, as he waited for his partner. In the distance, howls were head. When the night fell, so shall the unholy beasts.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

darktimes
Grand Templar

#44 Post by darktimes »

Joe slams a 20 round Magazine into his rifle and steadies it at his shoulder. it was heavier than the M1s of the others, but at the moment he's thankful for the additional firepower the full automatic Machine gun brings.

"guys, forget the [censored] silver! damn superstition, whatever those things are, even if they're regenerating, they won't survive a shot in the head, or a full clip in the chest!"
Joe goes in a wide stance and aims down the east road, one of the three in the T-junction that is the village center.
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Slays king, ruins town,

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#45 Post by mullac »

Alan let out a short laugh, "You ignorant fool, they will survival and will just be more pissed off." As Alan and the other waited outside listing to the blood curdling howls the men in the jewellery store were frantically heating the furnace and throwing all manner of sliver objects into the pot. several other men had been drafted into help, as some gather the sliver other set about taking the ammunition of the mags and pulling them apart. One of the three chosen men was carefully drilling holes into these rounds with extreme care. Once the furnace was hot enough the one of the other set about pouring the sliver in and the other would cool it in water before smoothing the round so it wouldn't jam. It was then passed on to another soldier who you dry the rounds and put them back to get and place them in there mags. This process carried on and men ran outside handing out bullets still old hand full’s of odd ammunition at a time, they were still a way from handing out full mags.