Operation Werewolf (RP IC, Sign Ups Still Open)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Operation Werewolf (RP IC, Sign Ups Still Open)

#16 Post by mullac »

Alan looked at the man and said, "Well...at least you had the brain to to order me about. As for reporting me i wouldn't wast your breath sunshine, I'm very convicing and a corporals word against a Master Sartgents usual don't work. So for your own sake don't bother. Just think on what i have said ok, I'm not a crazy man if i was you would be able to see it in my eyes but you know i'm not crazy you just don't want to admit it". He then said, "Corporal you keep an eye on proceding here I'm going to help the men unload there kit off the trucks", and with that he was gone.

((Off to bed now))
He who wanders....in and out of here every 6 months or so 8)

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#17 Post by Donnellson86 »

Robert(Human)

Robert was following Henri into the village. They had been told that the Nazis were planning something big for this small village. He was sure they were planning some foolhardy last stand that would destroy this village. Henri turned to him and asked, {"Do you have the dynamite?"}
Robert chuckled and said, {"Did you remember to bring your courage?"}
Henri was about to say something smart when the three heard a sound. A growling and shufflling of some huge animal. They all looked harder into the darkness, straining their eyes. Suddenly Jean was attacked by some huge shape. Jean hardly had time to get a sound out of his body before he was killed.
The great hulking beast turned to Henri and Robert. It growled louder than any animal they had ever encountered. The creature stood up on its hind legs and they realized it had hands. Henri pulled out a Luger that he had taken off a dead Nazi and emptied it at the beast. The creature lunged at Henri this time. Suddenly lights and screams and roars were coming from the village. Robert realized with horror that this is what the Germans had planned. Soon the creature was done with Henri and turning to Robert. He had a Rifle and unloaded it at the creature. Only making it mad. It lunged at him sinking its fangs deep into his upper arm. He cried out and grabbed his small hunting knife. He rammed it into the beast's throat, twisting and wrenching it until it came free. He detached the beast from his arm and crawled away. Darkness enveloped him again.

(OOC: Sorry about the epicly long post. It's all a dream sequence though he is talking and thrashing in his sleep.)
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

kevin
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#18 Post by kevin »

With Alan's leave, Albert ordered Gavriel back to work. When Gavriel left, Albert called over a PFC and told him Send word for the men to be on their toes tonight. I want double patrols, each man being heavily armed while on patrol, have them shoot anything suspicious. I got a feeling we're gonna be dealing with something nasty tonight. The PFC nodded, said "Yes sir" and went off to distribute orders. Albert then gazed over the remaining bodies and felt a chill go up and down his spine. He had read a lot of werewolf stories as a kid, and what Alan and Gavriel had told him had gotten to him.
My 2K fan fic story ---> The Adoptive Father: Chapter 11 Part 2 now up
Head over and give it a read if you would be so kind, any comment is appreciated.

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#19 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ryan had grown tired of waiting around for orders so he had asked around and finally found out where Corperal Harper was. He walked out of the village and into the forest where he was told that Harper was. Some soldiers were walking around and looking at pieces of what used to be people. He quickly spotted Harper and being careful not to step on any body parts he walked over to him. He gave a pretty weak salute and said, "Private Ryan Miller, reporting for duty, sir. There's about 20 more reinforcements in the village waiting for orders. What the hell happened here sir?
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

kevin
Grand Templar

#20 Post by kevin »

Albert saluted back at Ryan and said No real idea Miller. We're assuming they were attacked by animals of some kind judging by the wounds. A lot of the bodies have evidence of malling and severe clawing consistant with a large predator. Right now orders are to clean up the mess, bury the dead, and establish a line around the village 'till support can come up.

(OCC: I'm off for tonight, later guys)
Head over and give it a read if you would be so kind, any comment is appreciated.

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#21 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ryan turned around and looked over the carnage. After a moment he turned back to Albert shaking his head and said, "Animals huh? Well animals might do this to a few people not a whole village... this, this was something else. Well it's not really my place to say sir but you should probably go organize the men in the village. There's alot of confusion right now and it's obvious some of the men are alittle startled by all of this but maybe they should be." A chill went up his spine as he thought about his nightmare again and under his breath he whispered to himself, "They"re coming."
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#22 Post by Lief »

Mark sat on a rooftop, holding a pair of binoculars and looking around. He was on watch duty for the next couple of hours, not that he minded. He managed to scrounge up a full En-Bloc clip of silver bullets for his Garand, hopefully his marksmanship hadn't faded any after about a month of inactivity. He had seen the men talking to the Corporal, and listened in as best he could. It seemed there were others who knew about the werewolves. And they knew how to kill them, too. That was good.

After a while, Mark decided he was bored with watch duty, and decided to put the Corporal on it. "Harper! Watch duty, you're up!" He slid off the roof and tossed the binoculars to Alan, then proceeded to walk over to the German defect. "Gavriel, right? What do you know about the werewolves? I already know quite a bit... From personal experience, I guess you could say, but I'd like to see what you know."

Lorenzo
Master

#23 Post by Lorenzo »

Ian was stuck in an old school building doing an autopsy on some of the corpses. He was alone because everyone was afraid of what killed themwill rise from them. Then it clicked! an old report on one of his cleanup missions. A Nazi lab that was attepting to mutate people but was destroyed to the ground before anything successful was made or so the rumors go.
"Private!" he called one of the door guards. "Sir" both guards reported in. "Get all leading officers and NCOs to the town hall for a meeting, I may have found out where these 'killers' came from."
He paced the room thinking to himself "If so then what have the Nazis' come up with now?"
He left the room and marched towards the town hall.

