Operation Werewolf (RP IC, Sign Ups Still Open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Azulu
Grand Templar

Re: Operation Werewolf (RP IC, Sign Ups Still Open)

#76 Post by Azulu »

Mary tilted her head to one side. "Uhuh... Sure you do." She looked around again. "Wow... you had a pretty hard fight here, I see..." Her eyes rested on the dead bodies, making her sit up more straight. Her breath got more regular. "I'm Mary by the way... Mary June. I was held captive below the ground, not far from here..." She told Albert, before she tried to stand up, wobbling on her legs. She wiped off some dirt and filth with her hand, then pulled her baseball cap down again. It almost seemed like it was a tad too small for her head.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#77 Post by Donnellson86 »

Robert (Werewolf)

Robert growled at the sudden appearance of the new person. He kept his back to the soldier he had saved but was now focusing most of his attention on the newcomer. He took a couple of steps to the side and spotted the glint of something. He didn't know what it was and his curiosity was drawn to this new thing. He stood with his head cocked to one side trying to get a better look at the glinting item.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

kevin
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#78 Post by kevin »

Albert tipped his helmet to Mary and said Pleasure to meet you ma'am, the name's Albert Harper. With their commander dead, along with the majority of them, the few werewolves left decided to high tail it out of there. Which is fortunate for the troops, since the supply of silver bullets by the is point was virtually out. In all, some 150 men were dead or wounded, with 26 of the original 30 werewolves dead. Night still had a couple hours left, so many soldiers opted to get some sleep. Albert instead was trying to help gather wounded men from the woods and village.
My 2K fan fic story ---> The Adoptive Father: Chapter 11 Part 2 now up
Head over and give it a read if you would be so kind, any comment is appreciated.

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#79 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ryan had decided to stay awake and help out. After about 30 minutes all of the wounded had been taken to a makeshift hospital in the village so now all they had to do is gather up what was left of the dead. He had taken a brake and was sitting down on a chair near the edge of town checking himself. He had pulled out a few pieces of glass from his arm and kept wipping the blood off of his forehead. Earlier a medic wanted to help but he hadn't let him. He leaned back and said out loud to himself, "Damn what a night. Well [censored] I better go find someone to stitch up this cut."
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#80 Post by mullac »

Once the werewolfs had feld, Alan had help move the wounded to the field hospital that had been set up. He was supporting a Private who had sever injuries to his lower left leg and was unable to walk on his own. As they man there way up the street along with the rest of the walking wounded Alan saw The corpral he had had words with earlyer. As he passes him he said in a low voice, "I'm not so crazy now, am I". His vioce had a hint of discust in it. He didn't stop but kept walking with the man to the hospital up the road.
He who wanders....in and out of here every 6 months or so 8)

RajinGeki
Council Member

#81 Post by RajinGeki »

Ulrich Bergmann [Human]

Ulrich looked upon the seen of carnage from the 5x scope on his Kar southeast of the village. God he hoped his brother Wolfgang wasn't part of this. Being dragged into this god forsaken war wasn't his idea. As if taken along with his brother from the family farm wasn't bad enough he heard of what the [censored] were doing to the jews. Now he hoped he could just get Wolfgang out of this nightmare alive. Though it wasn't going to be easy with the Allies here. Ulrich had taken care to leave the unit he was asigned to and kill any other of his own country men that got in the way. He thought back to the dark memories of sliting their throats, but he didn't care just aslong as Wolfgang was saved from these fascist [censored]. The only thing now was to hope that his english was good enough, and the fact he dropped his Nazi uniform into a fire. By the end of it he wished he was the one to put a bullet between Hitler's eyes for all the suffering he caused. Just one good trigger squeeze he thought. This was beside the point though. Wolgang's last letter said he was part of some secret research in this village. Ulrich swallowed past a lump in his throat and prayed it didn't mean he was one of those god forsaken things.
Image Image

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#82 Post by y7h65 »

This has been dead for .... what now.... over three months. And if you want to join an RP, please join in the OOC section. Only the top half of the first page of RP's are active. SO go into the OOC and find an RP you like.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.