Operation Werewolf (RP IC, Sign Ups Still Open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

kevin
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

Operation Werewolf (RP IC, Sign Ups Still Open)

#1 Post by kevin »

Here's the IC for the Operation Werewolf RP with simple rules as follows: No GMing someone elses character, characters are to be realistic not super soldiers, please give clear detailed posts, werewolf characters are not to be naked (as in just torn clothes or something along those lines, and German soldier werewolves still have their uniforms on, just torn up a bit), and stay true to character.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a crisp day in October of 1944, Allied forces rolled across France with seemingly little trouble from the German forces in the area. In the months after D day Allied forces have constantly rolled up German defenses, leading to desperation on the part of the German forces. Today, a detatchment of Allied troops are coming into a small French village far south of Paris, where they meet no Germans. The village is quiet, empty, and with no signs of a fight of any kind. Maps say at least 200 people should be in the village, but there is no one. Albert Harper, with his squad, wonder to the woods outside the village, an area not yet taken, to claim the area. It is there that they find mutilated bodies of some 50 villagers, all seeming to have been killed by large animals while fleeing from town. The dead are buried and it is simply filed as an animal attack on fleeing refugees, but the truth about the attack was about to make itself appearent soon.
My 2K fan fic story ---> The Adoptive Father: Chapter 11 Part 2 now up
Head over and give it a read if you would be so kind, any comment is appreciated.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

Re: Operation Werewolf (RP IC, Sign Ups Still Open)

#2 Post by Donnellson86 »

Robert(Human)

Robert awoke with a start. He quickly realized it was a mistake to move so fast as pain lanced up his left arm. He looked down and realized why. There was a huge gash on his upper arm. His clothes were torn and he was covered in blood. He gingerly got to his feet and looked around. He found himself in the woods near his target. He checked the area and saw a prone form nearby. He moved closer and realized it was a dead soldier, probably a Nazi. He wracked his mind trying to remember the night before and what happened to his friends, Henri and Jean. He cradled his wounded arm and walked a short distance before he spotted the remains of his friends, what was left of them anyways. He thought about what had happened but couldn't think clearly, the pain was just too great. He suddenly heard a sound behind him, voices. They weren't speaking French nor was it German. He realized with a jolt that they were speaking English. He decided to try to get some help and ran towards the sound of the voices.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#3 Post by Lief »

"Ahh, poor [censored]." Although Mark knew what had happened to them, he decided not to tell his fellow soldiers. It wouldn't do them any good, and why would they believe him? They'd probably put him up for a psych evaluation, and then send him home or something with an "unfit for duty" label. At the next rest he'd have to try and scrounge up some silver bullets, he knew some guys carried them and/or used them, for good luck, even though it was against Army regulation. He started walking away, back towards the village, before hearing leaves crunching. The smell of blood caught in his nostrils again, fresh, still alive, and coming their way. He spun on his heel and pulled up his Garand, scanning the forest through the simple 3X scope. "Come on out, and surrender." He said, bluntly, and loud enough the man should be able to hear him.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Donnellson86 »

Robert(Human)

Robert had barely gotten within shouting distance when he heard one of them call out. He didn't understand much English. Once he was clear of the treeline he immediately spotted one of the soldiers pointing a gun at him. He didn't care because he could instantly tell they were Allies. He took a few more staggered steps and said, {"Thank God!"} The damage done to his body finally caught up with him and he collapsed.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

Lorenzo
Master

#5 Post by Lorenzo »

Ian(human)
After the first scouting of the town the reinforces arrived, along with Ian who had got orders to deal to any casualties from the attack, but when they arrived there were no gunshots or cheers of victory. Just eerie silence. As the trucks pulled into the town square Ian jumped off and when to find an officer to see what was going on then he saw a soldier walking back with a frenchmen "What's the big idea? Command said there would be a large firefight here. Where is the firefight?"
"Put the villager down. Put it down!" * screaming "good dragon."

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#6 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ryan(human)
Ryan looked around but all he saw was absolute darkness. Then when he turned around he saw his brother laying on the ground with blood gushing out of two bullet holes in his chest. Ryan knelt down beside him and looked on helplessly as his brother died infront of him. His brother lifted his head and whispered, "they're coming." Then Ryan looked behind him only to see a giant wolf staring at him inches from his face. Suddenly it lunged at him. Ryan snapped out of his nightmare and looking around realized he was still on a truck heading towards his new squad. The truck he was on had 7 other men but they seemed like they were fresh from basic. He still didn't like having to join a new squad but since his old squad was either all dead or wounded he had little choice. One of the other men said with a New York accent, "Bad dream sleeping beauty? You've been asleep since we left Paris. Hey driver, if we don't get there soon I'm gonna need a pit stop." Some of the men chuckled while the driver snapped back obviously annoyed, "We're here so shut up already. You're Corperal Harper's problem now. Ryan along with the rest of the men jumped out of the truck but instead of seeing a ruined village and dead germans all they saw was a ghost town and lots of confused people.
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

darktimes
Grand Templar

#7 Post by darktimes »

"bluaaghh"

Joe had fought his turmoiling bowels the moment he smelled the stench of the corpses, and now that he sees them, mutilated, torn, ripped and eaten, piled up. he lost the fight and emptied his stomach, bending over in a strain. unfortunately, a torn off hand lies just a yard away from his breakfast.
"bluaaaaghhh"
it feels like he pukes his organs out, his lungs scream for air and the smell of rot, blood and half digested food stings in his nose.
thankfully eventually there's nothing left to throw out, and he stops, gasping for air, choking at the stench and sour acidic bite in his throat.
he stretches out again, careful, his eyes red and watery. someone hands him a dirty towel, sympathy in his eyes.
he cleans his mouth and eyes, then throws the towel onto the forest ground. it was taken from one of the empty houses back at the village anyway.
he looks at the corpses again.. piled up, mutilated, ripped apart, partly eaten..

