Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

#961 Post by The Grim Reader »

Maggy jumped up, startled in surprise. Jaze! Your okay. Maggy said as she hugged him tightly. I'm really sorry about hurting...and I developed this wierd twitch. Maggy replied as her eye twitched again.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#962 Post by tony1695 »

Please stop hugging me. It hurts. A lot.

Jaze winced as Maggy grabbed him, but it wasn't as bad as he'd been expecting. That nurse had done something, all right.

And the twitching is probably my fault. Who are they?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#963 Post by The Grim Reader »

Oh.....right. Maggy replied as she let go of him, and blushed a lot. I h-hear you ughhh...were stuck in the hospital all day yesterday? How was it? Are you okay? We got some new students. Maggy replied.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#964 Post by tony1695 »

Things still hurt. A flamethrower to the face hurts.

He turned to the two students he didn't recognise, and then back to Maggy.

So, who are they?

((And more to the point, what are they?))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#965 Post by The Grim Reader »

I'm pretty sure that is Kenzi, and over there that is Tabby. Maggy replied. Tabitha walked over.

Did someone say something about me? Why, hello, and what is your name, cutie? Tabitha, the Chikorita asked Jaze.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#966 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Mizu looked at Maggy and Jaze questioningly, flamethrowers and twitching...electric...? The two of them must've gotten pretty banged up during their fight...He couldn't help but be a bit amused by the fact that both of them were suffering from injuries (status problems)... I guess this is what happens when it's an equal fight, huh? Jayden and I both got banged up pretty bad as well and were both water. He adds with a chuckle.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#967 Post by The Grim Reader »

I wouldn't have called it m-much of a fight Mizu. Maggy said as she lowered her head in shame.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#968 Post by Ranalf »

Ranalf and Rana both walked inside the classroom, both looking tired. "Ha, I won." Ranalf said with a grin and Rana touched his nose, which was still injured from the beedrills 2 days ago, and he yelled in pain. "Ow! No need to be a sore loser too." he said and Rana just said, "Shut up or do I have to touch it again?" she asked, angrily and he shut up. Both of them were about to walk to their seats when they noticed a few new students, one of them they had met. Koza, a eevee, a Jolteon, and a Chikorita. They both shrugged and walked to meet the new faces. Ranalf walked towards Koza, saying, "Hey, didn't I meet you on the walk here? Koza, right?" he asked, standing a bit behind him and standing up. Rana had walked up to the group (Mizu, Maggy, Tabitha, and Jaze), "What's up?" she asked, curiously.

Farra meanwhile, was sitting near Mizu and Maggy, eating the seeds he had gathered. When the Chikorita came up to the group, one he'd never seen before, he walked up to her, just as she said cutie. "Hey! You're new aren't you? I'm Farra!" he said, enthusiastically with a big grin on his face, as usual and then ate another seed.
Delicious.
Cool story.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#969 Post by The Grim Reader »

I'm Tabby. Farra...that's a nice name. What's a guy like you doing in a class like this, handsome? Tabby asked Farra as she used a vine to stroke under Farra's chin. She giggled, and was actually happy she hit the jackpot with this class. Although she would have to choose one guy eventually, she didn't mind getting to know them first.

bond84
Stick Animator

#970 Post by bond84 »

He looked up at the riolu that said his name and he nodded his head a bit
Yea Koza...and...it's Ranalf right?
He extended his hand to shake thinking that was how people greeted each other and he smiled a bit
Whatcha need...?
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#971 Post by Ironworks »

Vandetta floated slightly forward towards the class, and calmly unfolded his arms. "Ah, it appears you have all been properly aquainted." He softly stated, slowly closing his eyes as he nodded towards the students. "Let us start this day then. Today, we shall be splitting you up into smaller groups. Based on your attributes, as well as what we were able to draw from your matches yesterday, you shall be placed with a specific instructor, as they will help to exemplify those skills which you already have." After looking around the room satisfied, he turned towards the door. "If you could all please follow me to the fields once more." With that, Vandetta made his way towards the door, and floated right through it, as though he forgot his students we unable to do so.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#972 Post by The Grim Reader »

Tabby followed the teacher gladly, until she hit the door. Owww. Tabby said as she rubbed her cheek with a vine. Hehe....forgot the door wasn't open. Tabby said embarresed. She opened the door using one of her vines, and walked out of class.---------------------Maggy followed soon after, chuckling a little. That sure made my day. Maggy said. She found the teacher to be pretty creepy. She didn't know whether it was his appearance or the fact that he just floated through a door, but being a ghost pokemon....that part was only natural. Still, something started to creep Maggy out about the teacher for some odd reason or another. However, she knew he meant well, so that kept her at ease. For the most part anyway.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#973 Post by Ironworks »

Jayden flinched as he watched the Chikorita manage to walk into the unmoving door. "Ouch." He stated, a quick exhale through his nostrils masking a laugh following. "Well, you guys all ready?" He asked, turning towards the nearby students. "Should be a fun day. Hey Case!" Jayden yelled across the isle of desks. "You all set, man?"
Case turned, waving in response to Jayden's question. "Yep! Just about." He happily exclaimed with a grin, before turning towards his right. Viewing the empty chair, his expression quickly turned to that of a somber one. "Daphne's still not here..." He muttered in dissapointment, getting up from his chair, head hanging as he made his way towards the door.
Jayden shook his head in pity, watching Case's sudden change in attitude. "Poor kid. He's really missing that other Pikachu." He added, half sympathetic, half laughing.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#974 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Mizu nodded over to Jayden. Yeah! I'm psyched! RAAAARRRGGHH! He roars at the top of his lungs, chasing after the rest of the students (and Maggy) who had left with the teacher. Heeeeeyyy Maaaagggy!! wait up!! Meanwhile, Kenzie smiled a bit to herself as she watched the enthusiastic Totodile make a scene and rush out the room in a frenzy. *I guess I should head out too...* she says to herself. She looked over to the Umbreon who had helped her with her chair earlier. Uhm...are you coming...? she asks shyly.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#975 Post by Kisuke »

Shade stood up and stretched out his back. "Yeah, right behind you guys." He shook the sleep out of his head and yawned. "Wow, I'm suddenly sleepy for some reason.. musta been those berries. Hondew always puts me in a good mood, but sometimes it puts me to sleep."