(OOC. aah sorry Iv been so late I should be around prime time tomorrow)
"Put the villager down. Put it down!" * screaming "good dragon."

darktimes
Grand Templar

#24 Post by darktimes »

after that little speech about werewolves, Joe musters his "mates" with a new found disgust. fifty people were brutally killed, and they don't even wince at the sight and start making up childrens stories. you can^t get more insulting to the killed people lying around here.
Joe can't get any sleep tonight, but thats alright, he barely does anyway. instead he walks over to harper.
with lowered voice he speaks.

"sorry sir, I gotta talk freely now, because I see how its eating on you. what those other two said earlier... its utter, moronic, [censored] FUBAR [censored], a insult to the people killed here, and Arrgh..."

Joes face warped into a disgusted, raged expression. he spits out. god damn the stench! he goes silent. his face calms.

"heh, I didn't even introduce myself. name's Joe Mammerick."

he puts the stock of his bar rifle to the ground, the barrel pointing up, then sits down and holds it..

"but they have a point. whatever killed these people wasn't animal. animals don't maim like that, and don't pile their food. and don't attack and drag 50 people into the woods just to leave them rotting like that. animals hunt to eat, because they're hungry... my best bet is Nazis did it, killed them and let starving dogs lose, but pulled them back before they were satisfied. but thats not very probable."

Joe seems to talk more to himself now than to harper, and plays with the safety of the BAR.

"god damn it, can't we get away from that stench? am I the only one who's breakfast comes up near rotting maimed corpses?"
This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Lorenzo
Master

#25 Post by Lorenzo »

Everyone was assembled in the Hall.a Corpral rose "What is this about Mclean? Have you found out where the werewolves came from?" Harper said in a rather sarcastic voice. "Corpral sit down and you will speak when spoken to. Yes I have a theory about what is the cause." one of the Sergeant majors Got up and said " Look This is top priority if you are just giving us a non logical theory then please let us of higher rank speak." "Don't worry Seargent major this is quite real. Was anyone here on the cleanup mission in march last year?" "no none of us were only you although I ha-... you can't be serious you believe the germans have succeded in human augmentation?" " In all possibility yes but they will have to be close to keep a hold of them." Where's that frenchman civilian? get him over here now! he may have an idea on where the germans's could be hiding."
"Put the villager down. Put it down!" * screaming "good dragon."

kevin
Grand Templar

#26 Post by kevin »

Albert could not help finding Joe's last comment to be somewhat humorous. Not in a morbid sense, rather at the randomness of the commen. He then said to Joe Not really, the stench is really nothing you can avoid until the work detail gets done buring the bodies, then the stench'll clear up. He looked across the bodies as they were being collected and buried and added They should be done about night fall or so. He looked back at Joe and said Speaking of which, I already made arrangements for increased patrols and guards tonight to help fend off any German attack. The rest is up to fate.

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#27 Post by mullac »

Once Alan had finished helping the other men unload their kit off the trucks he went for a walk about but kept the other inside at all times. He found sevral small shops in the village close to where the truck had stopped. He walked inside a small cafe, the door was open a jar when he enterd. This sugested that the occupance had fled in a hurry. He looked around the register was open and the money go no doubt by the owners. He went around the back of the counter and poked about, plates were stacked nicly along side cups, mugs and other things. Cutlery layed neetly in there respective trays, who ever owned the place had taken pride in there work. He walked over to the old wood bruning stove and opend it. Some embers still burned in the bottom, he closed the hatch up and noticed kindiling and logs besides it. "Well at least we can have a hot meal before tonight". He knew that some men were likey to die so he to at least give them a hot meal before hand. He walked out side again and noticed a jewlers shop and walked over, he loooked in the window to see what you would expect to see. "Well at least we got sliver, but I could probly do with the yank belive me before doing anything with it", he walked away he looked over at albert and shout, "Corporal over here double time."

kevin
Grand Templar

#28 Post by kevin »

Albert looked over at Alan when he called out. At seeing him he sighed while saying to himselfOh no not this guy again. He then headed on over to Alan and said You called, sir.

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#29 Post by mullac »

"Lose the attitude corporal", he said in a stern voice. "I know what you think of me and you know what I think of you, but for now we got to put it aside and focus of the men. If I am right and this slaughter is the handy work of a werewolf and he shows the men will defenceless and will be corpses by dawn. They need to be equipped with weaponry containing sliver. I suggest you get some men to get as much sliver from the houses as the can it can be whatever knives, forks, plates, trays so long as its sliver. Have it dropped off at the jeweller’s store where we can have some of the men create weapons from it. They could probably implanted silver into normal bullets to make them effect. " He knew the corporal might not listen and it was highly likely he wouldn't so he added, "Think of the men not your option on me, If they die tonight that is on your head not mine, you will be the one explain how 18 yeah old boy were mauled to death because you wouldn’t heed a warning."

kevin
Grand Templar

#30 Post by kevin »

Albert was well tired of the werewolf talk, and sighed when Alan got done talking. He was also worried, he could feel that something wasn't right, despite what logic and common sense was saying. He told Alan Fine, sir. You can have my men do as you wish. But if we get outta this, and you're wrong, I want it put on the record that you wanted this done, not me. He went to leave but stopped and added somewhat sarcastically And if you're right, and we get outta this, I'll not only apologize but I'll even buy you a bottle of scotch. With that he gave a quick salute before going off to spread the order.