Click.

Piled up. No. that's wrong. no animals pile corpses up, never. or leave that many. or kill that many. ever. somethings wrong. he has to tell somebody. Joe walks up to corporal harper. he doesn't raise his voice. ignores the others taking in a frenchman. "sir. they're piled up sir."
This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

kevin
Grand Templar

#8 Post by kevin »

Harper had been talking to a friend when Joe walked up and when he told him the obvious fact that the bodies were piled up, he simply asked What's that gotta do with anything?
Head over and give it a read if you would be so kind, any comment is appreciated.

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by mullac »

As Alan sat on a door step dreading this mission slightly after seeing the bodys of the viligers, he had recognised the signature handy work the second he clapped eyes in the corpses. He remember the last time he had come up against one and the narrow escape. He looked over at the other that were there, he hoped they knew what there were getting into or this would get real scary real quick for them. He knew how to kill one but he would have to get in arms reach of one to do so, he hope that some of the men might have a diffrent techenque that might not involve such a risk. He stood up and picked up his Bren gun, he rememberd the name of the man in charge and set off looking for him. It barely took anytime for him to fine the corperal. "Corperal Harper I presume..." he said in his british accent, "The names Staff Sargeant Alan Hall". He held out his hand for a hand sake and said in a lower voice "I do hope you relise what we up against chap," his voice had a grim undertone in it.
He who wanders....in and out of here every 6 months or so 8)

kevin
Grand Templar

#10 Post by kevin »

Albert shook Alan's hand saying That's right, I'm corperal Harper, nice to meet you staff sergeant. After letting go of Alan's hand Albert asked curiously And just what do you mean if I realize what we're up against? This ain't nuttin' but some poor souls killed by some wild animals.

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by mullac »

Alan cuckled loudly "Wild animals..", He shood his head. "No my freind those were not wild animals that killed these villagers. No normal animal in world could inflict such wounds, but i have seen these wound before and what causes them." He paused for a moment, "you every heard the roumers about the werewolve's...we it ain't a roumer its ture. I have seen thses creatures with my own eyes, I see what they can do. Visious savage beasts, that can tear a man limb from limb, their speed and agility far exceds our own. They change between human and wolf form, now there is only a few ways to kill one. Silver...", he pulled out his dagger and held it infrom of him. "for some reason they can't stand it, its the easyest way to kill them unless you have a tank or arterilly." He looed around again putting away the dagger, "Now there is at least one maybe more around this town and i don't know about you but I forgot my silver bullets". He would take a guess that the corperal might walk away calling him crazy.

kevin
Grand Templar

#12 Post by kevin »

At the word "werewolves", Albert gave Alan an odd look. He couldn't help think Who's this Brit trying to fool? Is he wantin' to be sent home labeled as a nut? When Albert finished talking Albert told him No sir, I didn't bring no silver bullets, cause we're here to fight the Gerrys, not fantasy monsters used to scare kids. Now I suggest you get your head checked out, sir, before you get sent home on charges of mental illness.

(OCC: Gerrys is pronounced "Jerrys", it's a nick name for Germans, one of many)

kevin
Grand Templar

#13 Post by kevin »

Albert rubbed his fore head a bit in frustration before saying Look, both of you, I'll not be having talk of werewolves around here. They're nothing but stories that don't need to be told and I ain't gonna hear'em.

(OCC: The accent is okay Gabe)

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by mullac »

Alan sighed "Bloody typicy, Well belive it or not my friend I'm not a nutter. Alought the higher ranking officers have had half the surviving member of my team taken to mental hospitals. Sevral went mad and hung them selfs. Poor [censored]". He looked back up at the corporal. "Anyway yank I'll show you something to help you belive" He rolled up his sleve to revile a large slashing scar across his upper arm. "And if you still don't belive us its a full mood tonight lets see if your still as cocky then." He then straightend his back and stood a bit taller "Just becasue you have't seen it dosen't mean it don't exist. So if i were you i'd listen or there won't anything left to send back to you mother in the morning."

kevin
Grand Templar

#15 Post by kevin »

Albert gives a steely look at both Gavriel and Alan. He looks at Gavriel and says You're dismissed, private. I'll hear no more talk outta you or I'll have you sent to an asylum. He then turned to Alan and said I can't order you to do anything, but I can tell you I'll report you too. That scar was bad and it looked like it hurt like hell when you got it, but I refuse to listen to such none sense.