Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

bond84
Stick Animator

Re: Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

#916 Post by bond84 »

Koza had his eyes closed for the start of his walk and opened them to see a pikachu and a squirtle heading in somewhat the same direction.
Other students?
He thoughts interested as he made his way over to talk to them. He hoped they would be accepting of a foreign poke.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#917 Post by Ironworks »

"...hey Jayden." Case hesitantly began, as he noticed someone coming towards their general direction. "What kind of Pokemon is that?" He asked, confused and interested at the unfamiliar face.
Jayden turned to see who he was adressing. "Hm. Dunno." He replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Looks like he's comin' this way though."
Case nodded in agreement, and sent a friendly wave in the newcomers direction.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#918 Post by y7h65 »

Atlas, Geist's POV
Geist woke up amidst the leaves lying on top of Atlas's back. They were outside in the clearing next to the treehouse. As he woke up he tapped Atlas on the back until he woke up. "Well, let's get going." Atlas woke up with a rumble and started to float to school with Geist on his back. A few minutes later, the pair arrived in the classroom.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

bond84
Stick Animator

#919 Post by bond84 »

Koza chuckled a bit at the wave and he waved back as he quickened his step to get to them.
Nice to meet you two.
He said with a small bow thinking that was the most polite thing he could do.
Names Koza.
He stated quite happily to be talking with somebody.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#920 Post by Ironworks »

"Nice to meetcha as well." Jayden stated with a smirk, extending a hand towards him for a handshake as he neared. "The name's Jayden. This rat here," he added, gesturing his head over the side of his shoulder, ""is Case."
"Not a rat..." Case pouted under his breath, crossing his arms. He managed a slight nod towards Koza.
Jayden chuckled, and turned his attention back towards the newcomer. "So, Koza, you heading to the guild as well? If you you're welcome to join us." He stated with a smile. After that, Jayden began heading back in the direction of the school, leaving Case with his arms still crossed and pouting. Finding himself now staring directly at Koza awkwardly, he just shrugged his shoulders, and hurried towards Jayden to catch up. "Come on, Kozee, let's get going!" Case said back behind him, back to his cheery self.

bond84
Stick Animator

#921 Post by bond84 »

Koza chuckled a bit again and shook his hand happily.
Just glad to finally be here...
He said happily as he followed them both, quite happy to have some new friends.
Koza...
He muttered under his breath correcting him but with a smile. He was pretty shure he meant no harm.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#922 Post by The Grim Reader »

aggy decided that she didn't have all day to wait for Farra and Mizu to get up, so she decided to go to school herself. All by herself. So she did. Eventually, she made it to the scool, her left eye twitching at times on and off. She was hoping no one would notice. Then again, her arm felt a little shaky for some odd reason. When she got to the classroom she quietly opened the door and went to all the way to the back, and noticed the person she used to sit beside was gone.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#923 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Mizu awoke himself from what could be his deepest sleep yet. He had been dreaming the night before, a beautiful Typhlosion stood across a raging river and was calling out to him, however Mizu was too small and weak and couldn't swim to her. Having this kind of dream seemed new to Mizu since most of his dreams involved wrestling Dragonites and Tyranitars. Mizu hopped off the bed in deep thought and took a quick glance towards the clock and much to his horror, he had slept in. *oh, poo!* he thought to himself as he quickly fixed his side of the bed and ran out of Maggy's house.

Eventually, he reaches the classroom with much time to spare and waves over to Maggy nervously, the Totodile felt extremely guilty for having Maggy take the long walk to school alone H-hey Maggy...did you...uhh...sleep well? he asks.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#924 Post by Ranalf »

Ranalf and Rana were both awoken and walking towards school casually. And by casually, hitting eachother lightly and running away in a frenzy of tag. They quickly burst out of a street in front of three approaching Poke's (Jayden, Case, and Koza). Rana had tackled Ranalf and yelled, "Gotcha!" she yelled, her elbow nudged into Ranalf's ribs. "Ow ow ow! Okay, you got me, jsut take your elbow out of my ribs!" he yelled and she stood up grinning. Both were in the middle of the street, right in Jayden's way. Ranalf was on the ground, rolled on his side in pain from her elbow. ((Face it, that's painful. ;-; ))

Farra had long before Maggy woken up and snuck out of the house with his stuff. Yet, he had just entered the classroom with some normal seeds in his arms (about 4) and was munching on one. He saw that Maggy and Mizu were already there and walked over. "Hey Maggy, hey Mizu." He said in between chews. Only then did he notice their expressions. "What's wrong you two?" he asked, tilting his head. As for someone who hardly((Never)) got depressed, he didn't understand why they looked like that.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#925 Post by Ironworks »

Jayden walked alongside Koza, still following along the sidewalk towards the school. "So Koza, if you don't mind me asking," Jayden began, sparking up another conversation. Case still followed behind the two of them, playing with his beanie. "I've never seen a Pokemon like you before. Where exactly ar-" Before he could finish, he was quickly interrupted by two Riolu's plopped right in front of him, one rolling in pain on the ground. Blankly, Jayden stared for a moment, eyes focused on them but head still turned towards Koza. "...you from. Well that was unexpected."
Pulling the beanie up from his eyes, Case jumped forward next to Koza. "Hi Rana! Hi Ranalf!" He exclaimed with a huge grin. "Whatcha doin on the ground?"

bond84
Stick Animator

#926 Post by bond84 »

He stared at the two for a moment before looking at jayden
I'm from...the Unova Region...
He said hesitantly looking at the two riolu again.
Nice to meet you two, names Koza...
He said once again a bit hesitantly. He glanced over at Case
You know these two?

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#927 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Kenzie made her way out of the school's dormitory area which was situated near the school gates. A soft smile of excitement was on her face as this was first day in this new dojo. She took notice of the small group that had gathered outside (Ranalf, Case and Gang) and approaches them... "Uhm...Hello, are all of you part of Vendetta's class by any chance?"

---

Mizu took notice of Farra. Oh hey Farra, I totally didn't see you around this morning...did you leave early or something? Mizu asks, a faint smile on his face yet somewhat peeved at the same time due to Farra running off like that.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#928 Post by The Grim Reader »

Yeah, I did Mizu. Thanks for asking. I ughh...let you sleep in. I thought you could use the extra sleep. Maggy said. She really felt about leaving him like that, but she wasn't one to be late for class, and she hated the thought of coming in late. So she went without him. She was actually pretty scared on her way to school, due to feeling a little defenseless. Her eye twitched some more, as she looked around the room.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#929 Post by Volgaia »

Volgaia waited for a few minutes before deciding that nobody was going to respond to his call. "Hmm... It's probably for the best. I somehow doubt that the nurse would let me out if she was here." he spoke to himself as he exited the nursery and started walking down the hallway towards Vendetta's classroom. He slipped through the door and immediately sat down at his desk. He looked around a little while he was waiting.
[Under Construction... Again]

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#930 Post by Ironworks »

"Yeah I do!" Case exclaimed in response to Koza's question. "Thats just Rana and Ranalf. They're siblings!" He added with a huge grin. "You guys wanna meet Kowza?"
Jayden laughed under his breath at Case and his usual attitude, shaking his head as he crossed his arms in front of him. Hearing a soft voice speak up next to him, he turned his attention towards it. "Yep, that we are." Jayden replied, finding an Eevee to have made her way up to the group. "New student here?"